Help... Newbie here......
877 7 2015-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
francisrafaelya
New

Philippines

Hi.... I'm a newbie DJI user and I chose Osmo as my first DJI product. I would like to sincerely ask you good fellows to help me with this great device. I'm very very confused with with the flow of photos and videos. The photos are being saved on my smartphone and the videos aren't.  Is it also normal that it will take sometime for the photos to be saved on the phone? Another is the fact that I can upload the photos directly after shooting to a specific preset social media sites but for the videos I cant. I would like to humbly ask if you can teach me how to upload a video directly from the phone to any preset social media site. And it'll also be great if you could give me a tutorial video with that plus some super basic in app editing tips. I'm looking forward for you. Thank you very very very much in advance.
2015-11-15
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

1. Videos didn't show up in the library: The recording time need to larger than 10 seconds, then when you enter the library you can see it in the video page. If the recording is less than 10 seconds, you can see the video in the playback or download the original video from the SD card.
2. Uploading to social media site: After editing the videos in the library, you can share it to different platforms. The video tutorial for the OSMO is not available now, but we do recommend the user manual for you. It's very useful. Here is the download link: http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download
2015-11-15
Use props
francisrafaelya
New

Philippines

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-16 10:47
1. Videos didn't show up in the library: The recording time need to larger than 10 seconds, then whe ...

Hi Ms. Amy.  The video is around 29 seconds. The quality is at the maximum 4k 2160p. I can see it in the dji app playback but I have to connect the app to the osmo. I can't see the video offline in my smartphone unlike the photos that it is being saved even on my smartphone. Whenever I'm trying to download it, it is telling me that the photos/videos should be on JPEG and should be on 720/1080 others will be ignored. I have read the manual and I didn't find the answer to the following question:

-Does it mean that I still have to download the video to access it on my library in the DJI Go app? will I be seeing that too on my phone gallery?

-Does it mean I can only share a specific video directly to the preset platforms if the video will not exceed to 1080p?

2015-11-16
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

About the still, it's sync to the library automatically when you're shooting. But in order to cache the video, you need to enter the library and keep the OSMO connected to the APP, then the video will be cached into the library. Please try to shoot the video for a few seconds(no need to longer than 10s, sorry for the mistake), then enter the library and during the process keep connect to the OSMO, then check if the video sync in the library. What's more, make sure the auto-cache setting is switched on under general settings.
2015-11-16
Use props
francisrafaelya
New

Philippines

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-17 12:10
About the still, it's sync to the library automatically when you're shooting. But in order to cache  ...

Thanks Ms. Amy.... I'll do this and will update you asap. Thank you very much....
2015-11-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

francisrafaelya Posted at 2015-11-18 02:11
Thanks Ms. Amy.... I'll do this and will update you asap. Thank you very much....

You're welcome, if you have progress please let me know.
2015-11-17
Use props
francisrafaelya
New

Philippines

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-18 11:38
You're welcome, if you have progress please let me know.

Hi Ms. Amy,

I noticed that the video quality should not exceed 1080p to be downloaded to the dji go app and to my phone's gallery.But there's a problem that I've encountered and I've post a new thread about it.
2015-11-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

francisrafaelya Posted at 2015-11-22 00:07
Hi Ms. Amy,

I noticed that the video quality should not exceed 1080p to be downloaded to the dji  ...

Yes, the maximum resolution that can be downloaded into app is 1080P. About the video cache problem, does it occur again?
2015-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules