Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
confirmation 2 things dji. wind correction and orignal topspeed
952 5 2015-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thetravguy
lvl.1

United States

original inspire 1 top speed will be changed back in the next firmware

wind compensation will be added back in the next firmware.

i film 2 things. fast moving racing cars above 50mph and windsurfing and kiteboarding in the ocean. please confirm these 2 things will return in the next update thanks.

2015-11-14
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

Where did you hear that this will be done?  I have mentioned in a different thread, that I watched a video, that a friend had shot of my maiden flight.  It was very fast and aggressive.  After two firmware updates its gone from tiger, to pussycat.  Having said that, I've discovered that shooting video at fast speeds, causes the video to break down because of slow bit rates.  Still, I would like to have those faster speeds back so that I can reposition the AC for the next shot, in a timely matter.
2015-11-18
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is this real?
2015-11-18
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

maybe - but what will be all restricted an limited in the next firmware?

Top speed IS already back in 1.05.00.11 but its triggered through expo settings, it should also work like this in 1.00.00.30 Inspire Pro fw as both use the same ESC version.

I constantly have 20+ m/s BUT a big jello problem which I believe connected to the new ESC fw - however have not finally found out.
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

thetravguy, unfortunately we cannot confirm this information right now{:3_60:}
2015-11-18
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

The v.2.0 model is supposed to have, "better performance"... What exactly does that mean? Can it fly faster (at least in ATTI)? Higher service ceiling? Is it faster than the V1?
2015-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules