Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Earlier version of iPad Ground Station
1611 6 2014-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hajsa
New

Norway

Is there any way of downloading an earlier version of the iPad Ground Station?
I have an iPad that is to old for the latest revision of the program. (Maybe the best solution is to buy a new iPad....)
Will there be any compatibility problems running an earlier version up against the latest firmware to the Phantom 2 Vision+ ???
2014-9-23
Use props
steve
New

Australia

I am in this boat too.  iPad too old to run current version of Ground Station.
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

I think the hardware of old iPad is too old to support the latest vision app function.
2014-9-24
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you asking about the iPhone Vision App that includes Ground Station feature? Or the iPad Ground Station App? they are two different things. I only ask so that I can point out that the iPad Ground Station App is not designed for Phantom 2 Vision+ and will only work if you have the Bluetooth Kit installed, which is not stock on the P2V+.
2014-9-24
Use props
hajsa
New

Norway

Tony@CVP Posted at 2014-9-25 11:05
Are you asking about the iPhone Vision App that includes Ground Station feature? Or the iPad Ground  ...

I'm asking about the iPad Ground Station App.
So it means that the Phantom 2 Vision+ (in Naza mode) not will work with the iPad Ground Station App ?
2014-9-25
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

hajsa Posted at 2014-9-25 18:18
I'm asking about the iPad Ground Station App.
So it means that the Phantom 2 Vision+ (in Naza mode ...

Exactly! The only ground station we have access to with the P2V+ stock copter is the one within the Vision iPhone App (swipe right). The iPad Ground Station App can only be used if you add the DJI Bluetooth Kit.  (http://www.dji.com/product/2-4g-bluetooth-datalink)
2014-9-25
Use props
hajsa
New

Norway

Tony@CVP Posted at 2014-9-25 21:00
Exactly! The only ground station we have access to with the P2V+ stock copter is the one within th ...

Thank you for the information !
2014-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules