I NEED HELP GETTING MY VIDEO FROM THE DJI APP
1962 7 2015-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel
New

United States

Hi,
I accidentally deleted some footage that I shot from my SD card. I can still see the video in my Library on the DJI Go App but when I tried to download it, i could not. I hat to trim it and the app converted the 4k footage to a 1080x720 size. How can I download the videos because the app says connect device and download app but when i connected ny device (drone then laptop) the are is still greyed out and unclickable. What do I do to get this because I can't reshoot These scenes. I NEED HELP PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!
2015-11-22
Use props
Sunflux
lvl.1

Canada

Sadly, I think it's gone. BUT have you used the SD card since deleting it? If not, then you might/should be able to retrieve the deleted file. If you have... then I go back to sadly, I think it's gone.
2015-11-22
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Daniel
If you are using the Android device , connect  the device to computer and derive the video . If you are using the Apple device , please download the iTunes  and find the "Cache" .
2015-11-23
Use props
Sir Edward K
lvl.4

United States

As DJI Patrick said, if you have your down scaled version on the device (Android or Apple) then you can get that version of the video.

2015-11-23
Use props
Sunflux
lvl.1

Canada

However, that's just going to get you the streamed 720p version, right? He seems to already have something 720p resolution, I think he was looking for the 4k original footage.
2015-11-23
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Search for data recovery software to undelete the files from the card.
The app does not have the full resolution or quality video.
2015-11-23
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

If you deleted it should it not be in the recycle bin on your pc?
2015-11-23
Use props
AuroraUsa
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules