DJI Support Ticket answered - How to reply to it?
2377 20 2015-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

Hi, perhaps those of you with experience can help me, it's my first after 6 months of flying.
So DJI support finally replied to the ticket that I opened 10 days ago. They require additional information. I hit the Reply button, am brought to the line below that says "Type your reply here".  So far so good, but: I cannot use the return to start a new paragraph - no big deal - and press Update button (there is no send, or anything like it). The page refreshes with Your ticket has been updated, yet my reply isn't showing in the conversation with the support member. Tried it several times, restarted browser, same results. Now I don't know whether they are receiving my replies or not? Anyone been through this? Is this normal?

2015-11-17
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-11-17
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

Just what I feared. Does anyone know a workaround?
2015-11-17
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-11-17
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi,RozBujnik
Sorry to have brought you into trouble  . I'll get that problem solved as soon as possible . By the way , what happened to your aircraft ? Glad to help you !
2015-11-17
Use props
ozz941
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49163 ft
United States

You can't reply. I even tried by email and it bounced back. Then when I called in, they acted as if it was inconvenient for them & told me I should have just replied on the ticket. lol
2015-11-18
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

Thanks, DJI-Patrick.
The aircraft is fine -- great technology. But one of my batteries is showing major deviations after only 44 charges. DJI want my address for the RMA, but the helpdesk reply function is in a permanent loop: not taking / no showing my replies to the pending ticket. Very frustrating
2015-11-18
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Patrick, perhaps you can glance at the pic and lemme know whether its is safe to fly with a battery showing such deviations, or continue to pursue RMA? Thanks!

2015-11-18
Use props
badbeerbreath
lvl.1

Canada

I have the exact same problem.

Roz, did you get through to them yet....somehow?
2015-11-18
Use props
badbeerbreath
lvl.1

Canada

badbeerbreath Posted at 2015-11-18 20:46
I have the exact same problem.

Roz, did you get through to them yet....somehow?

Sorry, I meant the problem I'm having is replying to the support ticket. I can't figure out how to reply! There's no "send" button, and pressing enter on the keyboard does nothing!
2015-11-19
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

ok, thanks folks. I'll be calling them because there is simply no way to communicate two-way through the help desk...
PS: I can't believe I'm joining those who complain about the support service, but how can I not?
2015-11-19
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-11-20
Use props
ozz941
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-18 01:49
Hi,RozBujnik
Sorry to have brought you into trouble  . I'll get that problem solved as soon as possi ...

Still can't reply. DJI knows how to take care of it's customers. THANKS! smh.
2015-11-20
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

Found a way to reply to DJI support freshdesk ticket!

Once the ticket is opened, and the DJI replies, you will not be able to respond (as of this writing) via the freshdesk webform. Ignore the webform! Check your mailbox instead. The reply posted on the freshdesk will also arrive by email. Reply to the email, and you will notice your reply will then appear in the freshdesk.

Now waiting for a reply to my reply.
2015-11-25
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

ozz941 Posted at 2015-11-21 03:01

and lucky Dji knows how to take care of its customers, it is important to obtain armored pants
2015-11-25
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

ozz941 Posted at 2015-11-21 10:01

I've reported this case . Please don't worry .
2015-11-27
Use props
ozz941
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-27 05:32
I've reported this case . Please don't worry .

You've reported it. I've reported it. MANY MANY others have reported it. Yet...it remains broken. Sounds about right.
2015-11-27
Use props
Phantom Menace
lvl.1

United States

Had the same problem just 2 days ago. I had to call in order to get in touch. I did respond by email, but I never saw it added to the conversation online.
2015-11-27
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

ozz941 Posted at 2015-11-28 09:13
You've reported it. I've reported it. MANY MANY others have reported it. Yet...it remains broken.  ...

Hi,
Please try another broswer  .
2015-12-1
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Maybe i'm one of the lucky ones.  I sent my P3P in for repair.  Not only has the tracking been excellent, DJI is repairing it 'Free of charge'  Yes, it took a while but I do believe that DJI has stepped up and is now providing excellent customer service. And I will admit that previously, I had bitched about the CS issues ,but I am happy camper now. Thanks DJI and I look forward to buying more of your products. Now if you can only fix the audio issues with the OSMO!!!!
2015-12-1
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

Patrick, I used Windows, Ipad, and android, and 6 browsers. No diff. On a positive note for anybody keeping track: I received a reply with an RMA nr this morning. At last! But I gotta say dealing with service issues through dealer vs dji is like day and night: a different problem related to recently purchased battery was solved by dealer within 36hrs from first contact to rma. Moral of it is to by from dealers...
2015-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules