Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"No Signal" on the App
784 2 2015-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maui Aerial Ima
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2671102 ft
United States

I constantly get the "No Signal" Red Banner on my Screen, RC Signal and Video Signals are at Full Strength 5 Bars.... Running the latest App, iOS and iPad 3 wifi/Cellular and I have changed the lightning cable 3 times(new apple cable).... Any help would be greatly appreciated

IMG_0006.PNG
2015-11-8
Use props
Takeoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9915 ft
Australia

Please also check the posting from DJI on how to use the RC for best signal reception.
2015-11-9
Use props
Maui Aerial Ima
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2671102 ft
United States

Dji Tahoe Ed Windham said... " If it is not a cable issue, which it appears not to be, you are getting telemetry, Here is what worked for me. Click on the HD icon, select custom channels, choose the channel with the lowest interference, -100 is best, then set the transmission rate to 4mbps. After that, click on the general menu, upper right hand corner, scroll down and enable hardware encoding and disable video caching. Make sure that no apps are running in the background and enable Airplane mode. This works on my iPad mini 2 and 4 both are on iOS 9.1."

A HUGE Thanks to Tahoe Ed, got my bird back in the air flew 2 batteries to 30% and the issue has disappeared!! When I updated to the new DJI Go App, I think some things got switched like the hardware decoding and video caching. Changed to Custom Channels and lowered the transmission rate, then after the first battery I changed it back and flew the 2nd battery with no problems at all. Finally got to try the POI and Follow Me, what can I say besides... Flawless. Thanks to all for your help and suggestions!
2015-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules