Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using Osmo with Livestream iOS app?
29011 106 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karchner14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please add youtube streaming.  I need the capability to stream activities & inspections live to our office for realtime review.
2016-6-22
Use props
nivong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2267251 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Topvisions Thai Posted at 2016-6-13 08:16
My Osmo live to youtube too chopping and I'm knowge that depend on Wifi quality and ready switch 2.4 ...

vely good enlgish !
lol there is no live stream to youtube and you need to have a proper 4G connection to have a good visual representation
2016-6-23
Use props
Hi
Our church would really like to livestream sermons and other events with OSMO X3!

A livestream app would be perfect. both for us and other churches wanting the same capability!  

I think it could be a great niche.

Thanks

Chris
2016-6-24
Use props
alan.zapata
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 23:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Plea ...

The ability to use RTMP or RTSMP streaming would be huge. More importantly, the ability to either use the Osmo as an access point or connect the OSMO to a network and the control device to the same network is vital. Facebook via only a cellular connection is not stable and definitely no more than a fun function right now.
2016-6-25
Use props
alan.zapata
lvl.1

United States

pjotrcz Posted at 2016-1-1 20:24
each uses different servers. Make a versatile option. Make option youtube,ustream, livestream, + own ...

If it could simply stream to RTSP/RTMP with the ability to use tokens or passwords, all the services would be available at any time. Different services have proprietary ways to connect that sometimes add functions, but for a solid stream those functions are not needed.
2016-6-25
Use props
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I shoot for Sky. Live streaming would make this kit doubly useful.
2016-6-26
Use props
aquiles.neves88
New

Brazil

WHEN WILL IT BE LAUNCHED ?
2016-8-16
Use props
gino1455
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18333 ft
Mexico

please advise on how i can use the osmo as a web cam fro youtube

2016-8-18
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

gino1455@icloud Posted at 2016-8-18 18:24
please advise on how i can use the osmo as a web cam fro youtube

You can use Osmo for Facebook Live streaming on iOS devices. Currently Youtube live is not supported
2016-8-18
Use props
videopros60
New

Bangladesh

Great post. Challenge yourself. Try something new! take a look at this one - http://cameleon.live/iPhone
2016-9-3
Use props
p.groom1
lvl.2

Yes i need to be able to get a live video signal out and use it in vision mixers etc. why can dji develop their own box that receives the signal and akes it available as a video signal on sdi or hdmi etc etc?
I think that would get sales
2016-9-4
Use props
apachered
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Does anyone have any advice? This link on Facebook is non-existent
2016-9-9
Use props
raventao
New

Hong Kong

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 11:11
Hi, sorry for the late reply, the Livestream is not supportable currently. You can use Paralinx Toma ...

Periscope on the Osmo Mobile would be brilliant! I purchased the Osmo Mobile to use with Periscope and am so disappointed the option to choose Periscope isn't there (though Youtube and Weibo are.)
2016-9-17
Use props
raventao
New

Hong Kong

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-1 11:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Plea ...

Periscope please!
2016-9-17
Use props
raventao
New

Hong Kong

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-29 01:01
Nice, but I don't think that would happen. But you never know.

Might Periscope be added soon?
2016-9-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

raventao Posted at 2016-9-17 18:55
Might Periscope be added soon?

Not sure, we would only know if after an app update to see what's been added.
2016-9-17
Use props
tylai
New

Taiwan

Hi,guys,I am from TAIWAN .Please allow me ask one question that how to  live to Ustream with osmo x3?I have Ustream rtmp URL and the Stream Key,but I don't know how to utilize ?I found there has a rtmp setting area but without Stream Key area can be entered. Please help me solve the problem,thanks a lot.
2016-10-20
Use props
jonlegaspi
New

Hello, Can you please bring usability for http://Afreeca.tv ??
This is the site I use the most and bought it to stream outdoors but am sad I cannot T>T

It is also an RTMP based streaming platform!!
2016-10-28
Use props
fans73900280
New

Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 11:11
Hi, sorry for the late reply, the Livestream is not supportable currently. You can use Paralinx Toma ...

Hi Amy, FaceTime would be great. We use it to teach our kids piano lessons from an instructor who lives in another town. Live tracking with facetime would be really good.
2016-12-4
Use props
fans51dea299
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 19:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Please leave a comment here~Thanks!

I would love to be able to use the Osmo Pro with a hard wire connection to my phone then a hard wire connection to the internet for smooth live streaming.  Is this possible?
2017-4-4
Use props
user1581665e7a
lvl.1

Canada

I'd like to have clean video output via hdmi or something else. So I can have a wireslrss cam for Multicam production
2017-4-4
Use props
scott.rotton
New

Australia

Does anyone know if this can somehow be livestreamed through wirecast or alternative, looking to buy one but its primary for livestream then secondary for standard video camera. its lucky i checked here before buying
2017-4-5
Use props
Airflix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173622 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I think it's only possible in a studio setting with Apple TV.
2017-4-19
Use props
NJ Rooted Media
New
Canada

As my phone is connecting to the OSMO wifi, does it need to use my data to livestream? Or is there a way to use an internet wifi?
2017-7-2
Use props
dreamclay
New
United States

I recently purchased an Osmo+ for live streaming, works great as a single unit with the DJI Go iOS app. Though I am currently trying to get it going with my Live:air Pro app which allows for switching between camera angles. Would love to see the DJI team unlock the features and allow Teradek software to utilize this amazing tool.   Seems the wifi connectivity is an issue as I cannot use Live:Air pro while connected to the local wifi to stream at same time as connecting to the OSMO+ 's internal wifi.. please fix this DJI!!!!
2017-7-7
Use props
rickypope
New

United States

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-18 19:08
You can use Osmo for Facebook Live streaming on iOS devices. Currently Youtube live is not supported

Where can I find directions to use this for Facebook live?
2017-7-8
Use props
DLDEVERA
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 19:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Please leave a comment here~Thanks!

It sounds like a good idea. With all this COVID-19 stuff going on, I was going to live stream my daughter's birthday... So, yes vote for me.
2020-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules