Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera tilt question
1122 3 2014-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flhx2010
lvl.1

United States

Greetings and Merry Christmas

I have a P2V+ V3. The tilt wheel on the transmitter operates the camera tilt just fine if the quad is sitting on a table with just battery on. With the quad powered and ground idling or flying the tilt feature tilts downward what seems to be an ok speed rate. Tilting up on the other hand seems painfully slow. Is this normal or could something be wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

I calibrated my camera wheel in the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.6" and I can control the speed it goes from horizontal to vertical by the amount of turn I put on the wheel.   In the "basic" page of the 3.6 app, select "rc" tab.  There you will see 2 calibration starts. "Command sticks calibration and sticks monitor"  You only need to start the command sticks calibration and do all the calibrations including the camera wheel.  You do not need to click start calibration on the "sticks monitor"   I can vary my movement from horizontal to vertical from 2 seconds with maximum movement on the wheel to 45 seconds with a very little turn on the wheel.  Make sure you select upgrade version.
2014-12-25
Use props
flhx2010
lvl.1

United States

Thank you Gerry.  Your instructions were spot on.  The camera tilt is working very well.
2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

flhx2010@icloud Posted at 2014-12-26 09:41
Thank you Gerry.  Your instructions were spot on.  The camera tilt is working very well.

You're welcome. Happy flying and hope to see some videos soon.
2014-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules