Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I NEED HELP GETTING MY VIDEO FROM THE DJI APP
970 7 2015-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel
New

United States

Hi,
I accidentally deleted some footage that I shot from my SD card. I can still see the video in my Library on the DJI Go App but when I tried to download it, i could not. I hat to trim it and the app converted the 4k footage to a 1080x720 size. How can I download the videos because the app says connect device and download app but when i connected ny device (drone then laptop) the are is still greyed out and unclickable. What do I do to get this because I can't reshoot These scenes. I NEED HELP PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!
2015-11-22
Use props
Sunflux
lvl.1

Canada

Sadly, I think it's gone. BUT have you used the SD card since deleting it? If not, then you might/should be able to retrieve the deleted file. If you have... then I go back to sadly, I think it's gone.
2015-11-22
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Daniel
If you are using the Android device , connect  the device to computer and derive the video . If you are using the Apple device , please download the iTunes  and find the "Cache" .
2015-11-23
Use props
Sir Edward K
Second Officer

United States

As DJI Patrick said, if you have your down scaled version on the device (Android or Apple) then you can get that version of the video.

2015-11-23
Use props
Sunflux
lvl.1

Canada

However, that's just going to get you the streamed 720p version, right? He seems to already have something 720p resolution, I think he was looking for the 4k original footage.
2015-11-23
Use props
labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
Australia

Search for data recovery software to undelete the files from the card.
The app does not have the full resolution or quality video.
2015-11-23
Use props
Rocket_Aus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

If you deleted it should it not be in the recycle bin on your pc?
2015-11-23
Use props
AuroraUsa
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules