Returning OSMO!
1284 6 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
index
New

United States

Sadly, this turned out to be a total lemon.
It worked for maybe 15 min tops... the test were great.
So I took on a job do do some filming. 7 hour drive later to Northern California, I am on set and this Osmo craps out on me, doesnt connect, the fan just spinns, no lights blinking...wtf!

So now I wasted money on something that doesnt work, cost me a job and cost me my time... Thanks DJI really fucked me over.

Also how hard it is for me to return so many 'if's' its like you are just stealing money and providing sublevel products... I would very much like to speak with someone about this ASAP!

update: status of this with DJI is being resolved.
2015-11-9
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Too bad, I feel your pain. However mine works perfect and I would never, ever trust only one camera on a shoot. I take a minimum of three cameras when I have a job, I  trust no one and not just one piece of gear.   You should have prepared better!
2015-11-9
Use props
index
New

United States

The prep was done right, tested the gear before i drove 7 hours, needed that steady shoot but without the osmo it would have all been done in post. More than anything disappointed with DJI the experiences has been really bad, this is the second DJI product that has not worked for me. Sincerely I really wanted this to work and I have seen so much amazing footage from DJI products, but I really wish they had a much better roll out of this product. The delivery was a month late, the product is riddled with bugs. I keep seeing people posting on the forum about how its not working or other problems that keep happening. Really surprised that a company in this day and age would do such piss poor work on a new launch. I was at CES when this was announced and I can understand the version they showed there was not the final consumer version, but it was a hell of a better then what I got.
2015-11-9
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-11-10
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

index@indexinde Posted at 2015-11-10 03:35
The prep was done right, tested the gear before i drove 7 hours, needed that steady shoot but withou ...

What is the problem of your OSMO, can you provide more details? Or would you please provide a video for us? Thanks.
2015-11-17
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-11-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Skyrider Posted at 2015-11-17 23:32
DJI Amy Did you not see my post?.........Please give us all an answer.......When will the Osmo handl ...

Sorry, can you provide your order number? So I can help check the order status.
2015-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules