QUESTION FOR DJI ABOUT SHIPPING DELAY [Main thread for delivery discussion]
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

keith_d2@hotmai Posted at 2014-12-30 07:45
Me too. I got this from them today:

"Sorry for the confusion. We had to confirm the order with Am ...

I emailed The Drone Source yesterday and they told me there should be no problem as long as it doesn't get held up in customs for them to ship out first thing Monday and I should have it by the end of week. So should be the same for you.
2014-12-31
Use props
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

metalios Posted at 2014-12-31 18:38
FEDEX has updated their tracking to indicate that shipment was picked up.  

Interesting to note tha ...

Yes, I too received the same notification of a future delivery date of January, 7.

A bummer too as I planned to make sure I was home to sign for it. Now I have to alter my work schedule. But it is what it is.
2014-12-31
Use props
Playful Monster
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone that ordered dual controls got a shipping number

I’m wondering if anyone has gotten a shipping number for a dual controller order. I have seen several people ask but no one say yes.

[tr][/tr]
Payment Status:
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:
Paypal
Total:
USD $3,399
Order Time:
2014-11-24 06:29:53

Shipping Status:
Pending
Shipping Company:
FEDEX
Tracking Number:

2014-12-31
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

I was told by The Drone Source that my dual controller Inspire 1 will be shipped in full and i will have it by end of next week pending customs doesnt hold it up
2014-12-31
Use props
rene
lvl.1

Germany

Has anyone that ordered spare batteries got a shipping number

regards from Germany
Rene

2014-12-31
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Not that i know of
2014-12-31
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Has anyone who ordered some sweet jumps got a tracking number?

(srsly, can we cut down on the new, and pointless threads about shipping numbers? Ask in an existing thread, or understand that shipping has literally just been announced.)
2014-12-31
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58560 ft
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2014-12-31 11:05
To those who have not got the shipping confirmation yet:
Check your spam folders first, emails sent  ...

I just got done chatting with support. They said that they filled all the single controller orders. They said that then they will fill the dual controller orders after the holidays.
2014-12-31
Use props
Jerry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675046 ft
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2014-12-31 14:55
Hi guys,
Have you ever unsubscribe from DJI emails?
If not, which e-mail address you use to place or ...

I never unsubscribed and do use  the same email in the forum and order
2014-12-31
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

Staight from DJI in an email the second controllers will be shipped mid January when they have stock.  There are I believe no dual contol units being shipped as the second control has been utilised to complete single control inspire 1's due to a shortage of contols. So from what I could read and make of it the people who have been told they are gettin a single contol package and a seperatly packed control is incorrect. You will only get the single unit with the other control to follow once they have stock.
2014-12-31
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

if I hear anything further I will post
2014-12-31
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

I was told by The Drone Source that my dual controller Inspire 1 will be shipped in full and i will have it by end of next week pending customs doesnt hold it up
2014-12-31
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

JAEKAE Posted at 2014-12-31 21:59
I just got done chatting with support. They said that they filled all the single controller orders ...

That's just stupid. They should ship fcfs. Im not happy with DJI.
2014-12-31
Use props
kkoole
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

Haven't got any updates on my order as well. And I've ordered on 11-13. Doesn't make sense if we're gonna get the second tx later IMHO. If it's gonna ship with one controller it should ship with the rest of the pre orders.
2014-12-31
Use props
kkoole
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

I've order the dual transmitter inspire one 11-13.. Still no shipping confirmation, and I also paid in full on the day of the order.  
2014-12-31
Use props
benlynn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45782434 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered dual transmitter on 11-16 (Order Number:  001100034008) and no tracking number yet.
2014-12-31
Use props
nybond
New

United States

Redleader, I don't understand your post.

Can't help but notice that your posts have been cynical, sarcastic, and degrading to other members. Just my opinion. You have every right to post.

I certainly am not the forum police, but I  respectfully ask that you limit your posts to thoughts that we can all benefit from. I'd rather see pointless comments from others, rather  than your mean spirited attacks.
2014-12-31
Use props
mark
lvl.2

United States

Are there any DJI dealers (1-2nd tier) that have a shipment tracking from DJI...

Are there any dealers (1st or 2nd tier) getting tracking numbers yet? There hasnt been any chatter on that side yet.
2014-12-31
Use props
Jerry
lvl.2
United States

nybond Posted at 2014-12-31 23:03

Can't help but notice that your posts have been cynical,  ...

+1 agreed. Trolling
2014-12-31
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been using B&H for more than 30 years as a professional photographer. I buy everything from them exclusively. If they told you that it was going next week, you will see it next week. I would imagine that they placed a large order with DJI. They have the resources and excellent service. I ordered mine from them and have only received notices that they were still waiting for the product. You should hear from them this Sunday and it will ship Monday AM.
2014-12-31
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm sorry if you're not able to understand internet and forum based humour.

Far from trolling or being mean-spirited, I'm merely highlighting the rather poor state of this forum, with people creating completely unnecessary threads to ask the same questions OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Right now on the front page of this forum, of the top 15 posts, 12 are either asking when things will be shipped or telling us things have been shipped.

That's ridiculous.

Obviously there's excitement about the shipment and delivery of a highly anticipated product, but this amount of threads is not only pathetically narcissistic but from a logistical point of view, unhelpful and confusing for both DJI and customers trying to get questions.

Just stick to a single thread, instead of the solution to someones query being fragmented and diluted over multiple threads, which only adds to to almost comical confusion we saw previous to the official announcement.

Cynical? In part yes. It's hard not to be when you have idiots (harsh but apparently accurate) creating threads asking what comes in the Inspire box, when the contents are clearly listed not more than three mouse clicks away. It was literally more difficult and time-consuming to create a thread asking that question that it would be to look at the product page and simply read.

Is that the kind of person that should be flying these machines? Do you think he's going to bother reading the FAA/CAA guidelines and regulations? No. He deserves cynicism.

I'm quite simply DREADING the amount of "LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!" and "INSPIRE UNBOXING PHOTOS AND VIDEO!!" threads that are going to be created in less than a weeks time. Every one, past the first, doubling the narcissistic attention-seeking and adding to unhelpful clutter on what is supposed to be a helpful resource.

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to point out the non-existent forum-etiquette that is in real danger of making this place a farce.
2014-12-31
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

+ 2 totally agree
2014-12-31
Use props
greengentlemen
New

United States

or just be patient
2014-12-31
Use props
havenwood
lvl.2

United States

awaissarwar Posted at 2014-12-31 22:34
That's just stupid. They should ship fcfs. Im not happy with DJI.

I agree that it's frustrating to have ordered the first day and have orders made a month later go out first. Do dual remote orders only get one remote but still have to wait until all single remote orders have shipped? Wish I'd ordered a single remote... >.>

In any case, really looking forward to flying!
2014-12-31
Use props
havenwood
lvl.2

United States

Should I hold out hope that DJI might actually ship both controllers and that's the reason for the delay? Fingers crossed!
2014-12-31
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Redleader, I don't understand your post

I think that highlights the problem.
2014-12-31
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2014-12-31 08:03
I'm afraid Mark is correct. It appears that DJI is prioritizing their direct sales while putting the ...

If you are interested, I was going to copy and past DJI's reply.... I had inquired about my order and received a surprisingly very fast  response/reply. Didn't like it much, however, not real sure what to do about all of this chatter.  A part of me says, maybe I don't need this "tool" if this is the future customer service to be, I wish this not on anybody... The other is, to wait it out. To the point: I ordered 11-27-2014, It was said, in the most resent email (today) I am on the 3rd tier, that said, I wouldn't see a shipment date until Feb. 2015 (right!) and that would be with only one controller, grrrrrrrr! really! wow....So...I'm not sure what these fellows are doing... anymore than what they know what they are doing. The left hand is not talking to the right hand. Do you think maybe that have five boiling pots of water and have only one cover?  My PayPal payment coverage runs out Jan 9, 2015. That's a lot of money to piss away if they feel that they can just tug me along, knowing I can't get a refund after that date. THIS IS A LOAD OF CHRAP. Fore those who are not familiar to this sort of slang, it means VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE. Not having a good day and I need to make a serious and conscious decision on whether to continue on with this deal or the lack-there-of.  
2014-12-31
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

hey3825968@gmai Posted at 2014-12-30 23:06
That good news, uhmmmm! I woke up this morning to an email from DJI online Rep, and I quote, Dear Ke ...

This is crap! My PayPal coverage runs out Jan 9, 2015. After that, my money is now completely there's and they could just tug me along until they decide to ship...bad business practice folks. This something that I would have done. Why didn't they just make a large number of these "tools" before hand if they felt that it is as good as they say it is. Make a hard shipment date and get them on the plane/train/boat over to some very hungry customers. Just saying!

Dec 31 14:30

Dear Kevin
Thank you for contacting DJI and we appreciate your kindly understanding.
Since your order is belongs to the 3 round orders, so the shipment date will be around the end of Jan or the beginning of Feb. At t hat time, we may have the double remote control version at that moment. So don't worry about that. But if we still don't have the enough remote control, then we will send you the single remote control version and send you the second remote control separately. Thank you Please feel free to contact us if you have any question and wish you have a great day!
Best Regards
DJI
2014-12-31
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

mhervey Posted at 2014-12-30 22:43
Just got my confirmation as well!!  I order Nov 25 direct from DJI.

What gives?

Dec 31 14:30

Dear Kevin
Thank you for contacting DJI and we appreciate your kindly understanding.
Since your order is belongs to the 3 round orders, so the shipment date will be around the end of Jan or the beginning of Feb. At t hat time, we may have the double remote control version at that moment. So don't worry about that. But if we still don't have the enough remote control, then we will send you the single remote control version and send you the second remote control separately. Thank you Please feel free to contact us if you have any question and wish you have a great day!
Best Regards
DJI
2014-12-31
Use props
ronbrister2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1301319 ft
United States

Order number 001100033701
Many people who ordered later than I did have shipping information. My account still say pending.
2014-12-31
Use props
specialfx
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Frustratingly it sounds like anyone who ordered dual controllers is at the back of the queue compared to single controller orders, regardless of your order priority
2014-12-31
Use props
helimad
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Nothing humorous about your foul four letter rampage that had to be removed the other day! Everyone is excited about the imminent arrival of our new machines... Chill out mate!
2014-12-31
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

helimad@me.com Posted at 2015-1-1 01:18
Nothing humorous about your foul four letter rampage that had to be removed the other day! Everyone  ...

Yes that was crude and a little too blunt, but hardly a rampage.

Replace the offending four letter word with 'shove' and it would have been an entirely justified and reasonable reply.

I'm not try to be humorous. I'm trying to point out that the complete lack of self-curation and moderation of this forum non-existent.
2014-12-31
Use props
Jerry
lvl.2
United States

redleader Posted at 2015-1-1 01:30
Yes that was crude and a little too blunt, but hardly a rampage.

Replace the offending four lett ...

Point made.  Keep it up.   These types of posts make for good dinner conversation and consume the wait time for my Inspire.
2014-12-31
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Exactly, and hopefully a little education at the same time.

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait 'till next year though. I'm off to get drunk and cheer at a clock.

Happy New Year to all.
2014-12-31
Use props
CHASE
lvl.2

United States

RODGER---I concur...Dealing with B&H for 15 years ....Many major purchases...They stand on their promises..
2014-12-31
Use props
ronbrister2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1301319 ft
United States

specialfx@gmail Posted at 2015-1-1 01:11
Frustratingly it sounds like anyone who ordered dual controllers is at the back of the queue compare ...

I also orderd fowl transmitters and have no shipping information.
2014-12-31
Use props
goviral
lvl.1

United States

I spoke with my B&H sales contact today, who stated that Jan. 5th and Jan. 11th are the two dates they are recieving shipments from DJI.  These two shipments will cover ALL pre-orders, as well as some remaining for NEW orders.  This means you can most likely expect B&H to deliver no later than January 16th.  Everything included in the DJI "In the Box" pdf document (link below) will be apart of what you receive from B&H.
http://download.dji-innovations. ... 1_In_the_Box_en.pdf
2014-12-31
Use props
iamshier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1696545 ft
United States

Unfortunately there seems to be little to no moderation on this forum. Im hoping things will improve when the inspire starts to arrive, but given the quality and content of many of the posts I've seen thus far, I doubt it. InspirePilots is only a little bit better but likely because there are fewer people subbed over there.
2014-12-31
Use props
AnticipateMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309626 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks goviral. The story changes... though waiting 1-2 weeks is not a big deal for ordering so late. I am trying to score one locally and have my name on a list - if they get all they ordered in next week I'll have it then instead of B&H. We will see...
2014-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules