o(^-^)o
fans4ad8b737
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192313 ft
Australia

Agile Eye Media Posted at 2017-1-20 01:48
Just wanted to add a link to a video that explains the procedure above:
https://youtu.be/v0v3HiRMu_w

Just tried this maybe 30 times without success.  I agree that the DJI view that the USB cables or USB hub are faulty is ridiculous.  Do ALL the owners here have faulty USB hubs and dodgy USB cables.  Really? I have a P3P, P4 and a P4P+, and the only one that has this insane non-connection issue is the P3P. It is clearly an app/firmware issue.  Like many here, I updated my firmware a few months ago and the P3P lost connection with the remote instantly.  I haven't been able to fly it since.

I guess I will have to return it to DJi for service and have to pay for it, even though it appears to be an internal DJI coding issue that has nothing to do with me.

I would helpful could state that there is an ongoing widespread problem with connection issue on the P3 and to fix it, rather than indicating that we all have faulty USB cables and connector.
2017-1-23
Use props
powervideo
lvl.1
Australia

fans4ad8b737 Posted at 2017-1-23 17:11
Just tried this maybe 30 times without success.  I agree that the DJI view that the USB cables or USB hub are faulty is ridiculous.  Do ALL the owners here have faulty USB hubs and dodgy USB cables.  Really? I have a P3P, P4 and a P4P+, and the only one that has this insane non-connection issue is the P3P. It is clearly an app/firmware issue.  Like many here, I updated my firmware a few months ago and the P3P lost connection with the remote instantly.  I haven't been able to fly it since.

I guess I will have to return it to DJi for service and have to pay for it, even though it appears to be an internal DJI coding issue that has nothing to do with me.

Sorry, poor spell checking on my part in that above post.

I guess I will have to return it to DJI for service and have to pay for it, even though it appears to be an internal DJI coding issue that has nothing to do with me.

It would helpful if DJI could acknowledge that there is an ongoing widespread problem with connection issues on the P3 and to fix it, rather than intimating that we all have faulty USB cables and connectors.
2017-1-23
Use props
powervideo
lvl.1
Australia

powervideo Posted at 2017-1-23 17:18
Sorry, poor spell checking on my part in that above post.

Well it ain't the USB or cable for sure.  I tried this a while back and it didn't work, but though I'd try it again. I replaced the USB connector and cable with the HDMI module and cable from the P4 which works perfectly on that setup.  But it made no difference on the P3P connection issue.
2017-1-23
Use props
RGM129
lvl.1

United States

braytownsley Posted at 2016-1-5 13:01
Tried this, got a light blue light next to power indicator. Now what?! Tech support via phone keeps hassling me to hang up, trying everything to just get rid of me. Spent $1300 and can't get this thing to work out of the box...load of crap.

I waited hours on hold have the same issue. I also was hung up on from the phone support. So I got in line aging called them and was like 49 in line . At the same time I connected to online help 118 in line. I was connected to the online person before the phone but still stayed on the phone. The online tech was slow in response but walked me through many trouble shooting items that I had already learned by reading this forum. Just as the phone support answered the on line tech had me send her a hidden text file from the sd card. As I was waited for the report. I told the tech on the phone what we had done so far. Long long story short the hidden file stated that I had a hardware problem and this is a brand new bird out of the box. So I have sent it in to DJI . I hope they fix it. It did fly nice but no video on the RC I could take the sd card out of the aircraft and view it on the computer. Hope this helps have DJI look at your hidden file if that has not been done yet. I am new to all this and I hope I can help.
2017-1-24
Use props
Foxcave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150203 ft
Netherlands

RGM129 Posted at 2017-1-24 15:29
I waited hours on hold have the same issue. I also was hung up on from the phone support. So I got in line aging called them and was like 49 in line . At the same time I connected to online help 118 in line. I was connected to the online person before the phone but still stayed on the phone. The online tech was slow in response but walked me through many trouble shooting items that I had already learned by reading this forum. Just as the phone support answered the on line tech had me send her a hidden text file from the sd card. As I was waited for the report. I told the tech on the phone what we had done so far. Long long story short the hidden file stated that I had a hardware problem and this is a brand new bird out of the box. So I have sent it in to DJI . I hope they fix it. It did fly nice but no video on the RC I could take the sd card out of the aircraft and view it on the computer. Hope this helps have DJI look at your hidden file if that has not been done yet. I am new to all this and I hope I can help.

A friend did buy a second hand ph3p, no conection to the shield tablet anymore, apples mini2 stil working but for how long...

Looking around the internet i found this.
http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... page-2#post-1068877

Geus what, dji go app wil not funtion in an android tablet that updated to 6.1....

Go shame DJI.
2017-3-21
Use props
Jpaydirt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2969 ft
United States

fans4ad8b737 Posted at 2017-1-23 17:11

What device are you using? if you are using an ios device can you look at your  diagnostics and Usage and look for  DJI GO app crash  Thanks
2017-3-21
Use props
digitalpro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180 ft
Philippines

mike@floodclaim Posted at 2015-12-28 06:28
I cannot get the "enter camera view" to show up on my ipad air newest version. The RC will start the copter and shut it does, but I cannot get the camera view to work. I tried the suggested solution by DJI-Patrick, that did not work.
Really need some help here as the posts do not provide a solution.

Hi , Please try reset the RC by this way : press the C1 + C2 + Photo  buttons, keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.Then ,keep the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons pressed  and turn the controller on . If that doesn't work , please contact your dealer or support center .this metheod works
2017-3-22
Use props
fanse0265ef6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3619 ft
United States

Resetting the RC worked for me too! Now if I could figure how to start a thread here. Dave Doll
2017-3-23
Use props
Hprovence25
New
Flight distance : 6385 ft
Aruba

The probleme iam having is thr controller does not connect keeps telling me the RADIO CONTROLLER QUALITY is poor
2017-4-15
Use props
fans925fc088
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49045 ft
Canada

so I think I found a solution to this....its been frustrating me for weeks....

my iphone connects fine when I have a second device hooked into the HDMI port. I use Headplay googles and when I try to connect my iphone without using the HDMI it will not read the usb. The second I plug in my goggles into the HDMI port the usb port activates and I connect to the RC. Hope this helps others or makes DJI aware of a coding issue
2017-4-21
Use props
PAULMCCULLOUGH.
New

United States

MY PROBLEM IS THAT I NOW HAVE TO RELINK THE CONTROLLER AND AIRCRAFT EVERY FLIGHT...NEVER HAD TO DO THIS BEFORE..ANY IDEAS?
2017-4-21
Use props
Mauikauai
New

United States

I have the exact same problem, Its is driving me nuts, I have at least a 100 hours of flight time with my Phantom 3 adv with never a problem until this morning when all I got on opening the Go app was disconected. I have tried different cables and different devices other than my Samsung Tablet which I have always used with no success. even tried deleting and reinstalling the app
2017-4-22
Use props
ScottyCopter
New

United States

Mauikauai Posted at 2017-4-22 14:11
I have the exact same problem, Its is driving me nuts, I have at least a 100 hours of flight time with my Phantom 3 adv with never a problem until this morning when all I got on opening the Go app was disconected. I have tried different cables and different devices other than my Samsung Tablet which I have always used with no success. even tried deleting and reinstalling the app

I wish I would have read all these 1,000's of posts on how frustrating these DJI drones are before I bought one.

I bought one for Christmas and now 4 months later I still haven't been able to connect the remote to my phone.  I can't even get the motors to come on manually.  

Anybody want a good deal on a P3 standard with tons of accessories that has been flone ZERO minutes???
2017-4-25
Use props
Jpaydirt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2969 ft
United States

I wasted tons of money trying to figure the same thing out, this is what I learned from a DJI authorized repair facility, after you power up your RC then the copter and plug in the cable to your smart device, if it doesn't wake it up then you are not getting a signal from the remote to your device, so its your cable or USB or it's the mainboard in the controller, well it was my mainboard, and it just happened out of nowhere no reason, so you can screw around or find a good repair person and they will find the problem STAT! mine even emailed me a video of the problem! I can tell you where to send it just PM me
2017-4-29
Use props
timeonthewater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26158 ft
Canada

Jpaydirt Posted at 2017-4-29 21:24
I wasted tons of money trying to figure the same thing out, this is what I learned from a DJI authorized repair facility, after you power up your RC then the copter and plug in the cable to your smart device, if it doesn't wake it up then you are not getting a signal from the remote to your device, so its your cable or USB or it's the mainboard in the controller, well it was my mainboard, and it just happened out of nowhere no reason, so you can screw around or find a good repair person and they will find the problem STAT! mine even emailed me a video of the problem! I can tell you where to send it just PM me

After a lengthy investigation I found out this is a known problem at DJI. The first fix will be for the iPhone and then the new version of Android. They could have saved us all a lot of time.  
2017-4-30
Use props
fans21444e9d
New

Switzerland

I am having the same problem!!!
I can connect my phone but my ipad 2 does not connect. Have tried everything, even reset the iPad via iTunes!!
Please side one helps. They both have the latest firmware, controller and done. Ipad is also updated to the latest ios
2017-5-11
Use props
AngiesView
New
United States

Hi, I just had the same issue when I tried using an iPad rather than my iPhone. Now, when I first got it I knew I figured out how to do it without a cable..cause I don't own one!!! So I had to ask my smart boyfriend what we did and he reminded me we used the "bluetooth" (ok, he got WIFI wrong but he was closer than me;) So just remember, the camera works off of WIFI!! So go into your settings and connect to the phantom's WIFI signal and you'll have your camera. And to all those who said it's your cable, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!! Don't buy one cause you don't need it.
2017-6-2
Use props
fans3d644861
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23848 ft
United Kingdom

i had this issue back in early April, but only once, when I used the drone later in the day it flashed a warning about something but I missed it. after that it worked fine.

when it happened I was able to connect but then it said low signal and I had no video, but I was next to the drone, then I ended up with the same problem as above in that I couldn't even connect to the drone.

the only thing I can think is I was told by a passer by that I wasn't allowed to fly in that area of the city, so maybe it was a no fly zone in the firmware?

anyway touch wood its been fine since.
2017-6-3
Use props
fans250f73ca
New
United States

Same problem as everyone else, so I won't waste time explaining. I believe I have found a series of steps to take to make the device, at least for Android:
1. Go to settings on android device, applications, application manager. Make sure the DJI Go app is stopped - force stop if not.
2. Turn on everything in correct order, remote, quad and then plug in android.
3. Once app starts on android, swipe down from top of screen to display apps running. You should see something about a connected USB accessory. Tap on that. There is are now several options. Press the "None". You may have to do this several times before the option sticks at "None". Once it does, you should be able to go back to the app and enter camera mode.

Good luck - I've experienced this problem for months. I tried tech support, and after only a couple minutes of troubleshooting I was told to send in my remote. Seemed like the only option they offered. I refused, since I'd just spent $1,300.
2017-6-22
Use props
fans1b6f13f0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40056 ft
United States

I went back to the 1.80 firmware to rid myself of a similar issue.  Glad I did. I flew blind in teh Maryland mountains recently with eye's on bird only.  Not fun.
2017-6-23
Use props
fans1b6f13f0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40056 ft
United States

also, not all USB cables are the same.  I had one that gave me that same symptom.  I replaced it and the problemwent away.  I took cutters to the old cable as I didnt want it my kit.
2017-6-23
Use props
fans9a0efa4f
New
Flight distance : 351 ft

Norway

Hello
2017-7-1
Use props
fans4f7c3d1d
New
United States

Go into your DJI Go App, Go to the settings where you can change the WiFi name and password of the Drone. Give it a new name, does not matter what name you use, then change password. Exit out of App. Restart your Remote and Drone, then go and connect to the new name you used and password. Go back into DJI Go app and see if this fixes your problem...This is how I have corrected the same problem with 2 different drones that had the same problem.
2017-7-1
Use props
fans28be881f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34393 ft
United States

fans250f73ca Posted at 2017-6-22 16:33
Same problem as everyone else, so I won't waste time explaining. I believe I have found a series of steps to take to make the device, at least for Android:
1. Go to settings on android device, applications, application manager. Make sure the DJI Go app is stopped - force stop if not.
2. Turn on everything in correct order, remote, quad and then plug in android.

Thank You! Thank You!  This procedure works perfectly.  

Like everyone else on this thread, DJI GO app refused to connect to the remote displaying the "Disconnected" message.  Apparently the issue is related to the USB interface.   I followed the simple 3 step procedure in post 220 of this thread and received the blue Camera button indicating successful connection after about 3 attempts of hitting the None button.

On my Android device, in step 3 when I swipe down from the top of the screen, there is a selection that states "Transferring media files via USB    Tap for other USB options".  Tap on this item and then select the None choice.  It may take about three or more attempts before the Camera button turns blue.  
2017-7-3
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

damn that's a whole lotta problems!
2017-7-3
Use props
Droneguy101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78540 ft
United Kingdom

Bought my phantom advanced in February never had a problem with it until today. Its been in its case for 2weeks when I took it out today please update firmware, which I did with controller and the drone.
after the updates I could not get the controller to match with the drone until I did a bit of searching on here problem solved with that..... However after flying the drone for a couple of minutes the screen go's black and I lose connection the only way I get connection back if I pull the lead from the controller to the ipad then plug back in it works again for a few mins then happens again while in flight not ideal!

Anyone else get this problem? Any ideas to fix this?
2017-7-11
Use props
fans7322ae01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205968 ft
United States

Get a new camera could be fried
2017-7-11
Use props
MaxS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158720 ft
Finland

simon@4seasonst Posted at 2016-1-12 18:24
Hey guys I am having the same issue here.  I bought P3 Pro on the release date and didn't have much trouble for the first few months.  I have had it put away since Ocober and just got it out today to start running the updates.  After succesfully updating the firmware on the AC i went to update the app so I could update the RC.  Since updating the App I cannot enter Camera View.  I went and found the old version of the app 2.4.3 and it still doesn't work.  Someone please help us!

I have the same issue with no connection to My P3. This happened after I updated my controller. Prior to that I saw the camera and I was connected, not anymore after the controller update
2017-7-12
Use props
fans3de7ea7a
New
Flight distance : 8497 ft
Bulgaria

+1
After update RC to 1.9.2 and last drone FW from 06.07.2017 I can not connect to my P3A
2017-7-16
Use props
fans3de7ea7a
New
Flight distance : 8497 ft
Bulgaria

After re link RC to P3A life goes on . RTFM bro's
2017-7-16
Use props
bud
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-24 01:35
Hi , Please try reset the RC by this way : press the C1 + C2 + Photo  buttons, keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.Then ,keep the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons pressed  and turn the controller on . If that doesn't work , please contact your dealer or support center .

Wow! that worked like a charm but it's almost a 2-man job to press all those buttons at the same time.  LOL
I noticed yesterday that my C1 and C2 buttons weren't working but everything else worked.  Today when I turned everything on, the RC wouldn't pair up with the drone.  I tried restarting several times so finally got on here and DJI-Patrick saved the day!!  Good Job on the reset RC.

Bud
2017-7-17
Use props
fans756ee4a7
New
Flight distance : 58878 ft
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-22 22:20
Hi ,DelIf you are using the Phantom 3 Pro/Adv , please connect your device to the RC  with a compatible cable . The RC should be on and you can get access to the camera by then , after that link the RC with the aircraft in the DJI Go .
Please reffer to the link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIqifYefow

This worked for me. Thank you!
2017-7-25
Use props
userf1969bba38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 590308 ft
New Zealand

Zenmuse X5. ....Firmware upgraded. .....Successful.
But, when I open my djigo App, the "gimbal" symbol does not show up to do callibrations etc.
Can anybody help, please?
2017-7-28
Use props
dawgfanjeff
New
United States

chandler.elder Posted at 2016-8-29 10:55
Typed out my whole response but in typical DJI fashion, they screws that up and said I had to wait 30 minutes.

Anyways, I had 2 problems:

I know...zombie thread.  But after FW upgrade, I had identical symptoms.  This procedure was the only thing that resolved it.
Thank you for taking the time to post it.
2017-8-16
Use props
JHarrington
New
Flight distance : 114590 ft
United States

I have no idea what firmware I am on or what which firmware I need to load I have read for 3 weeks straight and I know about the debug file
please take a look at my log file and advise
I have a Phantom 3 standard 2.7k camera with I thought the 1.9 update on remote and bird I always updated through the phone til now...
Thank you so much

[00014058]Packet [C:\P3C_FW_V01.08.0100.bin] resumed, card sn [0x38a10cee].
[00014134]Packet vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 00.00.0000.
[00014268]Version checking[2]...
[00014374][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.51.0.0 need upgrade.
[00014540][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[00014722][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00014813][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33
[00014917][01 00][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00015125][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00015297][03 05][00] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00015458][03 06][00] v2.4.15.5 -> v2.4.20.28 need upgrade.
[00028149][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00028295][09 00][00] v0.1.1.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00028473][12 00][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00028634][12 01][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00028746][12 02][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00028887][12 03][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00028970]Done.

[00029037]Firmware upgrading[2]...
[00029203][01 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00059477][01 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00059541][12 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00098952][12 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00099015][12 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00138582][12 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00138640][12 02] Firmware upgrade start...
[00178084][12 02] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00178143][12 03] Firmware upgrade start...
[00217484][12 03] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00217546][11 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00265431][11 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00265498][03 05] Firmware upgrade start...
[00335683][03 05] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00335961][03 06] Firmware upgrade start...
[00752345][03 06] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00752419][09 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00778171][09 00] Firmware upgrade finish without reboot.
[00808226][09 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00808309][04 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00866013][04 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00866068]Done.

[00866122]Version checking[3]...
[00866194][04 00][05] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.51.0.0 need upgrade.
[00866335][11 00][05] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[00866475][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00866528][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33
[00866585][01 00][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00866640][01 01][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00866734][03 05][05] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00866832][03 06][05] v2.4.20.28 -> v2.4.20.28 need upgrade.
[00879386][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00879473][09 00][05] v0.1.1.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00879615][12 00][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00879739][12 01][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00879851][12 02][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00879970][12 03][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00880024]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00029097]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00029157]Packet [C:\P3C_FW_V01.06.0080.bin] detected, card sn [0x38a10cee].
[00029218]Packet upgrade start...

[00029275]Packet checking...
[00029332]Packet vlink 01.06.0080 <-> 01.05.0070.
[00029388]Record vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 00.00.0000 (flow = 1).
[00029443]Done.

[00029497]Version checking[1]...
[00029567][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.44.0.0
[00029731][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00029869][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.32, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00030000][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.32
[00030066][01 00][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00030124][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00030245][03 05][00] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9
[00030343][03 06][00] v2.4.20.28 -> v2.4.15.5 need upgrade.
[00014637]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00014691]Packet [C:\P3C_FW_V01.06.0080.bin] detected, card sn [0x38a10cee].
[00014749]Packet upgrade start...

[00014806]Packet checking...
[00014868]Packet vlink 01.06.0080 <-> 01.05.0070.
[00014923]Record vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 00.00.0000 (flow = 1).
[00014982]Done.

[00015036]Version checking[1]...
[00015098][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.44.0.0
[00027654][11 00][00] device not detected.
[00040208][11 01][00] device not detected.
[00040264][01 00][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00040319][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00052875][03 05][00] device not detected.
[00065433][03 06][00] device not detected.
[00077988][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00078062][09 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00090618][12 00][00] device not detected.
[00103172][12 01][00] device not detected.
[00115726][12 02][00] device not detected.
[00128282][12 03][00] device not detected.
[00128339]Done.

[00130393]Waiting for user confirm...
[00140447]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00140561]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00140644][09 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00166332][09 00] Firmware upgrade finish without reboot.
[00196388][09 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00196444]Done.

[00196497]Version checking[2]...
[00196568][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.44.0.0
[00196711][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00196872][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.32, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00196927][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.32
[00197004][01 00][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00197064][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00197172][03 05][00] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9
[00197271][03 06][00] v2.4.20.28 -> v2.4.15.5 need upgrade.
[00209832][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00210040][09 00][05] v0.1.1.0 -> v0.1.1.0
[00210151][12 00][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00210270][12 01][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00210391][12 02][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00210523][12 03][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00210580]Done.

[00210637]Firmware upgrading[2]...
[00210894][03 06] Firmware upgrade start...
[00541639][03 06] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00541695]Done.

[00541753]Version checking[3]...
[00541813][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.44.0.0
[00541973][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0
[00542114][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.32, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00542172][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.32
[00542229][01 00][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00542284][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920
[00542407][03 05][00] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9
[00542512][03 06][05] v2.4.15.5 -> v2.4.15.5
[00555072][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00555154][09 00][05] v0.1.1.0 -> v0.1.1.0
[00555265][12 00][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00555387][12 01][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00555520][12 02][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00555631][12 03][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0
[00555686]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00224078]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00224135]Packet [C:\P3C_FW_V01.08.0100.bin] detected, card sn [0x38a10cee].
[00224192]Packet upgrade start...

[00224250]Packet checking...
[00224321]Packet vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 00.00.0000.
[00224385]Done.

[00224442]Version checking[1]...
[00224508][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.51.0.0 need upgrade.
[00224659][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[00224799][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00224856][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33
[00224912][01 00][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00224972][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00225058][03 05][00] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00225156][03 06][00] v2.4.15.5 -> v2.4.20.28 need upgrade.
[00237712][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00237896][09 00][00] v0.1.1.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00238038][12 00][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00238157][12 01][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00238305][12 02][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00238441][12 03][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00238497]Done.

[00240557]Waiting for user confirm...
[00250612]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00250728]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00014611]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00014668]Packet [C:\P3C_FW_V01.08.0100.bin] detected, card sn [0x38a10cee].
[00014723]Packet upgrade start...

[00014784]Packet checking...
[00014857]Packet vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 00.00.0000.
[00014913]Done.

[00014972]Version checking[1]...
[00015034][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.51.0.0 need upgrade.
[00027591][11 00][00] device not detected.
[00040146][11 01][00] device not detected.
[00040211][01 00][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00040278][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00052840][03 05][00] device not detected.
[00065396][03 06][00] device not detected.
[00077953][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00078029][09 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00090588][12 00][00] device not detected.
[00103145][12 01][00] device not detected.
[00115704][12 02][00] device not detected.
[00128261][12 03][00] device not detected.
[00128316]Done.

[00130374]Waiting for user confirm...
[00140428]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00140544]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00154443][01 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00013934][01 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00013992]Done.

[00014048]Packet [C:\P3C_FW_V01.08.0100.bin] resumed, card sn [0x38a10cee].
[00014116]Packet vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 00.00.0000.
[00014177]Version checking[2]...
[00014244][04 00][00] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.51.0.0 need upgrade.
[00026799][11 00][00] device not detected.
[00039357][11 01][00] device not detected.
[00039413][01 00][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00039560][01 01][00] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00052122][03 05][00] device not detected.
[00064688][03 06][00] device not detected.
[00077252][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00077326][09 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00089890][12 00][00] device not detected.
[00102458][12 01][00] device not detected.
[00115020][12 02][00] device not detected.
[00127584][12 03][00] device not detected.
[00127646]Done.

[00127702]Firmware upgrading[2]...
[00127862][01 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00158144][01 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00158219][09 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00183935][09 00] Firmware upgrade finish without reboot.
[00213993][09 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00214082][04 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00270145][04 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00270203]Done.

[00270273]Version checking[3]...
[00270345][04 00][05] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.51.0.0 need upgrade.
[00270475][11 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[00270636][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00270692][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33
[00270750][01 00][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00270814][01 01][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00270916][03 05][00] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00271055][03 06][00] v2.4.15.5 -> v2.4.20.28 need upgrade.
[00283612][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00283686][09 00][05] v0.1.1.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00283817][12 00][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00283927][12 01][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00284036][12 02][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00284156][12 03][00] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00284214]Done.

[00284276]Firmware upgrading[3]...
[00284339][12 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00323806][12 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00323867][12 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00363502][12 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00363652][12 02] Firmware upgrade start...
[00403270][12 02] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00403333][12 03] Firmware upgrade start...
[00442856][12 03] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00442922][11 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00490607][11 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00490678][03 05] Firmware upgrade start...
[00557767][03 05] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00558048][03 06] Firmware upgrade start...
[00964741][03 06] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00964800]Done.

[00964863]Version checking[4]...
[00964930][04 00][05] v1.51.0.0 -> v1.51.0.0 need upgrade.
[00965073][11 00][05] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[00965227][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.
[00965289][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33
[00965350][01 00][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00965407][01 01][05] v1.14.4920 -> v1.14.4920 need upgrade
[00965530][03 05][05] v34.2.0.9 -> v34.2.0.9 need upgrade.
[00965634][03 06][05] v2.4.20.28 -> v2.4.20.28 need upgrade.
[00978190][07 00][00] device not detected.
[00978281][09 00][05] v0.1.1.0 -> v0.1.1.0 need upgrade.
[00978405][12 00][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00978516][12 01][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00978642][12 02][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00978740][12 03][05] v5.9.0.0 -> v5.9.0.0 need upgrade.
[00978797]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

2017-9-27
Use props
fansfdde7853
New

Turkey

SOLVED
That is for iphone6
I tried thousand times to fix it.
Go settings/general/reset/reset network
Iphone will relauch
You wont do anything
After iphone starts. DJI Go start with camera. I hope it works for you
2017-10-7
Use props
Gimpy_AK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237359 ft
United States

I have read all of the posts. and tried everything that I could.  I still can not get my Phantom 3 Pro controller to recognize my iPhone 7+, my wife's iPhone7, or my iPad mini 3.  I have tried resetting the controller, syncing the controller and the UAV, multiple cables, restoring my phone and my iPad to their factory setting, reinstalling the app, and installing firmware from a usb stick.  All of my devices do not communicate with the RC.  I have probed the pinout of the and I am getting 5.3 volts on the power pin, 2.6 volts on the data pins.

When flying a P4 for my work, all our devices show a charging icon.  This does no occur on my personal P3P.

I would think its my board if it wasn't for the power going to the pins on the port.
2017-10-19
Use props
colobus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45417 ft
Australia

I have some good news. My problem mirrored those above, i.e. after a lay-off of some 4 months, I updated the RC firmware y'day since I was given the prompt when first connected. Bye the way I have had a more-or-less trouble free r'ship with my P3A up until this recent update. It had had no prangs nor drops, so it was a sound machine. After the firmware update thru the RC, I was unable to connect the RC to the AC. I read all the material on this board and tried all options except resetting my mini iPad. The solution was that I dug out an old Galaxy 4 that I'd used with my P2+, which had not been updated for xx months. After charging it up I connected it to the RC and the re-set the connection between the AC & RC using a pin in that small hole on the side of the AC and pressing the re-set button in the old DJI ap on the Galaxy 4. It worked. I then connected my mini iPad to the RC and it too then gave me that delightful camera symbol and I got my connection going again with the AC.

I am really surprised that DJI's responses on these pages hasn't delivered this simple solution. And, moreover it means that the newest DJI ap is bust. DJI kindly fix it! This is for DJI: I was going to chuck the devices in the local rubbish tip and I'd decided to never touch a DJI product again after this hair pulling experience. DJI. please up your game & respond with workable solutions unlike all others that you have provided across this forum. I like the product but you must deliver software that works effortlessly for us consumers.

I just hope that I never have to go through this kind of tangle again that was created by DJI themselves by their release of an ap or firmware that was faulty.

I hope to fly the P3A tomorrow!

2017-10-22
Use props
MalibuNano
New
United States

SOLVED

I was really stuck too.

Tried updating everything and couldn't get past "how to connect"...I Realized I need to MANUALLY connect and found this video..Worked perfectly!! Using I pad or iPhone 6s+
I had the same issue: red light on the controller and red plus rapidly flashing yellow on the drone.

This video solved it for me ...hope it helps the others here
ON YOU TUBE----search for "Phantom 3 Professional Manual Link With RC and Aircraft"
( I couldn't get the link to post)
2017-10-23
Use props
Phantomsahoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152096 ft
United Kingdom

Mate it the same here
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now