Check the little red light! A handy tip.
1237 2 2015-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alansworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At the risk of personal embarrassment, and being quite severely laughed at, let me tell you yesterday's story:

I went to the local common, where there is a series of lakes of various sizes. Only my third time out with the camera.  It was really windy, and there was a bunch of seagulls flapping about, so I expected to get some good shots. At some point after the 6th clip I must have inadvertently pressed the red button and started recording. Thereafter, every time I hit the red button to start recording a clip I was actaully stopping it, and vice versa.  Result, six great clips, 90+ of the ground or the sky with me walking, useless.

So my tip: when you hit the red button to start recording make sure the left-hand little red light is flashing !!!

We live and learn.
2015-11-16
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lol, i did that years ago with a vhs camera, i was filming tornado damage when i got home i had several clips of my feet in the car.
2015-11-16
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Yeah,we live and learn. Here is the link of the user manual download: http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download .There are detail led pattern meaning, check this out~
2015-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules