Phantom 3: Firmware v1.5.0030 Install Guide and Support Thread
166684 185 2015-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GQ.
lvl.4

Canada

When DJI will finished  all those updates.How many updates in one year did we have ?
2016-1-12
Use props
towheaded-pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35125 ft
  • >>>
United States

I saw somewhere perhaps here at DJI forums how to re-load the same firmware on your phantom 3 using the link button on the side of the VPS module. Does anyone know?
2016-1-12
Use props
Teddieliljekvis
New

Sweden

Since you asked that we submit potential problems with upgrading in this thread I am gonna give this a shot.
It is regarding problems with upgrade of fw on Phantom 3 Pro that somehow broke the camera link from AC to Rc/iOS-unit.

I have tried every single thing that is suggested in the forum posts about this problem and repeted Dji:s official installation notes found on the download-page.

My Dji-go app specifies that my RC is in fw: 1.5.70 and the AC is in fw: 1.6.40.
The RC-upgrade has been succesful without problems but the AC-upgrades allways ends with a solid beep and a solid red indicator on the gimbal.

I have format the sd-card both in the AC using the dji-go app and from my pc. I have tried with several different downloads of the FW from different computers with different cards but the problem is still exactly the same.

From what I can gather by reading on the forum I am not the only one with this problem.
I feel somewhat dissappointed on DJI for not adressing the issue and come out with the sollution for this.

Very grateful for any support on this matter..

Best Regards

2016-1-13
Use props
cobby
New

Australia

Purchased my Phantom 3 Standard yesterday. Setup and registration was good, however I've been stuck on 46% firmware upgrade for the last 4 hours. Flashing green/red light is all good but the plane's battery is about to expire. What do I do?
2016-1-19
Use props
cobby
New

Australia

Purchased my Phantom 3 Standard yesterday. Setup and registration was good, however I've been stuck on 46% firmware upgrade for the last 4 hours. Flashing green/red light is all good but the plane's battery is about to expire. What do I do?
2016-1-19
Use props
cobby
New

Australia

2016-1-19
Use props
cobby
New

Australia

2016-1-19
Use props
cobby
New

Australia

2016-1-19
Use props
The Digital Don
New

United States

Hello,I have downloaded the latest update, followed the instructions, but when I power up after inserting the card nothing else happens. No flasing green/red  camer light. I have the file on the card root.

P3X_FW_V01.06.0040-2.bin

2016-1-22
Use props
Lgpproducciones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Mine comes with 1.1.9+ , can i jump to 1.5.0 or should i go step by step from mine to 1.5.0?
2016-1-24
Use props
sailor44
New

United States

I have tried to upgrade, using the file pc3_fw_V99.99.9999.bin and keep getting the "upgrade failed" note.  Any suggestions? (the log file shouldbe attached )

P3C_FW_LOG_AB.zip

2.63 KB, Down times: 2

uupgrade log

P3C_FW_LOG_AB.zip

2.63 KB, Down times: 0

2016-1-27
Use props
sanduns1000
New

Sri Lanka

My android Devise not Debug when it conect to Phantom 3 PRo RC, devise chrging only..... Please Help
2016-2-7
Use props
uptolevel6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

I do believe I will wait a week or two and make sure all is Kosher before updating.
2016-2-9
Use props
tahlia
New

Australia

Please help. Im in the process of updating the P3A firmware and it was beeping along just fine then started to make one long continuous noise and has been now for almost half an hour. Should I turn it off? It sounds like something has gone wrong. Thanks
2016-3-3
Use props
nabzo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 353310 ft

hi is there any new update for the phantom 3 standard ?
2016-3-8
Use props
Miamiceez
lvl.1

sploodge Posted at 2015-11-25 18:47
better than nothing I suppose.. I will make good use of 2.7 in some of the work I do. 4k is good b ...

Hey Splooge It seems that many in the community here trust you. So I have a question for you. My P3 Adv started to give me telemetry issues after a bunch of flights. The dealer I bought it from sold me another gimbal. Came back in working condition and wires all beat up and crossed. I changed all the wires and worked fine for a bunch of flights again. Gimbal again started to give me problem and I was advised to change gimbal again but this time to a pro version. I changed the gimbal and updated firmware to pro version and flew correctly recording at 4k for a few flights.  Again Telemetry is the issue. What is my problem? I have 3 gimbals that seemingly work but all no signal and do not connect....   I can control the bird but the gimbal goes limp always after starting up. What can I do?
2016-3-14
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Miamiceez Posted at 2016-3-14 22:11
Hey Splooge It seems that many in the community here trust you. So I have a question for you. My P ...

Hi, Miamiceez

If you have changed the gimbal a few times and it starts doing the same issues ( no video/telemetry ) I would start suspecting the controller. Do you know someone with a P3 you could test the controller with or better still, use their controller with yours?
2016-3-14
Use props
Miamiceez
lvl.1

United States

sploodge Posted at 2016-3-15 14:59
Hi, Miamiceez

If you have changed the gimbal a few times and it starts doing the same issues ( no ...

Thank you for writing me back. I have another controller with a broken antenna and an inspire controller..I am going to try that. Btw its also identifying the p3 as a pro and its an advanced... What do you think?

2016-3-15
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Miamiceez Posted at 2016-3-15 16:02
Thank you for writing me back. I have another controller with a broken antenna and an inspire cont ...

If you fitted a P3 pro camera then it will become a Pro
2016-3-15
Use props
Miamiceez
lvl.1

United States

Using a different controller did not help. I bought a new set of wires due to evident wear. .... Do you know how to re install the firmware or if it will even help. Both controllers control the drone. Nothing yet to see a picture.
2016-3-15
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

hello sploodge>

my dji go app points me to update firmware on the remote controller to 1.3.20. but i dont recall ever updating my remote controller since i bought it.. so i assume my app does get the video feed since i have the latest app on my tablet, and the latest firmware on the p3p ( i updated it with success) but when i tried to update the remote controller it failed... so where do i find all previous FW's for the remote controller of my phantom 3 professional?
thanks
adminescriba@gmail.com
2016-4-4
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

phanton 3 professional for sale.

2016-4-18
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

2016-4-18
Use props
rlp0464
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1399934 ft
United States

So i have tried all this, in that specific order, multiple times.  I cannot get it to load.  There is no .txt file on the SD card after each attempt, so that leads me to believe I am missing something basic.  What might that be?  Any thoughts?
2016-7-7
Use props
rlp0464
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1399934 ft
United States

rlp0464 Posted at 2016-7-7 22:20
So i have tried all this, in that specific order, multiple times.  I cannot get it to load.  There i ...

So i chatted with DJI and solved the problem.  Thanks!
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI - Lee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8415 ft

Indonesia

Thank you very much tutoria videol
2016-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules