DJI Doesnt Care
1424 10 2015-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
occman33
lvl.1

United States

After 2 weeks of waiting for my delivery, I received a defective unit. within a day I emailed the company trying to resolve the issue, since the first email i have emailed one more time and posted on this help forum few times to try and resolve the issue. but i never got a response from them. almost a week after the first email, Today, I called DJI support to try and come to a resolution, after telling them my concern they replied "you have a right to your opinion, I dont care"

for a company that doesn't care, i shouldn't have to go out of my way to get my money back.

2015-11-12
Use props
info.irionphoto
lvl.1

United States

Wow! Is that really a verbatim quote?  There are enough problems with DJI equipment- but it's hard to imagine them surviving long term with attitudes like that.
2015-11-12
Use props
Amy.Huang
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, what the problem of your OSMO, can you provide more details please? Thanks.
2015-11-12
Use props
ke-now
lvl.3
Australia

I saw your youtube video with the running girl.  Looks like a hardware fault. But first try resetting camera, format SD card.. maybe use a different SD card? Try everything before returning camera.

You should exchange your camera for a new one instead of refund! The camera is good, don't give up! Just get an RMA.
2015-11-12
Use props
Amy.Huang
DJI team

Hong Kong

I've found your problem video on the other post, please send me the problem photo and video on your SD card to me. Thanks.
2015-11-12
Use props
abel.aluart
lvl.1

United States

I feel for you.  I had to go through paypal/credit card and they found in favor of me with all the emails and pictures i sent them.  The crazy thing is i had to send it to Hong Kong for a refund.  And the cheapest price to ship it was almost 70 dollars.  However they shipped it to me from California. So after the headache of the OSMO then the lack of support (same as you no return of emails) The best feedback has been here and replies that Candice has given.  Either way my unit was worthless.  Good luck
2015-11-13
Use props
curtissmithstud
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

its sad as this is leaving a lot of bad vibe for DJI    others will find other products and dji will be a thing of the past !
2015-11-13
Use props
kgarrison
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's the number one reason to buy from a dealer instead of direct
2015-11-13
Use props
abel.aluart
lvl.1

United States

kgarrison@gmail Posted at 2015-11-13 22:35

Can't agree with you more!  Learned my lesson.  DJI, if you turn this around and in the next version it turns out good i may give it a second chance.  The main thing i can say is try to communicate better and return emails (not automated "we received your email").   Maybe you grew to fast or other reason.  Either way communicate with your customers.
2015-11-16
Use props
TTonyy
lvl.1

Hong Kong

kgarrison@gmail Posted at 2015-11-14 11:35

Post AD on this forum is not a good choice.
2015-11-16
Use props
bullet120
lvl.1

United States

When I cancelled my order with DJI they specifically told me to use a dealer and not order direct.
2015-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules