camera status indicator turns yellow on dji osmo
11524 21 2015-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chizydy
New

Philippines

camera status indicator turns yellow on my osmo, nothing comes out of the monitor.
2015-11-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Was the led solid yellow or blinks yellow? Blinks yellow means Micro SD card busy, please wait for the process for a while. Solid Yellow means SD card error, please try to re-insert and restart the OSMO.
What sd card do you use? Have you tried another sd card?
2015-11-17
Use props
chizydy
New

Philippines

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-17 16:38
Was the led solid yellow or blinks yellow? Blinks yellow means Micro SD card busy, please wait for t ...

It's a solid yellow. I've tried to use other micro sd card (sandisk ultra 32gb), still the same. Do I need to reset it?
2015-11-17
Use props
chizydy
New

Philippines

Even if I take the micro sd out, it is still solid yellow.
2015-11-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

China

chizydy Posted at 2015-11-17 17:56
Even if I take the micro sd out, it is still solid yellow.

Have you tried the restart and different sd card?
2015-11-17
Use props
chizydy
New

Philippines

yes, done that. still the same when I start the osmo it's still solid yellow.
2015-11-17
Use props
robind_r
lvl.3
United Kingdom

chizydy Posted at 2015-11-17 14:24

I had exactly that, so the Osmo has gone back for service or replacement. The Yellow light stayed on all the time, as well as the Green light on the right side...
2015-11-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

chizydy Posted at 2015-11-17 22:24

If the sd card was took out, the left led will also become solid yellow, is there any warning from the app? If there is no warning from the app and the left led keeps solid yellow even if you've changed different sd card and restart, then it's the hardware malfunction, please contact our tecnical support for detection and replacement. Thanks.
2015-11-17
Use props
parimal.puranda
New

India

Hi I am facing the same problem with my DJI OSMO. Have you found any solution to this ? Left LED Becomes solid yellow and Right led becomes solid Green...

The Gimbal is working perfectly and DJI APP can access Osmo too.. even if i drag my finger on the app it will turn the camera but does not show anything on the screen on APP.

In info it says camera and encoder failed.

Any solution ??
2016-5-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

parimal.puranda Posted at 2016-5-30 19:59
Hi I am facing the same problem with my DJI OSMO. Have you found any solution to this ? Left LED Bec ...

Hello.
Is the firmware of your Osmo the latest firmware? Could you please upgrade the firmware to the latest one again?
If the problem persists, please return it for repair.

Thanks.
2016-5-30
Use props
FairlightAdam
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

I have had the same problem and even after sending the handle off for repair to the DJI repair team the problem persists

Symptoms:
No Camera Feed
Solid Yellow Camera Indicator Light (Stays yellow even with no camera attached)

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

FairlightAdam Posted at 2016-11-7 11:38
Hi

I have had the same problem and even after sending the handle off for repair to the DJI repair  ...

Hi, what's your RMA number? I'll look into your case
2016-11-9
Use props
FairlightAdam
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-9 09:57
Hi, what's your RMA number? I'll look into your case

Hi Thor

Thanks for getting back to me. I am still talking to DJI support after sending my devices back for a second time and the problem still persists. I do not have a RMA number as far as I can tell.

After having returned the set up for repair for the 2nd time it updated when I turned it on and it worked for one full battery charge. (I assume the camera was replaced) I ran the battery down and then charged it up again and low and behold the problem came back.   
2016-11-29
Use props
Marius777
New
South Africa

Mine does the same any news what to do?
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Marius777 Posted at 2016-12-7 06:55
Mine does the same any news what to do?

Hi, please try a different SD card and see if it works, if not, send it in, it's a known issue.
2016-12-7
Use props
Nico Vega
New

Paraguay

I also have the same problem. Tried with different sd car, update the firmware and don´t have any solutions. Both lights are on (camera status led in ambar and system status led in green). Also, the app in my phone doesn´t recognize the device and shows me the menu for a Dron. Do you have any advice?
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Nico Vega Posted at 2016-12-14 03:49
I also have the same problem. Tried with different sd car, update the firmware and don´t have any solutions. Both lights are on (camera status led in ambar and system status led in green). Also, the app in my phone doesn´t recognize the device and shows me the menu for a Dron. Do you have any advice?

Hi, you need to contact DJI support on www.dji.com/support and send it back.
2016-12-15
Use props
fans9fe71533
lvl.1
Brazil

I have the same problem with my Osmo+... 10 min after update, Osmo starts a Yellow solid light... Now I'm in Brazil i'ts gonna be hard to send it back to fix.  Is it a hardware or a software issue?
2017-2-2
Use props
wikey
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

camera status indicator turns yellow on my osmo plus today and, nothing comes out of the monitor.
And sd card working fine i have been checked it on my pc
2017-4-13
Use props
fans28d30afb
New

Nigeria

Hello, I'm currently having the same problem with my Osmo+. I'm in Nigeria, I don't know what to do. Any help?
2018-10-7
Use props
djiuser_Jqg650bEt0Oq
New

Lebanon

Hi, I'm facing this problem with our Osmo. The app shows gimbal is locked. unlock by hand even though it's unlocked. And the yellow light and beeping sound is persistant.
I cannot get any feed from the camera. Who's your official dealer in Lebanon and how can we send the Osmo for repair?
2018-10-24
Use props
djiuser_IKG9aMmnhpmK
lvl.1

Nigeria

fans28d30afb Posted at 10-7 08:05
Hello, I'm currently having the same problem with my Osmo+. I'm in Nigeria, I don't know what to do. Any help?

Hellobi am having the same problem how didbyou fix youts i am in nigrria as well
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules