Temporary restriction Zone in DC
896 4 2015-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edwin.escobar81
New

United States

I bought the DJi phantom vision+
A week ago I flew the same day but the next day I could fly it anymore because there was a restriction zone issue for my area.

My question is how long is this restriction going to be on for ? Does anyone know what the restriction is for?

I bought the phantom to fly it not to keep in its box. If that restriction is gonna be there permanently I rather return the Drone.

image.png
2015-11-12
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi,edwin
Have you updated the firmware ? What's your firmware version ? Please check the Phantom 2Vison + release note by this link : http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/download ; In the firmware 3.10 , you can find "No-Fly Zones have been updated to include a 25km radius centered in Washington DC " .
2015-11-13
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi,edwin
Have you updated the firmware ? What's your firmware version ? Please check the Phantom 2Vison + release note by this link : http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/download ; In the firmware 3.10 , you can find "No-Fly Zones have been updated to include a 25km radius centered in Washington DC " .
2015-11-13
Use props
edwin.escobar81
New

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-13 03:48
Hi,edwin
Have you updated the firmware ? What's your firmware version ? Please check the Phantom 2Vi ...

I have the firmware v3.8 on it. Which I think is the latest one.

So about that 25k radius , that mean I won't be able to fly in the area where I live at.

My zip code is 20853.
2015-11-13
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

edwin.escobar81 Posted at 2015-11-14 12:01
I have the firmware v3.8 on it. Which I think is the latest one.

So about that 25k radius , that  ...

Hi , Edwin
Please confirm your Flight Controller Firmware is 3.08 or before . I think the firmware v 3.8 means the DJI Vision Assistant  . Please connect your aircraft to the Assistant and check the Flight Controller Firmware in the "Upgrade" selection .
2015-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules