FW Phantom 3 pro - what is the latest?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boisalten
lvl.3

Denmark

I have a Phantom 3 pro and I am a little confused about the latest Firmware, , isn`t it the same as the one I got the 7. sept.?7. sept
Skærmbillede 2015-11-09 kl. 09.39.27.png

Today

FW

FW

2015-11-9
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

From the version and release date they all look the same to me.  What does it show in the "About" screen on your DJI GO app?

About210.jpg
2015-11-9
Use props
boisalten
lvl.3

Denmark

gil Posted at 2015-11-9 11:46
From the version and release date they all look the same to me.  What does it show in the "About" sc ...

Mine About right now

about.jpg
2015-11-9
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

The reason for the difference appearance is I'm using an Android tablet.  From your App version number you must be using an iPhone/iPad.  You can always check the support page and the release notes to see the latest changes.
2015-11-9
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

I must be missing something. What you're displaying is nothing more than a directory (folder) listing of a second copy of the same exact file, hence the "2" at the end.

Those two files are perfectly identical - you obviously only need one of them. When you cut/paste/copy and you already have that same exact name existing in the folder, you get that "2" (or 3 or 4 or...) to indicate it's a copy of a file that already exists in that folder.

Art Burke - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2015-11-9
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would dump one of the identical File's. To be safe I would start fresh to insure that there is not a corruption issue.
2015-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules