My DJI support experience
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mokpt3.gmail
New

United States

[size=18.6667px]I felt I should share my experience with DJI's customer service. My P3P lost communication during flight, turned on it's side and flew into the ground.  It fell almost 400 ft and actually sustained very little damage.  It was only 450 ft away from me at the time.  The camera broke off and the shell popped apart in one place, not broken just separated at the seam.  The legs didn't even break.  After watching it fall and hearing the sickening thud I was expecting a debris field.  I turned it on and it actually flew.  I landed it after 10 seconds or so.    I was dreading the whole process expecting it to drag out for months and then be told they would not cover it.  I sent in an email to customer service, and within a few hours I had received 3 back including a RMA# and a shipping label.  FEDEX delivered my drone to DJI on Oct 29th and my repaired drone was sent back out on Nov 4th.  I received it today.  Everything works just as new.  The camera has been replaced and the shell must have been removed because the stickers are gone and the shell is snapped back together where it separated.   My only disappointment is that there were no stickers installed or included for me to install, and there is nothing saying what they did to it or exactly why it failed.  I will email DJI and try to get this information.  I had reinforcement plates under the motors and I left them on when I sent it back.  They were not on the drone when returned.  But they were in a small plastic bag with all of the screws in the box with the drone.
[size=18.6667px]I just wanted others that DJI may be getting their repair and service department caught up with their production department.  I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with them.  Hopefully others will report the same.

[size=18.6667px]Thank you DJI for getting my P3P back to me so quickly

20151019_151127.jpg
20151022_215633.jpg
20151022_215645.jpg
20151019_151127.jpg
20151022_215633.jpg
20151022_215645.jpg
2015-11-10
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

mokpt3.gmail, thank you for letting us know that everything worked out for you! Fly safe!{:3_52:}
2015-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules