Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Standard Remote Controller and Firmware Upgrading
21887 10 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Things about Phantom3 Standard

Phantom3 Standard Firmware Upgrading

2015-11-10
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

This video will be appreciated by Phantom 3 Standard Pilots{:3_59:}
2015-11-10
Use props
angelpilot4u
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199826 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Dear Friends, If you have problems with your firmware upload on the P3S you can actually update of refresh your firmware the same way you do on an advanced model or pro through the SD card, The firmware file has been pulled out from the DJI website but I found it here ...

http://jogjasky.com/phantom-3-standard/
2015-11-23
Use props
Etf7506
New

Canada

Ok I have Downloaded the firmware update on my phone.......followed the instructions hit the start upgrade and I get the update error " Device Disconnected. please Check."

Hmm what does that mean exactly? Watched all the above videos my RC and A/C are all on. Any ideas guys?

Thanks so much.
Rick
2016-5-17
Use props
Etf7506
New

Canada

Ok I have Downloaded the firmware update on my phone.......followed the instructions hit the start upgrade and I get the update error " Device Disconnected. please Check."

Hmm what does that mean exactly? Watched all the above videos my RC and A/C are all on. Any ideas guys?

Thanks so much.
Rick

2016-5-17
Use props
fifeflyer
New

ok I have been trying to reset my wifi as instructed after contacting DJI support about the loss of wifi...
attempted 7 times last night unsucesfully  .
then this morning I saw your tutorial about how to do it so I thought I would try again . holding the gimble wheel to the right and toggleing the sc2 switch 3 times didn't work but if I tried it again and toggled the switch 5 times the power button started to flash red and green but kept flashing red and green and didn't change to green as showen in the video...... could that mean theres another problem or is it just me .
my first flight run without any problems but a week later on my second flight I couldn't find a wifi signal and my iphone 6 has the lastest ISO update 9.3.2
2016-5-18
Use props
fifeflyer
New

angelpilot4u@gm Posted at 2015-11-24 05:54
Dear Friends, If you have problems with your firmware upload on the P3S you can actually update of r ...

strange as I downloaded the upgrade firmware from the DJI app straight to my phone then to the controller and quad simontainiously and it only took 15mins . and it worked perfectly on my first flight
2016-5-18
Use props
fifeflyer
New

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-11 15:32
This video will be appreciated by Phantom 3 Standard Pilots

didn't help me because it still doesn't work  as there is no wifi signal coming from the controller for the app to find
2016-5-19
Use props
Mikemr
New

Canada

I'm planning on getting a DJI phantom 3 standard , my tablet is a Surface 3 and I  dont want to use phone. Amazone have table that are 5 to 7 inch for lest than $100 what  is the minimum Android version( Android 5.1 Lollipop,  Android 4.4) required they all have WIFI. Tank you
2017-3-15
Use props
Thornosu
New

United States

I have a new p3p that I can't get the rc connected to anything. When I power on the rc, it has a solid red light. I hook to it with the app and check firmware and nothing is connected. Not sure what to do or how to proceed.  Running out of things to try.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thornosu Posted at 2017-9-20 19:35
I have a new p3p that I can't get the rc connected to anything. When I power on the rc, it has a solid red light. I hook to it with the app and check firmware and nothing is connected. Not sure what to do or how to proceed.  Running out of things to try.

Have you tried to link the RC to the drone? Here is a video for your reference.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules