Slow shipping *Inspire Owner Wants OSMO*
2284 37 2015-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
horsepowering
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6808 ft
United States

- Has anyone in the US received their OSMO (only handheld unit, without camera)?
- Beyond shipping projection and simply desire an answer as to when orders are shipping

2015-11-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, horsepowering, let me check if for you! also your order number would be useful! Thanks!
2015-11-22
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, horsepowering, I will check it after you advise your order number. Thanks.
2015-11-22
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-11-23 15:10
Hi, horsepowering, I will check it after you advise your order number. Thanks.

Order# 001139216407

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: Fedex
Tracking Number:
2015-11-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

horsepowering Posted at 2015-11-23 22:12
Order# 001139216407

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed

horsepowering, you have ordered a OSMO Handle Kit and it is available to ship about 30 working days after payment confirmed. Your order was placed 22nd Oct.Please kindly wait and we will ship it out as soon as possible.Thanks for your patience.
2015-11-23
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-11-24 10:25
horsepowering, you have ordered a OSMO Handle Kit and it is available to ship about 30 working day ...

We all know that manufacturing and shipping can be 7-day-a-week business sectors but I understand.  As a business owner, I certainly worked 30 out of the last 30 but I digress.  Thank you.   

2015-11-23
Use props
jackiedh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-11-24 10:25
horsepowering, you have ordered a OSMO Handle Kit and it is available to ship about 30 working day ...

DJI Store--Here is my Order Number:  001137515586 Placed October 9th--When in heavens name will this ship?

Please HELP!!!

Thanks

Jack Hanoka
2015-11-24
Use props
BManCan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2085810 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Store: can you please provide an update on my Osmo handle kit order also?

Order # 001142242236
October 15, 2015

Thanks.
Brian
2015-11-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

BManCan Posted at 2015-11-25 07:52
DJI-Store: can you please provide an update on my Osmo handle kit order also?

Order # 001142242236

Dear BManCan, OSMO handle kit is currently in short supply. We are pushing the factory and warehouse and try our best to ship it out as soon as possible. Sorry for the waiting time and inconvenience caused.
2015-11-25
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

jackiedh Posted at 2015-11-25 00:34
DJI Store--Here is my Order Number:  001137515586 Placed October 9th--When in heavens name will th ...

Dear Jackiedh, the extension rod is currently in short supply. We will ship out the items that are in stock first. You can check order status later tomorrow. Sorry for the waiting time.
2015-11-25
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-11-28
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2015-11-28
Use props
bmancan.sympati
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Store Posted at 2015-11-25 03:47
Dear BManCan, OSMO handle kit is currently in short supply. We are pushing the factory and warehou ...

Received an update email from the DJI Online Store yesterday. Basically their delivery schedule was unrealistic and shipments are not expected until mid December.

"Dear Brian,
Thank you so much for contacting DJI online store.
We are sorry for keeping you waiting but due to the limited stock but high demand of osmo handle kit,your order hasn't been shipped out yet.According to the information from our logistics team,your order can be shipped out mid next month.
We have been doing our best to improve the situation and will arrange shipment of it as soon as we can.
As your order was created on 15th,Oct,it will be shipped out as the first batch when we start to ship it.
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Thanks and have a great day.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store"
2015-11-29
Use props
bmancan.sympati
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Duplicate post
2015-11-29
Use props
jackiedh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-11-25 16:51
Dear Jackiedh, the extension rod is currently in short supply. We will ship out the items that are ...

What does short supply mean?  Don't you mean NO SUPPLY--I ordered the Extension Rod on OCT 9th when it was first available for order--Short supply means some shipped but no one has ever received the Extension Rod!!!

So when will the Extension Rod be available to Ship??

Soon it will be 2 months since I ordered it!!

Jack
2015-11-29
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2015-11-29
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

You have to wonder who is actually getting their products shipped. I've been waiting since 20 October for this order# 061111244261 and still nothing. My OSMO took nearly 6 weeks to arrive. Are dealers getting stock before people who ordered direct from DJI? If so this is the LAST time I ever order direct. As a business wanting to use these products asap this wait time is an absolute joke. DJI, If you haven't got the stock to fulfil orders then don't make them available to buy!
2015-11-30
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Dear valued customers,
We would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for your order of Osmo handle kit. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve. We do understand that we have let your down for the delay of Osmo handle kit and feel extremely sorry for not being able to ship it as initially scheduled. We didn't expect to experience such great amount of orders. Therefore, our original estimate has turned out to be inaccurate. You have our most sincere apology for this.
2015-12-1
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-12-1 03:52
Dear valued customers,
We would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for your order o ...

DJI,

Is there a new projected shipping date for Order#001139216407?  I'm reading about shipping dates for various dates through December.   This week will push my order beyond 30 work days.  
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

horsepowering Posted at 2015-12-2 08:16
DJI,

Is there a new projected shipping date for Order#001139216407?  I'm reading about shipping d ...

horsepowering, I'm sorry to say that the OSMO kit will be shipped out around the end of Dec. We are pushing the factory and logistics department now and will ship it out as soon as possible. Sorry for the waiting time and inconvenience caused.
2015-12-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

horsepowering Posted at 2015-12-2 08:16
DJI,

Is there a new projected shipping date for Order#001139216407?  I'm reading about shipping d ...

horsepowering, I'm sorry to say that the OSMO kit will be shipped out around the end of Dec. We are pushing the factory and logistics department now and will ship it out as soon as possible. Sorry for the waiting time and inconvenience caused.
2015-12-2
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Let me get this straight: We have been sold Osmo Handle Kits in October, and we are expecting them to be shipped from late December (although there is STILL no date mentioned), and the delay is because you were not expecting so many orders.
Is this the truth???

So tell me: Has anybody, anywhere received their Osmo handle kit, yet?

This whole experience is nothing short of scandalous.

I know how to deal with DJI next time. The advertisement and hype is to encourage Pre-orders (masquerading as buying stock that actually does not exist), so you can spend your money, and expect goods around 3 months later, if you are lucky. All the way up until then, you'll get a whole bunch of copied and pasted meaningless apologies, while your delivery date moves further and further backwards.

Shame on you.
2015-12-2
Use props
trashbinz
lvl.1

United States

again, good to see customers speaking up toward dji... (note: we all understand this is not the fault of dji customer service)...  chubauk - i feel your pain and have expressed the same concerns... see (trashbinz) http://forum.dji.com/thread-36292-1-1.html... i ordered six (yes SIX) accessories on 10/28 from b&h photo - a major retailer here in the states... here we are a month later and still nothing.... the hold up being the extension stick and car mount... it's not b&h's fault either... a manager flat out told me they have no information or clue from dji when the stock will arrive... he stated dji's communication is equally as poor with them... ridiculous... i have a christmas trip coming up to new york city where i had my filming opportunities mapped out... i thought ordering accessories at the end of october would be plenty of time... obviously not... the extension stick etc will be available anytime between now and january 2016... hilarious...

you got it chubauk... exactly what i'll do next time when, for example, a new phantom is released... i won't purchase it until six months has passed... by that time, everything should be in stock and available for immediate shipping...

2015-12-2
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Me too!! I live in London, and have a planned shoot in Singapore, from Christmas Eve to New Year's Eve.

I ordered in October, too.
DJI advertises the kit as being compatible with the X5. This is NOT true, neither is the bit that says the adaptor is sold separately.....another lie.
There was no talk then about R & D departments and working on firmware.

So the Osmo X5 shoot video - was that ACTUALLY made with an X5 and an Osmo?? Who knows?

I know I won't receive my kit on time because, even now, the poor sales department cannot give a date! This can only be because they do not have one.

And all the apologies, excuses, and obvious untruths are becoming an insult to my intelligence.
I have had my X5 for 6 weeks, yet it just sits on a shelf. I cannot send it back, and I'll lose money if I sell it, so I'm just stuck - waiting for my handle kit and accessories, and they'll all STILL be useless until whenever these clowns produce the adaptor that can make their false claims of compatibility become true.

Who has ever heard of such nonsense?
2015-12-2
Use props
Murph201
lvl.1

United States

Fuel to the fire, but I likewise ordered in early October and only received a note this week stating it won't ship until the end of December.  This is after I contacted them in mid-November and was told shipping should be no later than end of November.  Payment went through without delay though.  Yep, never ordering early again.   
2015-12-2
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

You know DJI, way to screw us over.  Our studio team has been holding off to film this important video for administration because we were initially told "20-30 days after payment is confirmed".  Well, your time is up and now we are absolutely rushing to get this thing done without an essential tool that would have helped enormously and sped up the production time. Now we are crunched on time because you couldn't even have a product out within 30 days.  How horrible of a company can you run? And you screwed your poor customer support department because now they probably receive twice the amount of anger phone call. Next time a product comes out, YOU should be paying ME to buy it. Maybe you should learn how to ACTUALLY run a business before taking people's money.
2015-12-2
Use props
designeng9
New

United States

I paid way back: Order Time: 2015-10-20 17:16:33 (UTC)  and I am still waiting.... Order Number:  001139025245... They claim it will ship end of December...
2015-12-7
Use props
cookinghusband
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

There are so many OSMO ( full set) on the street already, and DJI are loaning them out, while we have paid and is still waiting.

Can DJI at least loan me a OSMO until I get the handle! I want to use it for my Christmas vacation trip
2015-12-11
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

cookinghusband Posted at 2015-12-11 10:00
There are so many OSMO ( full set) on the street already, and DJI are loaning them out, while we hav ...

It's poor 'promises' management and poor 'inventory' management.  We're pawns in the game.  Our experiences should be much better and the Help Forum should be much less populated but here we are.  Negative.  Very unfortunate...especially as return customers.
2015-12-14
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

Shipping status is now listed as Prepare.   I certainly have practice on being prepared.
Here is the e-mail from today...

Dec 19, 15:41

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
We are sorry for keep you waiting. For your order, the shipping date is about 30 business days after payment confirmed. However, due to the large number of back orders and also the unstable production capacity, the shipment was delayed. (
However, don't worry, we got a good news that the new stock has already arrived and we will arrange the shipment for you at the beginning of next week.

We will try our best to process it as soon as possible and let you know the tracking number after shipped out. After shipped it out, it will take about 3 to 5 days for you to get the package.

Thank you for your kindly patience. If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Wish you have a great day!
Best Regards
DJI online store customer support

2015-12-19
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

The tracking number has been received.  Progress.
2015-12-19
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2015-12-19
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

My order just had the shipping label printed in Shenzhen and it will arrive in the US on Wednesday.
2015-12-19
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Orders have been shipped out according to payment sequence. We sincerely apologize for the long waiting time again. Enjoy your "DJI" and Merry Christmas.
2015-12-21
Use props
mike
lvl.2

United States

Got Word today and a tracking number to confirm, that the Osmo Handle Kit is shipping from Hong Kong.  Should be here before Christmas, like Wednesday.  Yeah, finally.  Also, contrary to what I have heard, and many others......DJI is splitting orders.  Some mounts I ordered are on backorder, but they are shipping what they've got anyways.
2015-12-21
Use props
cookinghusband
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

Playing with it now ^^, DJI will separately shipping the extension rod( I think) to me on 24 DEC.
Received a SMS from DHL.
2015-12-22
Use props
horsepowering
lvl.1
United States

The OSMO arrived today, one day ahead of the FedEx shipping projection.   Overall, the process covered exactly 2 months from ordering to arrival.  

The Rode mic and a few extra batteries are on the way in the next hour or two via B&H.
2015-12-22
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2015-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules