Zenmuse H3-3D Dead
2390 4 2014-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jrbob2
lvl.1

United States

I made the mistake of forgetting altitude is our friend and crashed my Phantom 2 from about 6 feet in the air.  Other than broken props (+ego) Phantom is fine and back in the air.  Problem is with the gimbal.  From such a short height there was no apparent damage but I did notice the connection to the tilt servo driver module was broken.  The ribbon was fine but the connector to the board came loose.  I was able to barter a replacement servo driver module and made the replacement.  Now the gimbal behaves as in the many post concerning firmware issues.  I have dumped the firmware and reloaded numerous times but still no movement at all.  My questions are:

1.  Due to replacing the tilt servo drive module, is there another step I need to take?
2.  Is there any significance to green versus red led on the gimbal.  While taking the steps to delete firmware, I am able to get the red/amber lights but at some time the led is green while others it is red?

I really want to take my Phantom out of state for the holidays and record some of my hometown from the air.  Any help is much appreciated.
2014-12-23
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Hi, jrbob2,
1. you mean the lights flashing in the control board and your gimbal do not moving at all? I am afraid that it have to send for repair. Try to contact your dealer for further help.
2. The LEDs inside the gimbal is not for troubleshooting, we cannot infer the problem types via the flashing pattern.
2014-12-24
Use props
abdullahsymn
New

Turkey

I think mine is daed too jrbob2
I have h3 3d gimbal with Phantom 2 for 3 monts, ı fly it about 5 times with it and its now shaking like crazy.
Please check this video to see that ı mean  
I am waiting for your and everyones help
Thanks.
2014-12-26
Use props
jrbob2
lvl.1

United States

I love the concept if things would function better.  Have you tried the factory reset abdullahsymn?
2014-12-27
Use props
abdullahsymn
New

Turkey

jrbob2 Posted at 2014-12-28 00:08
I love the concept if things would function better.  Have you tried the factory reset abdullahsymn?

ı tried f. reset for several times jrbob2.
Than  the Led on the gimbal turn green. You know the Green Led on gimbal's mean is dead.
Now ı get it  back to life another reset system. But the shaking  is still same.
I dont know waht to do. I decided no to fly until next upgrade release for gimbal, ı dont know
2014-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules