Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
More recent video using DJI Osmo
1332 3 2015-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

Recent try of DJI Osmo during business workshop:

*The issue found during this event:
- DJI Osmo is not capable to do close up shots. If there is a focusing change capability, hope to see it on feature like 'close-up mode', so the focus point can be changed from far to close up...
- I found the dynamic range of the Zenmuse X3 camera is a bit limited, only 16-235. When there are more data above white 235-255, they were clipped. Can be seen on many white tables in this video. - if possible, make it ranged 16-255, like most standard camcorders.
- Limiting the shutter to 1/50 to prevent become 1/25 resulting a blurred motion.
- Still, so far, Osmo gave us a 'new easy look' of camera motions.

Set
2015-11-24
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Indonesia

Weird, at first post, the youtube thumbnail doesn't appear.

2015-11-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing.
As the OSMO  focus at ∞, so it would be clearer if the shooting distance is longer than 1 meter.
About the dynamic range and shutter, I will report your suggestion to the R&D.
2015-11-24
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Indonesia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-25 10:57
Thanks for sharing.
As the OSMO  focus at ∞, so it would be clearer if the shooting distance is lon ...

Hi Amy, thank you.

btw, correction for this point, in case too confusing:
- Limiting the shutter to 1/50 to prevent become 1/25 resulting a blurred motion.

> Most standard camcorders are limiting the shutter to 1/50 for most auto modes, but there are few camcorders, like Sony, calling this feature as "Auto Slow Shutter" mode, so this setting allowed the shutter setting goes to 1/25. Turning this setting off will keep shutter 1/50 minimum.
Right now I'm shooting with S mode, fixing it 1/50.

Set
2015-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules