OSMO internal date/time reset problem
2029 5 2015-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sevimli
lvl.2
United States

Hi,

I use my OSMO mainly without my phone.  If I don't use a smart phone with OSMO, it resets its internal clock, and starts from 2014/01/01.   This is really annoying when I am creating arciheves based on creation date of the files.

Is it just me or it is a common issue? Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks!

2015-11-26
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

Yep, same issue to me, and even more, mine doesn't record any sound.
Looks like the Osmo depends to smartphones' dates for all time data.

It is also happening similarly when you switching phones, the time sometimes reset to 2014/01/01.

Set
2015-11-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, the OSMO need the mobile device time to set the time of the photo, so if it was not connected to the mobile device, the date of the photo and video will be set as 2014/1/1. My suggestion is that you can use the files number to create the archives.
2015-11-26
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

setiawan3d Posted at 2015-11-26 15:10
Yep, same issue to me, and even more, mine doesn't record any sound.
Looks like the Osmo depends to  ...

Has the on board mic been turned off? Mine ask if it was okay to use the mic on my phone.  So maybe if I use the head phones (with mic) on my device the fan noise will not be heard?
2015-11-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Calvette Posted at 2015-11-29 11:41
Has the on board mic been turned off? Mine ask if it was okay to use the mic on my phone.  So mayb ...

The audio in the SD card is recorded by he internal or external MIC of the OSMO. The audio in the APP library is recorded by the Mobile device MIC. So if you turn off the audio recording option on the app, the video on the SD card will be silent, but the library video on the app will still have audio. It doesn't matter you use headphone or not, it's the same logic.
2015-11-29
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-29 20:22
The audio in the SD card is recorded by he internal or external MIC of the OSMO. The audio in the A ...

Thank you for the information.
2015-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules