Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need name for categories of threads
12Next >
5543 48 2014-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

Hello, DJI pilots.
It is great to meet you guys in DJI forum. Some friends said that it is hard to find the exact right set of keywords in forum. So we try to figure out this problem through category all the threads. However, the following problem is how to category these threads. We think it will be more efficient if you guys category by yourselves, and we'd love to hear from your own opinions. Please list the category you think would be used most frequently, like "discussion", "build log", "Video & Photo" and etc.

Best Regrads,
DJI-CS.   

2014-9-23
Use props
toosworld
lvl.1

China

how about "Discussion / question/ new product / News / contest / cool / download / FAQ / help / idea / data / poll / article / gallery/ video/ Careful"
2014-9-23
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

One serius category would be "Complains and issues about DJI's products." And believe me there are too much of them
2014-9-24
Use props
ringlis1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34685 ft
United States

I agree, the Phantom 2 thread (at least) should have sub-categories:

Pre-purchase questions
Flying for beginners
Advanced Flying/ FPV
Photography Questions
App Discussion (Android and iPhone sub-categories)
General Discussions
Group Flying
Troubleshooting/ Issues
Updates
Future Requests
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

ringlis1 Posted at 2014-9-25 08:04

Pre-purchase questions

Great!! I will try to organize all the suggestions and use it to improve current categories!!
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

toosworld Posted at 2014-9-24 10:44
how about "Discussion / question/ new product / News / contest / cool / download / FAQ / help / idea ...

it is cool!!!
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

kosmas Posted at 2014-9-24 23:34
One serius category would be "Complains and issues about DJI's products." And believe me there are t ...

hahaha! Thanks for your comments!! We will try our best to improve our products! Please give us some time. moreover, you can put your complains on "report an issue" as well.
2014-9-24
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Before posting a new thread please look and see if one of the existing threads are addressing similar needs.  Then post there.  It will prevent the threads from becoming confused.
2014-9-24
Use props
massar
New

United States

Builders AA,Builders Absolutely Anomymus, would be my humble suggestion for a newbie catergory, why, well I am probably the newest of the newest to the sport, which hopefully will be given the governmental  time and freedom to grow   into something  more than a sport or hobby, maybe this will become another innovation of aviation useful to the masses. It has for me and I haven't flown the 1st minute I am working on building a quad now. Strickly for educational  reasons, my education mainly. I am senior disabled citizen, over the years I have missed several opportunities to learn to fly , there was always something that took precedence,and it never got done, now I will, once and for all .To make a long stroy short I want to build the proverbial "MONSTER" ,with hot rod tendencies, I think my take off wt. to be approx. 1500g ,I want to use 4 motors at first and build up from there. If I somehow with my lack of knowledge I sneak up on 30-45 minutes of flight-time I will consider this endeavor to total success  I am using peices of material already at hand for my frame , such as the legs off of  my handicap walker its a light but strong piece of aluminum. I find There is more terminology than I can reasonably decipher, lots of it deciphers itself, some does not . I need a way to know how much motor is adequate and how much is plain overkill, in this area I hope to err on the side of overkill, that I think will get my target audiences blood to perking. Just think a group of us avaition buffs at the air races for Quads.Or a Quad show where we all get together to trip out over Quads and their abilities, I now know that Motors should be mated with ESC's and with Control boards , I am told that the reason  is so that neither componnet draws to much power , so that neither over heats or simply burns out componnets, my former guru of electronics has moved away and although I ask a lot of questions I am not receiving credible answers lately help... help me build this MONSTER as a legacy to pioneeringnism. I am appreciative of all replies  
2014-9-25
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-9-25 11:53
hahaha! Thanks for your comments!! We will try our best to improve our products! Please give us so ...

Yeah...I'm trying to do that but you want the dealer to be writen. I assembled my hexa buying everything I needed from more than one dealer. Thus I can't report any issue. Please remove the dealer line so we can report issues

ανώνυμο1.jpg
2014-9-25
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
China

kosmas Posted at 2014-9-25 17:32
Yeah...I'm trying to do that but you want the dealer to be writen. I assembled my hexa buying every ...

You can fill "multiple dealers", and list the detail dealer lists in the main message.
2014-9-25
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

kosmas Posted at 2014-9-25 17:32
Yeah...I'm trying to do that but you want the dealer to be writen. I assembled my hexa buying every ...

But even so there is no option for Zenmuse Gimbals
2014-9-25
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

anyway....I send it choosing Flamewheel ARF kit. It is about the smooth tilt lost of Zenmuse H3-2D after the upgrade to 1.6 and 1.8 version. Please DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT!!!
2014-9-25
Use props
Brianannemartin
lvl.1

Ireland

kosmas Posted at 2014-9-24 23:34
One serius category would be "Complains and issues about DJI's products." And believe me there are t ...

I agree, while the Phantom Vision2 + is a great product the biggest failure with DJI is teh customer support to handle queries from its customers.  This should include a call centre where we can discuss with a knowledgeble person in DJI who has access to teh registered persons.
2014-9-26
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

And not only handle them but especially in the easy cases they must support fixes in time and not after months, we spend to much money to purchase their goods for doing our jobs and thus we must be quick free of issues, else everything we buy is USELESS ! Spend few minutes to see in the forums (eg rcgroups.com) what your customers all complaining about your products and give fixes. Don't waste time designing new products, spend your time to fix first the issues of these we have purchased. We don't need an S2000 or S3000 super duper 18copter, we need first to work fine what we have until now like Zenmuse gimbals or iOSD's etc etc. So think about all this DJI next time we complain about issues and no one of your staff replies with any word telling us of what is going on. Satisfied customer is not only one who bought a good product from you but the one who convinced to repurchase from you because of your good after sale support .
2014-9-26
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guys can we get back on topic.  This thread is for organizing the forum not for posting issues.  You can do that in the other threads.  Thanks for your consideration.  
2014-9-26
Use props
Ditr2163
New

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-27 01:04
Guys can we get back on topic.  This thread is for organizing the forum not for posting issues.  You ...

Hello  semi newbie here. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me. My camera just out of the blue started taking a long time with shutter closed for every picture. If I manually hit shutter button it cycles through normal time which makes me believe its the app on my tablet.. I did re bind it and it still does this. Any ideas
2014-9-27
Use props
Ditr2163
New

United States

Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-19 01:3

Hello  semi newbie here. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me. My camera just out of the blue started taking a long time with shutter closed for every picture. If I manually hit shutter button it cycles through normal time which makes me believe its the app on my tablet.. I did re bind it and it still does this. Any ideas
2014-9-27
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

Ditr2163 Posted at 2014-9-28 08:43
Hello  semi newbie here. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me. My camera just out of  ...

Hi, Ditr2163
Sorry for that. But, could you please post another thread to discuss this issue? I promise our support team will help you to solve the problem in that thread. We can't discuss the problem here because it may confuse people who want to discuss the name for categories.
thank you
2014-9-27
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

ringlis1 Posted at 2014-9-25 08:04

Pre-purchase questions

Ringlis1, how about this?

Announcement, Activities & Poll
General Discussion
Help
Pre-purchase Questions
Show off
Photography Questions
APP Questions
News
Future Requests
Warning

2014-9-27
Use props
Ditr2163
New

United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-9-28 10:41
Hi, Ditr2163
Sorry for that. But, could you please post another thread to discuss this issue? I pr ...

Sorry, but I was already told to post this in software. Where would you like me to post this?
2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Ditr2163 Posted at 2014-9-28 08:45

Hello  semi newbie here. Thanks in advance for any info you can g ...

Are you talking about when taking a photo. The shutter speed on the app is slow to take and reopen.
If you are a short delay is normal. And if you have it on burst it will take longer. Shooting Raw, settings will even be longer because of the file size of the file. Hope this helps.
2014-9-28
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

having too many sub categories can fragment the forum and the posts /conversations.
i have seen this happen from other forums. sub categories are very helpful if wisely chosen and managed well.

2014-9-29
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-9-25 11:45
Great!! I will try to organize all the suggestions and use it to improve current categories!!

This suggestion is perfect !!
2014-9-29
Use props
ringlis1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34685 ft
United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-9-28 11:33

I like it!  Its also nice how quickly you guys responding.
2014-9-30
Use props
adesmond2
lvl.2

Singapore

Hi DJI - do add in 2 additional column
- Feedbacks (to DJI)
- Meet ups  (I saw Taiwan meet up and I would love to see other countries start doing that!) ^_^
2014-9-30
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-27 01:04
Guys can we get back on topic.  This thread is for organizing the forum not for posting issues.  You can do that in the other threads.  Thanks for your consideration.

we do that, but you insist defiantly indifferent to respond, why you do that? look the thread for Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal and make an upgrade to fix the lost smooth tilt after the last upgrades to 1.4 and 1.8 versions AT LAST!
2014-10-1
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

FREQUENTLY asked questions.  
2014-10-2
Use props
johnkilcline
lvl.3

Portugal

Ditr2163 Posted at 2014-9-28 08:45

Hello  semi newbie here. Thanks in advance for any info you can g ...

sounds like you are shooting in RAW mode??
2014-10-4
Use props
azubaa
New

Uganda

Hello Pilots,
I recently bought a Phantom 2 and after fully charging the Battery, I put it in the copter but Battery won't stay for long 2secs max...Help please>>>>
2014-10-7
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

adesmond2@hotma Posted at 2014-10-1 15:39
Hi DJI - do add in 2 additional column
- Feedbacks (to DJI)
- Meet ups  (I saw Taiwan meet up and I ...

Hi, adesmond2.

"Feedback to DJI" is great!! I think it is helpful to make people find what they want. Moreover, what do you mean by "Meets up"? can you explain more specifically for me? like specific function..blabla
2014-10-7
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

DJI-Julain Posted at 2014-9-30 12:40
This suggestion is perfect !!

Thank you
2014-10-7
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

Guys, categories has been changed today. Is it easy to use? any suggestion about it ?
2014-10-8
Use props
adesmond2
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-8 10:27
Hi, adesmond2.

"Feedback to DJI" is great!! I think it is helpful to make people find what they w ...

Hi DJI CS,

Meet up is equivalent to Chill out, gatherings and etc.

A additional place where we can create our own countries and meet up different DJI Pilots! I'm sure you as the main product producer will LOVE to see so many people who's using your product to meet up, isn't it?
2014-10-13
Use props
Cloud9
lvl.1
United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-9-28 11:33

Looks good too. Not sure if this is part of the plans but we really need sub models (especially for Phantom 2) so folks going into these threads know which model others are posting about.

Instead of lumping all 3 Phantom 2s in one Phantom 2 thread, we need a Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vision+ threads.

I mentioned this in one of the stickies, but a nice email notification setting would be helpful. So we get emails when someone responds to one of our posts.
2014-10-14
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

adesmond2@hotma Posted at 2014-10-14 13:26
Hi DJI CS,

Meet up is equivalent to Chill out, gatherings and etc.

Hi, adesmond2.

hahaha, I think it is a fantastic idea. I will add this right now!!! Would you help me to explain more about "Meet up" for other users? That will be great if DJI's users meet up in real world.

CS
2014-10-14
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

Cloud9 Posted at 2014-10-14 23:15
Looks good too. Not sure if this is part of the plans but we really need sub models (especially fo ...

Hi, Cloud9.

At the beginning, we decide to separate phantom 2 series as Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 vision+ threads, however, we discuss this issue and decide to put all phantom 2 series into one thread because there are too little thread in forum at that time. We want to people have a hot discussion together, so we put it on the same thread. Maybe when the threads in phantom 2 series become too many, and people feel confused about the categories, we will change this at that time. Many thanks for your feedback, and please let me know if you have any concerned.
2014-10-14
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

Cloud9 Posted at 2014-10-14 23:15
Looks good too. Not sure if this is part of the plans but we really need sub models (especially fo ...

Hi, Cloud9.

About the email issue, we are working on it, and hope to launch it ASAP!!

DJI-CS
2014-10-14
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

CS, perhaps it should be called "Photography/Cinematography Questions"? Or "Photo/Video" for short.

Cheers.

2014-10-14
Use props
adesmond2
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-15 11:11
Hi, adesmond2.

hahaha, I think it is a fantastic idea. I will add this right now!!! Would you hel ...

Sure!

Meet up/ Gathering in your own countries with other DJI Pilots

1) Create your own country thread and post meet up location/timing that you will flying.
2) Exchange experiences with other pilots.
3) Show up at the appointed timing and make new friends!
2014-10-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules