255704 368 2015-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1EgqwEVKsSYp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 915741 ft
United States

suaspic Posted at 1-13 08:13
I upgraded the firm ware and the camera does not connect to the iPad. I took to #dronenerds and they found not fix it. I can fly without telemetry and view but it's really more challenging for situational awareness.

Hit 3horizontal lines at top right of dji go home page once your connected to rc and drone and phone and hold your finger on them for a moment and it will show you what version your drone is at top and below it will show it in a box with a arrow to the right. Touch arrow and it will give you the option to download the previous version which is what i did and then hit upgrade button below it and youll be back to where you were before you upgraded,but it returned my camera view. Hope this helps.
2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_1EgqwEVKsSYp
lvl.2
United States

suaspic Posted at 1-13 08:17
Yes it is gone, no camera view. I have to keep trying. I have four batteries, a multiple batteries charger, multiple popeller sets, caring bad, ac/dc converters and more to give up on this investment.

Had same problem after a upgrade and if you tap 3horizontal lines once your drone and rc and phone are attached to dji go's home page that has camera button on it a menu will appear that tells you what version your running and below it in a box it will show it also. To the right of box is arrow and if you touch on it it will show all previous versions and i tapped on the prior one before i upgraded and downloaded it and then hit the upgrade button below box and my camera view came back once it upgraded to the old version. Hope this makes sense
2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_1EgqwEVKsSYp
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_HPv56owCFaVt Posted at 4-7 21:26
I have done everything I think.... IF my phantom 3 standard connects to app it's for 2 seconds and won't connect to remote at all... I have updated /downgraded /uninstalled /installed /new antennas and cable and pulled my hair out....
2 weeks ago I was flying for about a minute maybe less it made it from my deck to the road and slowly dropped and when blinking yellow lights fast like I said I've done everything today was the first day that I thought I was on the right track apparently. It won't accept my upgrades my remote control is usually all the time red very sporadically turns green and then turns back red you guys say do all this stuff to the app but nothing will connect besides the remote the remote connects and I know that because when you go to the linking page you can see where it calibrate.. I know about the three dashes in the top but like I said it doesn't connect so I can't do anything it does not connect to the app please fucking help me[Image]

Had a similiar issue with mine also. I have both go apps on my phone and quite a few dji drones. When i turn rc on and attach usb cord to remote and then phone menu appears and ask me which dji go app to connect to and i hit on the proper go app then and hit just once. If this menu doesnt appear my phone will not connect to my remote period. You have to have that menu and hit on the proper app and in my case i hit just once instead of always cause i fly many different dji drones. Hope this helps/not trying to confuse anyone
2021-11-21
Use props
jeffk85
New

Canada

DJI support sucks. You may as well talk to a wall. There is no problem with anyone's USB port or cable. The same "electronic" failure doesn't happen to everyone that has a Phantom 3 at the same time. It happened as soon as DJI stopped supporting the Phantom 3 platform. Same with the Matrice platform. But you will notice that the Inspire platform still has camera view. It's DJI's way of getting you to buy a new quad such as the Mavik. Their thinking is If the old one doesn't work then maybe they'll buy a new one. Sending your quad in for repair is useless and a waste of money. That's not the problem. DJI could fix it easily enough but they won't. They don't care. I for one will never by a DJI product again.
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_ieM6ygPEa0fv
lvl.1

United States

I’ve got the same problem
2023-8-30
Use props
djiuser_ieM6ygPEa0fv
lvl.1

United States

I’ve got the same problem
2023-8-30
Use props
djiuser_rYpxzYtwrj3R
New

Brazil

Hello,

My Phantom 3 advanced drone stopped connecting to the radio control. It was flying normally, I turned off the drone, changed the battery and then it didn't connect anymore.

Drone turned on, radio control turned on and program opened, but it appeared as disconnected.

I saw a procedure on the internet to press the "Linking RC" button in the software and then a reset button on the drone, but it didn't work, and after that the program doesn't even connect anymore.

After the above procedure, the program no longer opens. It looks like the attached image.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what it could be or how to resolve it. Any procedure to indicate. Thank you very much.
2023-12-31
Use props
fansb2f115ae
New

United States

collinma21@gmai Posted at 2016-1-17 20:02
It was working so well before I put it away a few months ago.  It's got to be something simple that I'm not seeing!  The remote controls the quad, I can see the gimbal move up and down and I can start and stop the motors.  I just can't seem to get the controller to talk with any computer device.

I've tried the 3 button configuration you advised me to try, that didn't work.  I didn't even have ot rebind the quad to the controller, which was nice.  I also can't seem to get the controller to see the firmware file on the USB stick.  Is there a way to force it to look for the update?  It's not generating a log file so it's not even trying to check.  

Hi, did you ever get your drone working? I have the same exact issue and I can’t find an answer for it.
3-16 19:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansb2f115ae Posted at 3-16 19:18
Hi, did you ever get your drone working? I have the same exact issue and I can’t find an answer for it.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. Can you please try the procedure below?
1. Please make sure to use the correct corresponding app. https://www.dji.com/global/goapp
2. Make sure the connection between the mobile phone device and the remote controller and the connection between the drone and the remote controller has been successfully connected. You can try relinking the aircraft to the remote controller.
3. Confirm whether a microSD card is mounted. We recommend removing the microSD card, rebooting the device, and trying again.
4. Please make sure the version of the drone, remote controller, and App is the latest. https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/phantom-3-standard
5. Try using a different mobile phone to isolate the issue.
6. Please reset the camera settings. After resetting the camera settings, please check if the photo and video can be shot normally.
I hope this helps. Have a great day.
3-16 21:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules