818 5 2015-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcin
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Hello again!

Here is terrace houses rooftop building in Poland on the suburbs of Bydgoszcz city.

Please take a look at this movie:

There is an autumn in Poland now. The video was made during a little fog.

Regards
Marcin from Poland                                               

2015-11-13
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

You need to slow down your panning.  Also, it was too repetitive, same subject over and over for too long a period.  To make a long video, you need to vary the content considerably to hold the interest of the viewer.
2015-11-13
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Marcin keep at it practice makes perfect must agree with AGON-Gary my first video went on forever still got it dont show it, but occasionally  view it .2 years on and im getting there
2015-11-13
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

Congrats on your video,  that long ladder at rear side looks scary to climb.   I will bet those workers were getting a little upset with that pesky drone, LOL   Keep practicing and have fun while doing it!  
2015-11-14
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job. I like the pattern of the roofing before the shingles are applied. Take thee frame out and use it for a background. I also like your introduction. What did you use to create that?
Thanks
2015-11-14
Use props
marcin
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Thank you all for considerable comments. I really do apprieciate your comments. I will take these comments into my heart in creating new videos.
Rodger, regarding to my introduction I downloaded freely (with out of charge) from some website a few years ago. There were some promotions in that time and I could have downloaded so many video clips as I wanted but till the specified day. After this period the video was payable.
2015-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules