Osmo battery charger
12299 8 2015-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oleg.covian
lvl.1
France

What color does the light of the charger go on once fully charged? Green? It took me 20 min to charged it in that case.  

2015-11-13
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It goes a solid green when fully charged.
2015-11-13
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

The LED indicator will become red when charging. It will take approximately an hour for the battery to be fully charged, at which point the LED indicator will change from red to green.
2015-11-16
Use props
Afro_Ghost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36447 ft
Mexico

Hi, I've bought an OSMO+ and put the High Capacity battery on the charger, but after 2 hours in there, the LED is still yellow. Does the battery's dead, or is the charger?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Afro_Ghost Posted at 2017-10-28 21:19
Hi, I've bought an OSMO+ and put the High Capacity battery on the charger, but after 2 hours in there, the LED is still yellow. Does the battery's dead, or is the charger?

Solid yellow mean no battery detected, do you have other batteries to test.
For this battery, please try to clean the contact PIN.
2017-10-28
Use props
Afro_Ghost
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-28 23:08
Solid yellow mean no battery detected, do you have other batteries to test.
For this battery, please try to clean the contact PIN.

I don't have another one. I've cleaned the pins and after several times of mounting and removing the battery from de charger, it finally started charging. On the App screen, the battery info show that the times tha battery has been charged is 0 (zero) but shows it as 100% (fully charged). I'll try to use the OSMO until the battery's gone discharged and I'll try charging it again to see if it operates right this time.

Thanks!
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Afro_Ghost Posted at 2017-10-29 22:40
I don't have another one. I've cleaned the pins and after several times of mounting and removing the battery from de charger, it finally started charging. On the App screen, the battery info show that the times tha battery has been charged is 0 (zero) but shows it as 100% (fully charged). I'll try to use the OSMO until the battery's gone discharged and I'll try charging it again to see if it operates right this time.

Thanks!

No problem, please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-10-29
Use props
Afro_Ghost
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-29 23:48
No problem, please keep us updated if the problem persists.

Hi. Maybe the battery didn't charge the first time cuz it was new. Since then, I've being using my OSMO+ and the battery has been charging and working fine.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Afro_Ghost Posted at 2017-11-3 13:54
Hi. Maybe the battery didn't charge the first time cuz it was new. Since then, I've being using my OSMO+ and the battery has been charging and working fine.

Thanks for the update and sorry for the late reply.
It's good to know the battery works well, any further problem, please keep us posted.
2017-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules