X5 adpater for Osmo
1263 7 2015-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

Hey DJI guys...
When the X5 adapter for Osmo will be available ?

2015-11-18
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

Hello ... DJI ??
2015-11-18
Use props
chris
lvl.2

United States

I am just wondering if I can pre-order on the pre-order so that when pre-order finally hits and then by time it goes to shipping in 5-7 days after pay and then it's 45 days after that, I would at least be ahead of the curve by I good 4 months.  And if I could pre-order on the pre-order to the pre-order, I would do that!   All that to say....I am ready for this piece to drop!  It's the reason I bought the OSMO.
2015-11-18
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

you should pre-pre order it in the pre-pre order shop. .. seriously dji guy's .....you will lost lot of clients....starting by me !
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

The R&D are preparing for the compatible firmware, since I can't give you the exact date of release, I can only tell you that it will be available next month. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2015-11-18
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

It s not only a firmware question !  Adapter is a part of the hardware !  In the demo video of the osmo, you clrearly see and X5 mounted on the osmo ! Why do that video and let costumers dreaming  ??
2015-11-19
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.2

Philippines

pocketpc_ebay@h Posted at 2015-11-20 15:07
It s not only a firmware question !  Adapter is a part of the hardware !  In the demo video of the o ...

It's just a promo video meant for marketing purpose. It's coming soon & you guys need to learn some patience. I rather DJI get it right rather than early release but full of buggy like the Osmo. No rush, I'm still playing with my Osmo. Even better if DJI will release the X5 adapter next year. At least I will have something to look forward to in 2016! Happy Osmoing guys!
2015-11-20
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

" It's just a promo video meant for marketing purpose " .... this is the problem !!!! DJI.. do not show what you do not have... yet.
2015-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules