Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using Osmo with Livestream iOS app?
123Next >
29004 106 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeremycole
New

United States

Has anyone been able to use the Osmo with the Livestream iOS app? I contacted Livestream and they said they haven't tested it. So we are hoping to find out if it is possible before we spend the money.
Any help would be appreciated.

- Jeremy
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, sorry for the late reply, the Livestream is not supportable currently. You can use Paralinx Tomahawk or Teradek Bolt 2000 to output the app image file.
What kind of  live broadcast do you want? We're still evaluating the need of live broadcasting feature such as YouTube live steaming.  Do you have any suggestions?
2015-11-29
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-29 22:11
Hi, sorry for the late reply, the Livestream is not supportable currently. You can use Paralinx Toma ...

Youtube and Vimeo seem to be the most popular Amy.
2015-11-30
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Please leave a comment here~Thanks!
2015-11-30
Use props
GTDronePilot
lvl.3

United States

I would like the feature for live video streaming to be added.
2015-11-30
Use props
bustersmyboy
New

United Kingdom

Yes Please...  I really need this to be sorted ASAP... I brought the OSMO on the basis that you could do this (was advised by a shop badly that it could) so I've now brought the OSMO and discovered I cant Live Stream to you-tube...
Please help...
2015-12-2
Use props
capy02.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8635 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wont buy unless it live streams to Youtube. It does on Inspire One with app. Why did they take out.
2015-12-2
Use props
pjotrcz
lvl.1

Czechia

I am from local tv. Please take the possibility of live broadcasts for youtube and other types of servers adobe,wowza, Red5 etc.
It means - different settings for bitrate, fps, resolution, etc.

Thank you
2015-12-2
Use props
thgrab
lvl.2
Germany

Livestreaming will be one of the next big thinks in 2016 I red in an article yesterday. So I would like to have that function in the App for streaming my OSMO videos.
2015-12-3
Use props
iceman
lvl.1

Germany

Yes, Iive stream would be great.

The minimum is, that the video stream should be available by the lightning-to-HDMI-cable by apple. Then everybody can use the HDMI signal for further actions. I do not know if there is such an adapter for other phones, that is the reason why I say apple.

But better it would be wireless. Think of interviewing people in an studio without cable and being available on a PC or mac for mixing it to the other sources - that would be the best.

Hope you will make this.
2015-12-8
Use props
ashardware.me
lvl.1

Singapore

I shoot vlogs for celebrities on occasion with some of them going live on YouTube and Facebook Mentions. It would be great to be able to use and show off the vlogging capability of the OSMO on the go in a moving environment. Isn't that what the OSMO is great for? Wonder why it wasn't included in the DJI GO App for the OSMO right from the start since it is already available for the Inspire. Please make it happen and I'm certain the OSMO will get even more media exposure.
2015-12-26
Use props
bornish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-1 07:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Plea ...

I would use it occasionally if the implementation is decent quality, meaning configurable streaming parameters to ensure smooth playback depending on the upload connection speed. You can check how slingbox devices allow configuring different values for resolution, compression... such as the video playback is not interrupted while still good quality.
2015-12-27
Use props
bahamasky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3240535 ft
Bahamas

Live stream would be great. Please add.
2015-12-28
Use props
adriangrassi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76473 ft
Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-29 22:11
Hi, sorry for the late reply, the Livestream is not supportable currently. You can use Paralinx Toma ...

I too want to see Livestream options
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

adriangrassi@gm Posted at 2015-12-29 06:19
I too want to see Livestream options

What platform would you like? Youtube?
2015-12-29
Use props
adriangrassi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76473 ft
Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-29 21:32

Youtube would be great, however the more choices the better.

Thanks,
2015-12-30
Use props
pjotrcz
lvl.1

Czechia

each uses different servers. Make a versatile option. Make option youtube,ustream, livestream, + own server
2016-1-1
Use props
kayr28
lvl.1
United States

Please add this would be a very valuable tool.
2016-1-1
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah I would love to use my OSMO X3 as a live-stream camera. I am not sure how it would work though, as it connects through WiFi, so im guessing it would HAVE to be a cellular network (and it has to be a fast one like 4G LTE)
2016-1-3
Use props
ageekmom
New

United States

Writing from a dual-Osmo family (husband has one, I have one, and he also has an Inspire 1). We would both love to have live streaming capability in the DJI Go app for our Osmo's. Livestream, YouTube live, etc. We have a preference for YouTube, but more than one option would be ideal.
2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

teamnest1 Posted at 2016-1-3 17:10
Yeah I would love to use my OSMO X3 as a live-stream camera. I am not sure how it would work though, ...

Yes, the live steam must be worked by mobile data then since the Osmo use the wifi connection.
2016-1-3
Use props
Toni_254
lvl.2

Germany

PLEASE AD livestream + Multiple broadcast keep the system open for every system!!! Would be nice to have an opportunity to switch between osmo, phantom and even gopro - That would be crazy DAMMMMMN!
2016-1-4
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Upload rate would have to be very high for this to work. Most people don't even know what that is. They are only worried about the download speed that they forget about the upload speed.
2016-1-6
Use props
pjotrcz
lvl.1

Czechia

When you are planning to enable streaming for osmo? what options supports streaming inspire?
2016-1-20
Use props
TyFuji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1635509 ft
  • >>>
United States

pjotrcz Posted at 2016-1-20 19:58
When you are planning to enable streaming for osmo? what options supports streaming inspire?

What is the status on live streaming to Youtube with the OSMO?
2016-1-27
Use props
ecochannel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62963 ft
Brazil

Sim, todos querem, todos precisam de transmissão ao vivo.
2016-1-27
Use props
jeremybaron2000
New
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-29 19:11

It would be great to be able to FaceTime with it!
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

jeremybaron2000 Posted at 2016-1-28 14:42
It would be great to be able to FaceTime with it!

Nice, but I don't think that would happen. But you never know.
2016-1-28
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Couldn't one use shou app screen recorder to do live feed with the Osmo?
2016-1-28
Use props
JulioMedina
New

United States

Needs to have support for Periscope and Meerkat. Gopro has just announced it is supporting live streaming on these platforms which is very valuable. Is this in the works already for osmo?
2016-1-29
Use props
Kropserkel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2472339 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-30 22:19
How many of you want the live video streaming function to be added in the DJI GO APP for OSMO?  Plea ...

Yes, please add live streaming capability to the app.  Periscope, Facebook, Livestream.  Thanks!
2016-1-31
Use props
vruttiket Pune
lvl.1
Flight distance : 275732 ft
India

i also would like to have live streaming option for osmo also i would like to have pan control by operating the ipad such as for inspire pan rotation through the app
2016-1-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

vruttiket Pune Posted at 2016-2-1 01:08
i also would like to have live streaming option for osmo also i would like to have pan control by op ...

You can edit and share your video in Library of the DJI GO App. Actually, you can control the pan movement in present DJI GO App. Enter the camera interface, press the display area for a few second, a blue circle with a withe dot in the center will appear on the screen, the blue circle will follow you finger's movement. The withe dot will  be regarded as the reference point, move you blue circle by moving your finger, the camera will follow your movement accordingly in tilt and pan axes. The farther the blue circle is away from the white dot, the faster the camera will move. Thanks!
2016-1-31
Use props
JulioMedina
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-30 10:32

Periscope and Meerkat are very imporant.
2016-2-1
Use props
gotoeventpr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5709 ft
Puerto Rico

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-29 23:11

DJi Osmo , YouTube live steaming Yes
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

gotoeventpr@gma Posted at 2016-2-3 11:27
DJi Osmo , YouTube live steaming Yes

Thanks, I will forward your suggestion.
2016-2-14
Use props
caydnlioglu
New
Turkey

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-1 05:19

That would be amazing! Live video streaming on Youtube also really great. I know Osmo connect via wi-fi to Dji go App but maybe it can possible with some additional software or maybe additional hardware can solve it. But anyway... if this function also add Osmo like phantom 3 , that should be amazing.
2016-2-16
Use props
nickage
lvl.2

United States

I more for periscope
2016-2-16
Use props
LOCOSDEL136
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5709 ft
Puerto Rico

The DJI Go app for our Osmo's. Livestream, YouTube live, etc.
2016-2-16
Use props
nexoscz
lvl.1

Czechia

youtube livestreaming, periscope and facebook mentions would be perfect...
2016-2-19
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules