doe's anyone use the asus tablet with the phantom 3
1181 6 2015-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shon.white
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone use the Asus tablet with the phantom 3, and does it work good? I was thinking about getting one.
2015-11-21
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

You can search the forum to see if anybody else has had any success with ASUS.  If you haven't bought anything yet it would probably be better to stick with the list of known compatible devices that you can find on the support page.
2015-11-21
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi , Shon.white
Please check the compatible device list as below :
iOS Version v2.4.1. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.4.1. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2015-11-22
Use props
Shon.white
lvl.2

United States

thank you, iv been using a Kyocera, duraforce, it works great, only issue is the screen size.
2015-11-23
Use props
gas.tube
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-22 20:53
Hi , Shon.white
Please check the compatible device list as below :
iOS Version v2.4.1. Requires iOS  ...

With all due respect Patrick, this is the same list DJI put out 4 months ago and we have seen 3 new updates to the GO app in that time. One would think that there should be a revised list somewhere with the list of newly supported devices.

Obviously the question I am about to ask should be asked in the GO app forum, but this makes the second user this week to ask the same question on device compatibility where you gave the same canned answer. So I guess I'm gonna ask it here since we have Christmas coming up and there are a lot of great deals on good tablets right now.

So here it goes...Can you ask the development team to update the compatibility list please? I have heard many people talk about how his/her device works better after one of the updates so I know you are making progress with compatibility. Can you guys share that list please?
2015-11-23
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

gas.tube Posted at 2015-11-24 06:20
With all due respect Patrick, this is the same list DJI put out 4 months ago and we have seen 3 ne ...

Thank you for your suggestion Gas ! We 'll get that list updated soon !
2015-11-23
Use props
Shon.white
lvl.2

United States

im currently using a Kyocera duraforce and its not on the list, but it works just fine. only issue is the screen size.
2015-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules