Inspire 1 Pro which accessories to buy?
1144 6 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davik
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Hi all,

I'm quite new to copters, but want get deeper. Sorry in advance in case my question looks dump or duplicating other threads. I searched but  haven't found an answer. In case you know already opened threads, which corresponds to question or its part, just post a link

I'm considering to buy Inspire 1 PRO + some accessories. My problem is that I'll order to friends U.S. address, then (hopefully within a months) he will transport it to me to Central America, so I have only one chance to purchase everything I'll need (cause friend will travel only once ) and here I couldn't purchase any additional parts/accessories (Express couriers are not a solution, due to the customs, which will never release parcel and hold it forever).

The question is what accessories and even qty (like with batteries) you could advise as must have for convenient start. I checked available accessories list and made 1st approach:

- Inspire 1 Pro package (many things http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-pro#/box)
- Should I buy 180W Rapid Charge Power Adaptor its performance is much nicer that standard 100W? How long will it will it take to get a full charge? I found post (http://forum.dji.com/thread-5236-1-1.html) it says around 100 minutes, but haven't understood is 180W rapid or 100W standard charger (already re-asked there as well).
- Charge hub is working great? Or better to buy additional charger?
- How many batteries of TB48 could you advise to buy? Of course it's not a fully correct question, in other words what is flight time using one 5700mAh battery in pretty normal weather conditions (My expected temperature is 75 - 85 Farenheit, not so windy and etc.). According to some posts I found it's about 15-20 minutes with X5 camera.
- Have I understood correctly that Remote Controller Strap is already coming in Pro package?

- Which additional propellers should I buy? As I checked recent posts, some of the Props & locks are not released yet http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D217%26typeid%3D217

- Any other parts you suggest to buy?

I'll be very glad if someone could make any corrections/suggestions.
2015-11-9
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Most important if you buy an Inpire Pro you should see to get the new WM6101510 version with ~29dBm antenna output and not the old 1410 version with only ~24dBm. I have heard there exist still old versions sold as "Pro".
2015-11-9
Use props
Davik
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Machoman, thank you for suggestion. Is there any specific label marking, so I'll put into as "special requirement" while making an order.
2015-11-9
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

This numer is written on the Inspire in the battery slot so it may be a little work for a dealer to see it. But for 4500,- USD he should do this.
2015-11-10
Use props
Yogi123
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Machoman Posted at 2015-11-10 01:22
Most important if you buy an Inpire Pro you should see to get the new WM6101510 version with ~29dBm  ...

My I1 Pro arrived last week from Heliguy in the UK and it has the old number.

Is this a real issue?  

Sorry I'm a bit uneducated on this,  but what is the difference to the performance etc?

Thanks for any advice you can give.
2015-11-10
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

Yogi123 Posted at 2015-11-10 17:19

Is this a real issu ...

As DJI does not reveal all differences we dont know exactly all of them - the only thing sure is the 1510 has ~5 dBm more power output which means much more stable signal and range. MUCH more range:

The power density is proportional to the inverse square of the distance. Every time you double the distance, you receive only one-fourth the power. In decibels per milliwatt, this means that every 6 dBm increase in output power results in a doubling of the possible distance that is achievable.

2015-11-10
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yogi123 Posted at 2015-11-10 11:19

Is this a real issu ...

Ive got the "older " pro version and it will fly out about 2 miles i mean how far do you really need to go? Im happy with mine if you want more range spend 20 buck on some windsurfer boosters they work great!!
2015-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules