No response from Service
1184 13 2015-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robertguerra.sr
New

United States

I purchased Osmo and system 8 days ago.
I noticed it was being shipped to wrong address . 8 days later no one has responded to my inquiries and i have reached out via email 6 times nor has my order shipped.

8 days
2015-11-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, robertguerra.sr, did you order in DJI official online store? did you send to onlinesales@dji.com? May I know your ticket number? Thanks.
2015-11-22
Use props
robertguerra.sr
New

United States

Yes I ordered from DJI Store.
2015-11-23
Use props
robertguerra.sr
New

United States

Here is my ticket 001141765951
2015-11-23
Use props
robertguerra.sr
New

United States

When will I receive my order?
2015-11-23
Use props
robertguerra.sr
New

United States

Hello can I get a response???
2015-11-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

robertguerra.sr Posted at 2015-11-24 03:03
Hello can I get a response???

Hi, robertguerra.sr, I'm sorry for the late response due to time difference. I have checked this order. It was placed on 15th Nov and we plan to ship it out about 20 working days after payment confirm.  Please kindly wait and we will ship it out as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for your patience.
2015-11-23
Use props
robertguerra.sr
New

United States

YOU GUYS SUCK AT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
2015-11-24
Use props
robertguerra.sr
New

United States

Time difference is hours not days! Forget it! I want to cancel my order and want a refund....geez all you had to do from the beginning is explain the situation but now you are saying it's going to take another 3 weeks for delivery. No thanks! I will go through paypal to cancel this order!
2015-11-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

robertguerra.sr Posted at 2015-11-25 13:07
Time difference is hours not days! Forget it! I want to cancel my order and want a refund....geez al ...

robertguerra.sr, I do feel sorry for the whole case. If you want to cancel order, please kindly contact onlinesales@dji.com and our customer service representatives will help. Thanks.
2015-11-25
Use props
jonh
New

United States

robertguerra.sr Posted at 2015-11-25 00:07
Time difference is hours not days! Forget it! I want to cancel my order and want a refund....geez al ...

You should also file a complaint at https://econsumer.gov
2015-12-26
Use props
chichiflys
New
United States

Ditto.  I waited all day to talk to a human - he was in tech support but tried to help.  He attempted to give me some BS answer but the bottom line is they don't even know if the product is available.  I did receive my backpack, but no drone.  So I ordered one from Amazon Prime with a delivery date of Wed the 30th.  I will return the DJI drone if it ever shows.  What a bunch of a$$holes they are.
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

chichiflys@comc Posted at 2015-12-29 07:52
Ditto.  I waited all day to talk to a human - he was in tech support but tried to help.  He attempte ...

Hi, chichiflys , May I know your order number? I will help to check it. Thanks.
2015-12-30
Use props
rcdad2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

I'm tired of everyone saying DJI support sucks! Go but an AEE quad and experience the support there. By comparison DJI is the best.
2016-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules