1378 5 2015-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
William Burrows
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228698 ft
United States

Hi,
I updated my DJI GO app. to 2,4,1 and the clear the fight recorder function has been removed.
How do I clear the data from the fight recorder on my Phantom 3 Advanced?  I can only delete the history of my fight records in my iPhone.  The pilot name in fight records is corrupted and I need to correct it..
Please Advise,
William E. Burrows Jr.

2015-11-18
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is intentional, doubt it will return.. For now you can use a USB cable method to delete the lofs..
2015-11-18
Use props
William Burrows
lvl.2
United States

Thanks sploodge,
I enjoy your posts, you know more then DJI Tech. Support.  I called them yesterday and all I got was a email with a ticket number.
Can you post the procedure to clear the fight recorder.
Again Thanks.
William E. Burrows Jr.
2015-11-19
Use props
GQ.
lvl.4

Canada

Hi William
You dont have your connecting problem anymore ?
What did you do ?
You ship your Phantom to DJI ?
GQ
2015-11-19
Use props
William Burrows
lvl.2
United States

Hi G.Q.
If your referring to the time it takes to connect your Phantom 3 to your controller I performed a cold IMU Calibration.
Instructions are on YouTube, type in (Cold IMU Calibration).
If your looking for a stronger signal, you need to boost your antenna signal.  (Check out FPVLR.com)
I decided that the only warranty worth anything is a defective Phantom right out of the box allowing you to exchange it.
A year is a long time flying without having any incidents that may void your warranty.
Any upgrade to your controller that requires opening it for modification will void your warranty to the controller only.  I feel much more at ease flying knowing my signal is stronger.     
I am listing my incident report in the past 6 months I been flying.  It's embarrassing but why lie.
1. Hit a tree limb, scars on front arms, cracked leg and  $477.00 camera and gimbal replacement.
2. Landed but kept motors running and tried to take off again, drone took a hard right into my car and garbage can, minor scars and replaced all props.  
This is a known issue.  (YouTube has a video on this problem).   
3. The tip of one of my carbon fiber props. hit the side of my field table, broke off tip of prop. but managed to land in the grass, no scars replaced props.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

2015-11-19
Use props
alextsampas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 774603 ft
Greece

Can you please share dji go app 2.4.1 ? Maybe via dropbox? Thank you
2015-12-28
Use props
Advanced