Accessory Wish List Post Your Ideas Here!
640 8 2015-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

I was curious, what are some accessories that you would love to own with the inspire 1 that you have not seen hit the market? Dream list! My wife is a CNC Machinist and we are toying around with some ideas.
2015-11-14
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Come on guys we all want something new attached to the inspire one or improvements. No ideas?
2015-11-14
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

There are probably lots of  things guys would like to attach to the Inspire 1 but power supply and interaction with iOS Piot will also be what people really seek not just the ability to strap on another payload.  This obviously also affects the flight dynamics so be prepared if you do attach additional payloads, reduced flight times possible wrong power readouts etc.
2015-11-14
Use props
wolftj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

1. FLIR camera. 2. Payload release mechanism.
2015-11-14
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

@wolftj - payload release mechanism so that you could drop off objects? MRE(s) - search and rescue items? Or whatever?
2015-11-14
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inspire 1 pro that takes photos and videos as advertised? That's my wish
2015-11-15
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

lol ... you got it! ;) I'll be in their office first thing morning time. Anything else while I'm there?
2015-11-15
Use props
Adam Gibbs Phot
lvl.1

Canada

A well designed pack for the inspire 1 with X5 would be nice. Something that could hold other items such as a jacket, food and so on. A pack designed by people that actually pack things in the real world.
2015-11-17
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

A firmware release that fixes the altitude hold issue, restores slave remote video feed and fixes gimbal tilt.
While you're at it, a fork of DJI Go that eliminates everything except flight operations.

But seriously - how about a universal mount plate - something with a standard tripod screw that is located relatively central to the Inspire's COG.
Perhaps with a cavity that could hold a small LiPo and tx board - make fitting a small FLIR or pilot cam easier?
I'd like to be able to play - but there's little to no hope of integrating these things. I suppose that's why they sell the matrice.

2015-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules