select picture mode and the screen freaks out and most of the time goes to th...
669 6 2015-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kenneth
lvl.1

United States

select picture mode and the screen freaks out and most of the time goes to the no signal mode

2015-11-8
Use props
kenneth
lvl.1

United States

also, it's only a few days old. I remember it would do picture mode on the first day. I haven't tried picture mode since. Until.... today. Not sure what happened. It sounds like there are a whole lot of people having the same issue except with video mode.

Maybe the 10 billion dollar company has not worked out all of the bugs yet?
2015-11-8
Use props
kenneth
lvl.1

United States

It appears to be the black colored ribbon cable. This issue gets worse and worse with each power up and each flight. The ribbon cable is already worn out in less than two weeks. I have used it quite a bit, maybe an hour each day that I have had it. But anyways for those of you that have noticed it getting worse... check the flat ribbon cable, not the gray one.
2015-11-8
Use props
kenneth
lvl.1

United States

well, I see I have some views on my youtube video but no comments. Am I doing something wrong guys?
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi , kenneth
Have you tired other devices ?
IOS Version v2.4.0. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.4.0. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Z3 EXPERIA, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
If it still won't work  .Please check your SD card to see if the pictures can be shot .
2015-11-10
Use props
kenneth
lvl.1

United States

Hi patrick
The black gimbal cable is broken.  It worked for about 30 hours and started getting worse with each flight since. each time the gimbal would swivel just a little the video started dropping. Now I got to the point that if I touch the cable with a little tooth pick you can see the video start working and then stop touching the cable and the video drops out again. I am pretty certain that software cannot fix the broken cable. But yes, all of the OS and firmware etc is compatible and worked great for the first 30 hours flight time. When I said broken... I didn't mean snapped in half broken. Just that it is obviously broken inside due to the fact that if I manipulated it with a tooth pick it would intermentenly come on and off.
2015-11-10
Use props
kenneth
lvl.1

United States

kenneth@kenneth Posted at 2015-11-10 10:26
Hi patrick
The black gimbal cable is broken.  It worked for about 30 hours and started getting worse ...

new cable and all is well.
Also.......When I said broken... I didn't mean snapped in half broken. Just that it is obviously broken inside due to the fact that if I manipulated it with a tooth pick it would intermentenly come on and off.
2015-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules