1306 13 2015-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I have been on a lot of forums for some time - and as a result I have heard a lot of horror stories about DJI customer support. Her is a small story from another side of DJI
Posted this on DJI official facebook site:

"Need help from the group. Few days ago my flight records started to act strange - they will not sync - . I get this message : Sync Failed , Please try again. Some of the flights sync - maybe 2 out of 4 when trying to sync four flights. I have all the new FW + SW iPad air 2. "

Promptly I was contacted by a DJI representativ that would help me out the next day.
Next day come and I was asked to upload my flight records and they where looking into my problem
Today I could post :
"UPDATE - I have got excellent support from Dji Terry - it seems like there has been a small error on a server. Now I can update my Flight records again. This should really have been a new thread as most of the times we only hear of bad customer service from DJI - this is about just the opposite - VERRY GOOD"

This is of course a small example from a not to big problem - But still - I think DJI support is on its way to improve a lot.

2015-11-26
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

After trying to resolve a video issue I've had since purchasing my inspire, i resigned myself to sending my AC back for repair.  Hearing that repairs, in some cases took two months to return, it was something that I wasn't looking forward to doing.  I also included my RC unit with a request to tighten a loose antenna, another problem I'd had since my purchase.  DJI had determined that it was probably a faulty sensor and sent a prepaid Fedex label, thankfully.  I say thankfully because I live on the east coast of Canada, quite a distance from L.A. and an expense I didn't want.  The trip to California took six days and the repair began almost immediately.  Surprisingly, two days later, I received notice that the repair had been done and was being shipped that same day.  Incredible, I thought, so many people had posted about long delays and here mine was repaired in three days!  Six days later, on Monday it arrived.  A few days earlier, I had read a review that someone had posted on this forum about the fast and positive experience they had.  I thought to myself that I would also write about the fast service that I had.  I opened the box, looking for some paperwork that might have told me what had been done to rectify the problem.  There was nothing.  I did find that the camera had been replaced after checking the serial number.  Anxious to fire it up, l went to retrieve my iPad.  I took the bird out of the case and then to my horror discovered that the RC was missing.  It felt like a punch to the gut!  I called DJI and when i explained what happened she was very matter of fact "oh you'll have to respond to an email I'll send you and they'll send you the part".  The part?.  My RC worked flawlessly with the inspire and my fear is that they'll send a refurbished RC and I'll be dealing with someone else's problem.  Now, three days after I informed them about it, I called today, only to find that they are closed until Monday for thanksgiving.  This will probably be the last decent weekend weather wise and I'll miss it.  Great!
2015-11-26
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Thank you for your support . It's the truth that we still have a long way to go .
2015-11-27
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Alastair Posted at 2015-11-27 13:59
After trying to resolve a video issue I've had since purchasing my inspire, i resigned myself to sen ...

Hi,
Sincerely apologize for that ! Please give me the RMA number . I'll take care of that !
2015-11-27
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-27 16:58
Hi,
Sincerely apologize for that ! Please give me the RMA number . I'll take care of that !

Hi Patrick,  Thank you for responding.  My RMA # is 1029201561999215143.  Anything you can do is appreciated.
2015-11-27
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-27 08:58
Hi,

Patrick,

Is this Darth Vader avatar the new DJI  look for the forum ??  Perhaps the DJI guys could all adopt an avatar character from Star Wars
2015-11-28
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

GB44 Posted at 2015-11-28 19:29
Patrick,

Is this Darth Vader avatar the new DJI  look for the forum ??  Perhaps the DJI guys cold ...

HAH HAH ! Good suggestion !  Star Wars is cool ! Expecting for the new film now !
2015-11-30
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Alastair Posted at 2015-11-27 22:25
Hi Patrick,  Thank you for responding.  My RMA # is 1029201561999215143.  Anything you can do is a ...

Hi,
Sorry for that again . I've reported your issue . Please wait for few more days !
2015-11-30
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-30 11:35
Hi,
Sorry for that again . I've reported your issue . Please wait for few more days !

Patrick,

Nothing to report really only having some fun....
2015-12-3
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

GB44 Posted at 2015-12-4 08:43
Patrick,

Nothing to report really only having some fun....

Hi ,
I was refering to Alastair's case . He had a really bad experience with repair center . It's my job to help him with that .
2015-12-4
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-4 04:26
Hi ,
I was refering to Alastair's case . He had a really bad experience with repair center . It's m ...

Hi Patrick, still no resolution and now approaching three weeks since I reported it missing.
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Alastair Posted at 2015-12-11 12:23
Hi Patrick, still no resolution and now approaching three weeks since I reported it missing.

Hi ,
Sorry about that . I'll get that escalated !
2015-12-11
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-11 05:39
Hi ,
Sorry about that . I'll get that escalated !

Hi  Patrick,  just to let you know, I received notice today that they are finally shipping an RC to me. If it isn't my original RC I hope it works as well as mine did.  Thank you for your help regarding my issue.  I can't wait to fly again.
2015-12-11
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Alastair Posted at 2015-12-12 12:12
Hi  Patrick,  just to let you know, I received notice today that they are finally shipping an RC t ...

Hi , Alastair
I've heard that too .  Sorry to keep you waiting for so long ! Please contact me if you have any questions !
2015-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules