QUESTION FOR DJI ABOUT SHIPPING DELAY [Main thread for delivery discussion]
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

I happened to contact  customer service last week the answer I got wasn't what I was expecting....

I ordered on Order Time:
2014-11-25 01:09:04
Their reply to me was:

I was in the third batch and not to expect it till mid to late febuary now...what ?
They closed  our email correspondence by wishing me a Harry New Year..WTF..

I too am seriously considering having DJI refund my purchase and sit and watch the show and order later this year.
2015-1-4
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2015-1-5 08:14
Second round?? They haven't even filled the first round....by a long shot.

True dat!!
2015-1-4
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

I ordered mine on dec 23 through Amazon and they told me I should be in the first batch that ships out today and if not it will be shipping out next Monday hopefully
2015-1-5
Use props
Drone Down Unde
lvl.4

Australia

Oh well in the long run we'll all look back and chuckle at this whole issue of waiting Weeks/Months/Years for our goodies too arrive..
I got pissed :@ at them too over it but cant do jack about it in the end.
2015-1-5
Use props
gds3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29646 ft
United States

Still no Delivery

I have tried to contact DJI about when to expect delivery.  I ordered 11/16 and still do not have a tracking number and shows pending.  I am very close to canceling my order if I dont get answers soon!
2015-1-5
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'd strongly advise you to cancel your order.
2015-1-5
Use props
AcesAreWld
lvl.2

United States

goviral Posted at 2015-1-5 12:24
Using B&H as an example... they're shipping (tomorrow) Jan. 5th... and Jan. 11th.  I ordered my Insp ...

Just got this today: Monday Jan 5th, 2015

One or more items from this purchase are still out of stock as we haven't
yet received the merchandise from our supplier. We are sorry for any
inconvenience this may have caused. We will keep you posted periodically.

We appreciate your patience and patronage. Feel free to contact us with any
questions or comments about this order.

Thank you.

B&H Photo-Video
www.BandH.com
2015-1-5
Use props
agallo33
lvl.1

United States

I did the same. Ordered on 11/16. I've noticed the 2 threads I posted about no delivery update have been removed from the forum.
2015-1-5
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

If this is of any help I spoke with B&H yesterday and they expect their shipment by the middle of the month. Also I bought all of my Phantoms from DJI direct and I don't recall ever receiving a tracking number or shipment acknowledgement. When I checked the status on the orders just a notice that the order was being processed.
2015-1-5
Use props
dancuff
lvl.2

United States

I have tried to contact DJI about when to expect delivery.  I ordered 11/16 and still do not have a tracking number and shows pending.  I am very close to canceling my order if I dont get answers soon!

Agreed. I'm in the same boat. Ordered 11/15. It appears that shipping is completely random - and not even DJI know whose will ship next!!
2015-1-5
Use props
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

My Inspire has arrived early

I just got a call from my wife that FedEx delivered my package (hehehe, no jokes) a few minutes ago.

It came two days earlier than requested by DJI!

At work now...cough, cough, feeling a bit feverish...cough, cough, I may need to leave sick.  

2015-1-5
Use props
dancuff
lvl.2

United States

Anybody receive shipping notification yesterday/today?

Before the New Year, DJI support told me that they would ship my order out yesterday (Monday, Jan 4th) - the first day back after the holiday. Well of course, this didn't happen. Did ANYBODY receive their shipping notification yesterday/today? Or can we assume that they are actually now out of stock.

2015-1-5
Use props
agallo33
lvl.1

United States

Little concerning that they wouldn't suggest tracking information on something that costs 3k.

DJI: Who are we supposed to contact to verify our order has been shipped or not if the status is not correct on dji.com?
2015-1-5
Use props
Playful Monster
lvl.2

United States

if dji posted a shipping time frame for rounds i think it would help with peoples anxiety about shipping
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10203 ft
Peru

Good for you!
Fedex FTW!
2015-1-5
Use props
skinleverton
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Ordered on 2014-11-13 18:52hrs. Had emails keeping me informed, also used the 24 help line as could not see tracking no.
gave him my order no and 2 second later he had sent the link.
delivery for this Thursday from DHL.
2015-1-5
Use props
hmerkel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2307995 ft
United States

AcesAreWld Posted at 2015-1-5 23:01

One or more items from this purchase are still out  ...

I have been getting those messages, but I have not gotten one from B&H today.  I ordered 11/18 so maybe I am in their first round of shipping.  I spoke via 'live chat" this morning and B&H verified that their first batch was in the process of being shipped out at this time, but no information if my order was one of them.  Has anyone gotten a shipment notice from B&H?
2015-1-5
Use props
dancuff
lvl.2

United States

Playful Monster Posted at 2015-1-5 23:49
if dji posted a shipping time frame for rounds i think it would help with peoples anxiety about ship ...

Agreed - that's really ALL they need to do at this stage.
Even if the dates were sometime in the future, at least we would know.
2015-1-5
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58560 ft
United States

skinleverton Posted at 2015-1-6 00:00
Ordered on 2014-11-13 18:52hrs. Had emails keeping me informed, also used the 24 help line as could  ...

Did you order single or dual remote package?
2015-1-5
Use props
agallo33
lvl.1

United States

AcesAreWld Posted at 2015-1-5 23:01

One or more items from this purchase are still out  ...

welcome aboard the train of misery
2015-1-5
Use props
agallo33
lvl.1

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-5 18:40
I ordered mine on dec 23 through Amazon and they told me I should be in the first batch that ships o ...

please let us know. the more information we can put in the forums the better understanding we have for when orders are shipped.

pretty creepy that dji deletes forum topics
2015-1-5
Use props
dancuff
lvl.2

United States

That's great news! Congrats.
Could you share with us your order date and whether you ordered single or dual remote?
2015-1-5
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,
This is going to be the main thread for discussing the delivery.
2015-1-5
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
United States

DJI-JS Posted at 2015-1-6 06:55
Hi All,
This is going to be the main thread for discussing the delivery.

OK... So when is mine shipping out?

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Dual Remotes
Payment Method:        Paypal
Total:       
USD $3,399
Order Time:        2014-11-13 02:28:52
Shipping Address:       
Shipping Status:        Pending
Shipping Company:        FEDEX
2015-1-5
Use props
agallo33
lvl.1

United States

DJI: Can you please list order #'s and expected ship dates?

Every week it's, one more week or no explanation at all. All the frustration from awaiting customers would seise if you guys just informed your customers who have already paid when the order will be fulfilled.

Thanks

Every awaiting customer
2015-1-5
Use props
mariovelloso
lvl.2

Brazil

Shame on you DJI, what a terrible company you are turning out to be!

"Treat your customers better than God, because God forgives, customer don't."

I'm pretty sure that by the end of this year another company will have something better than the Inspire, and this will be the beginning of the end of DJI.

I'll wait one more week for a shipping confirmation until I cancel my order...
2015-1-5
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

Just received my shipping notice today from Amazon & Drones Etc.

Your estimated delivery date is:
Thursday, January 8, 2015 -
Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I'm sure more will be shipped out this week too!
2015-1-5
Use props
owen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267316 ft
United Kingdom

Now I am getting pissed. ordered 16/11/13 still no shipping date. There are plenty of people who have clearly ordered after me and have received their units. All this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth with DJI misleading me over the past two months when I will get this order. This is no way to do business and I will think twice about dealing with DJI in the future.

I am now getting to the point where I do not believe what you say regarding shipping. I have never had this with any company over that last thirty years, especially when spending such a large amount of money.

Your company should know when a customers order will ship, so I ask again, will my order ship in the next few days.
2015-1-5
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

ok....here is what I heard today via email hope its accurate.
Seems like they are retooling..)
I will wait patiently.

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Jan 06 14:23
Thank you for emailing DJI online store.
Sorry for the shipment delay due to the year end inventory check of USA warehouse.
Your order will be shipped within 3 days.
Your kind patience is much appreciated
2015-1-5
Use props
owen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267316 ft
United Kingdom

order 16/11/13 ordered single remote and told that I am in round one. got this reply from DJI this morning. I am sick of been told it will be next month, next week, this week, the next few days. What is going on? don't feel like I am getting the truth. New year finished last week. What company doesn't know when it's delivering an item to a customer. Two months I've been waiting.

From DJI
Thank you for getting back to us
We can understand your feeling. It is our blame. We are sorry for keep you waiting.
please kindly explain it for you. We have no dual remote control version at the beginning, so we only shipped a small part of single remote control version out on December 31th. However, since most of t he customer pre-ordered the dual remote control and help you get the product soon, we decide to send you the single remote control version firstly and send you the second one later. That is what we emailed you before.
And we have no shipping service in the last few days due to the new year. Now there are many orders from all over the world, including China, we cannot give you a specific shipping date
But we still have to send the orders based on the payment date and it will be around this week. Thank you

We will keep you waiting once the shipment sent out and will email you tracking number then
Thank you
Kindly Regards
DJI
2015-1-6
Use props
jayyy
New

United Kingdom

owen@digitalplu Posted at 2015-1-6 17:55
order 16/11/13 ordered single remote and told that I am in round one. got this reply from DJI this m ...

what do you expect from a company who's got a ceo named f**k wank? Disappointed as hell with D**k Job Innovations
2015-1-6
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

jayyy Posted at 2015-1-6 19:01
what do you expect from a company who's got a ceo named f**k wank? Disappointed as hell with D**k  ...

You know what man, that was uncalled for.. I sure hope you get the post removed and or banned for such a comment.

To everyone that is posting this type of crap.. If you want to act like children and start calling people names and such, just cancel your order. You will help the people that are acting like adults receive theirs even faster.

You think DJI wants these type of delays? Trust me they want to get these orders out as fast as you want them too..
2015-1-6
Use props
jayyy
New

United Kingdom

Blade_Strike Posted at 2015-1-7 00:15
You know what man, that was uncalled for.. I sure hope you get the post removed and or banned for  ...

nearly a month of delay and you're saying it's uncalled for? Only adults swear and if your children swear then you have some serious problems. DJI wouldn't deserve this if they had been honest with their statements. As far as I'm concerned they had this coming
2015-1-6
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spoiled brats swear...

So acting like this, you think it will get you somewhere?
2015-1-6
Use props
matt
lvl.1

United States

Well lets hope more and more of you cancel so mine comes quicker!  
2015-1-6
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
United States

I think the biggest thing is that they were not shipped in order of purchase time. I personally buy items on pre-order all the time. I understand waiting on a new product to be released. The only issue I had with this whole thing was that purchase order was not recognized.

I ordered a dual remote package on 11-13, directly from DJI.com. Still no shipping confirmation. I for one will never order directly from DJI again.

Communication is key with keeping loyal customers and DJI is not doing well with that. DJI makes very good products but that is worthless without having the customer service to back it up. It feels like they have too much pride to actually be open about a mistake or an oversight. I think everyone can agree that this is not how a pre-order should work.

Final note is that DJI is a company and they make money off of their customers. If you purchase a product from any company ( especially with a price tag of over $2,000) you deserve to get some kind of answer in this type of scenario.

I've given up on trying to see what's going on with my order and I will probably think twice before buying another DJI product. That might change when I (hopefully) get my order. Also, I'm having to send back my brand new Ronin I just got because it had a bad roll axis motor (DOA).
2015-1-6
Use props
havenwood
lvl.2

United States

I also placed a dual remote order on Nov 13. It has been disappointing to see DJI ship single remote orders made over a month later before any dual remote orders are shipped.

DJI could have and should have shipped dual remote orders at the same time as single remote orders. After all, they're just shipping one remote to dual remote orders. It seems they didn't realize until too late that the dual remote orders wouldn't be ready. It's pretty understandable that a mistake would result in an unfair shipping order, but the public updates suggesting that shipping is according to priority are really pretty misleading.

The dual remote situation is unfortunate. I hope DJI will handle shipping order better in the future. I'm sure the holidays are in large part responsible for the dual-remotes-not-shipping debacle. I think this would be less frustrating if DJI would just fully disclose that a mistake was made delaying dual remote orders and that they're still going to just be shipped with one remote initially.

In any case, the Inspire 1 looks incredible. I'll be very happy when the dual remote orders ship!
2015-1-6
Use props
wolftj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Ordered from UAVProducts.com end of November. Just got them on the phone; "We ordered 60 and we got 6 yesterday, they've been shipped out. We'll let all our customers know when we hear more from DJI."

Yay.
2015-1-6
Use props
Plouf1er
lvl.1

France

DJI should offer a free accessory added to all late orders.
Even an upgraded sd card or a propeller set would be a sign they are sorry.
The cost for this would be very small.

I am supposed to be in the 1st round ordered by my dealer (40 units), but i ordered from him december 15, so i feel lucky if i receive it by january 15.
2015-1-6
Use props
Jerry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675046 ft
United States

Placed an order today 1/6 from AlleRC in the USA. Received tracking number today and verified it's on its way with delivery scheduled for 1/8. I'm now trying to cancel the order I made on 11/18 that was made direct from DJI.
2015-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules