1579 2 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulykins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone help here - got my OSMO last week (UK) and I tried to do a gimbal calibration as it was drifting a lot from the 2 trigger reset to front, but no matter what I do the gimbal will simply not calibrate. It either starts the calibration process by flicking the camera straight up with an immediate "Calibration Failed, Recalibrate" or it will start to go through the procedure proper and right at the end it seems if the gimbal cannot attain its final position and then gives me the same Calibration Failed, Recalibrate message.

Also the gimbal lock feature wont work, with the gimbal tip[ping over at the slightest horizontal movement.

Man this product is driving me nuts and will be going back under warranty unless there is some kind of factory reset I can try as the gimbal reset function in the Go App does nothing to remedy the situation.

Less than impressed so far.:@
2015-11-10
Use props
dji-bengz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8225 ft
Hong Kong

Hi paulykins,

I'm checking with our dev to see what may causing your problem.  Will get back to you later or you can PM me for progress check.
2015-11-11
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

What mobile device are you using? Can you try some IOS device to do the gimbal calibration?
2015-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules