Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO AND DJI APP Keep losing connection
21167 45 2015-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

andrew.lochhead Posted at 2016-9-27 13:31
Mine is doing the same thing, not sure what to do ?

Hi, please contact the seller for an exchange. Thank you.
2016-9-28
Use props
fansa5e04d67
lvl.2

Spain

Solved this on mine by reinstalling the DJO Go Apps.

After I upgraded the firmware today it started having major issues with the connection.  Kept dropping the wifi, high latency, pixelations. Sometimes it was also bouncing between Mavic Pro and Osmo+ on the opening screen.
I am on a Samsung S7 with the latest android update.  Before I had no issues whatsoever with this setup.

Changing band or restarting the wifi would solve it.  I then uninstalled both DJI GO and Go 4 apps and reinstalled DJI Go.  Now it works fine again.

Hope this solves it for others too.

--
Gunnar

2017-1-26
Use props
fansf944b5a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163967 ft
United Kingdom

fansa5e04d67 Posted at 2017-1-26 04:42
Solved this on mine by reinstalling the DJO Go Apps.

After I upgraded the firmware today it started having major issues with the connection.  Kept dropping the wifi, high latency, pixelations. Sometimes it was also bouncing between Mavic Pro and Osmo+ on the opening screen.

You sir are a legend.

I was using the s7 edge with the osmo and getting the connection in and out and also an error message saying its connected to another phone.

I deleted the two go apps and re installed just the original go and it works.

Did you re install the go 4 app?

Thanks again
2017-1-26
Use props
fans956173ce
New

United States

Hi all-

Just bought an Osmo+ to document a work project. We've set wifi to both bandwidths, used multiple iOS devices and we keep experiencing the same issue- intermittent dropping of camera from App. Specifically video screen. Gimbal is locked on, everything seems to be working perfectly...then you can't see. Sometimes it continues to record, primarily it doesn't. Firmware is up-to-date and app is up-to-date.

Is this typical of the device? If not, is there a simple fix? If no simple fix, time to return?

Thanks in advance.
2017-2-7
Use props
fanse9cfed89
New
United States

What I had to do to get my Android phone to reliably stay connected to my osmo was to put my phone in airplane mode and then turn on WiFi only to connect to the osmo. Seems the DJI APP can't keep connecting reliably to the osmo when another network connection (i.e. mobile network) is available.
2017-6-4
Use props
djiuser_sc1TcNdYbpWC
New

Denmark

Great thread. I unlocked handle and had issues as described here. Was very upset. Seems there is a solution.
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules