QUESTION FOR DJI ABOUT SHIPPING DELAY [Main thread for delivery discussion]
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsigman
lvl.2

United States

vjoneskc@gmail. Posted at 2014-12-31 01:50
posted today FEDex eta 5th (according to fedex monday) midwest USA direct order rom DJI 11-16

I purchased 11-13-14 05:00 and no notification yet. I wonder how the 16th gets ahead of the 13th, I feel a breeze around my backside!
2015-1-9
Use props
TheKeeper
New

United States

Hi, NewQuadGuy here, just ordered one up with an extra battery and dual controls, hopefully soon, initial comment says 3 weeks lead time.
Can hardly wait, love to hook up with some locals around here or club or something. Share the knowledge as they say. Been contemplating various models, went for this. Need all the experience I can get from others want to do it right. Calibration etc, not necessarily right out the box flying?, as some say. hehe Anyone know how flying along the coastline is? Like to take film over water......
2015-1-9
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

kkoole@hotmail. Posted at 2015-1-9 23:03
Same here. I ordered 11-13.. It's ridiculous that there are sellers online with 10+ stock and we,  ...

I did, got my money back in three days. I ordered (sorry preorder) via Paypal. They only offer a 45 day window for money returns. I was running out of time, so....I said screw it. Now I'm sort of glad I did, there are a lot of buyers that are having issues with it. I'll set this one out and observe for awhile.
2015-1-10
Use props
dennis
lvl.3
United States

kp.iwsltd@shaw. Posted at 2014-11-30 12:03
i Notice DJI website states round three of pre orders shipping on or around Jan 15....
Not sure what ...

Mine is 1/15 also.  They told me now it's January 30
2015-1-10
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

hey3825968@gmai Posted at 2015-1-10 23:45
I did, got my money back in three days. I ordered (sorry preorder) via Paypal. They only offer a 4 ...

Im gonna cancel my order as well...delay ater delay lie after lie from customer service sadly has forced my hand as well.
I will also wait till they have all the bugs worked out ..Pv2+ is fine till then.
2015-1-10
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

Update" I started the refund process with Pay pal and sent DJI an email to cancel my order as well.. Tired of excuses I will sit back and watch and learn and then order when they have all the bugs worked out on the inspire.

Ordered 11/25 2014 and nothing but delays and excuses has lead me to this decision.
2015-1-10
Use props
owen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267316 ft
United Kingdom

mhaislet@yahoo. Posted at 2015-1-11 04:32
Update" I started the refund process with Pay pal and sent DJI an email to cancel my order as well.. ...

Don't blame you, thinking of doing the same thing myself
2015-1-10
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

Sad isn't it.... I feel this is for the best with a 3k drone not field tested yet...
filed a dispute and also emailed DJI direct to cancel the order placed Nov 25th...
I have head nothing but excuses from DJi's 24 customer service and I feel that's a bad indicator IMO..

I will wait ........and wait till they get this thing right for 3k this isn't an impulse buy for me and Im sure that's the case with many..

BTW all amazon dealers that had inspires in stock now show shipping date and release of Jan 15th so looks like all the ones available and showed in stock are all now gone..

These are the signs I needed to make my decision and wait.. Tired of this crap spending 3k and no real answers is just insanity for a business to do to its customers..

Yep gonna take many months to get this bad taste out of my mouth and maybe order again next year...

2015-1-10
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58560 ft
United States

I ordered mine on 11/13 ( Dual Remotes) If I don't get a shipping confirmation by the 15th I might go ahead and cancel and order through a dealer at a later time. I will never order direct from DJI again.
2015-1-10
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

JAEKAE Posted at 2015-1-11 05:23
I ordered mine on 11/13 ( Dual Remotes) If I don't get a shipping confirmation by the 15th I might g ...

I hear yah I had to cancel my pay pal time frame for dispute was coming to a close... MAN THIS IS DISAPPOINTING...I HAVE BOUGHT FROM DJI DIRECT IN THE PAST NEVER AGAIN.. EVER!
TYING UP 3K OF MY FUNDS  ON A CC FOR 2 MONTHS FOR A DRONE I THINK NOT...NOT WORTH IT

FOR THE BEST IMO THEY NEED TO WORK OUT ALOT OF BUGS BEFORE I PLOP DOWN 3K AGAIN.
DJI IF YOUR READING THIS SHAME ON YOU!

2015-1-10
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

hey3825968@gmai Posted at 2015-1-10 23:45
I did, got my money back in three days. I ordered (sorry preorder) via Paypal. They only offer a 4 ...

What a  bummer huh... I followed your lead on this as its ridiculous via all the mis info coming from DJI customer Service..
The reply last week it would ship this week was the last straw..
4 th time I heard that excuse.
Have a pv2+ love the thing !!
May buy a vision 2 with gimbal for 900 as I got a go pro 4 for xmas ) then have two phantom vision 2's one with go pro 4 k shooting for 2500 total invested.
Matter of fact I know that's what I will do and wait a year to buy an inspire.

2015-1-10
Use props
kkoole
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

JAEKAE Posted at 2015-1-11 05:23
I ordered mine on 11/13 ( Dual Remotes) If I don't get a shipping confirmation by the 15th I might g ...

Same here buddy, it's just a shame. There was a time when preordering meant you would be the first, before it came out in stores etc. Right now it's only silence from DJI.  I also ordered a p2 v+ as a main drone.. The inspire was supposed to be for special occasions. But by the end of next week I'll just let it pass and see how it fares..
2015-1-10
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

I hear yah ...I just got confirmation of my cancelation   Stinks to have gone thru this all for nothing but I learned a lot from you all and will continue to educate myself before reordering late this year ..
I will just buy a phantom 2 and use the go pro 4 till they work issues out on the inspire..I wish you all great success.
Storeagent02 (DJI)

Jan 11 09:45

Dear Mic,
Thank you for emailing DJI online store.
Your order has been cancelled as per your request.
You will receive the refund within 3 to 5 working days.
2015-1-10
Use props
chirowolf
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Just cancelled my order too. Order placed from discountedrc. they have actually been pretty good with communication, but they still do not have any solid info on shipping (same as everybody else "any day now") I ordered on Nov 18th and tying my money up for 2 months seems a bit too long.
I will wait till summer for Ver 2.0 with lots of support and spares available.
Unfortunately I sold my V2+ already.
Race season starts in March, so I will be busy with cars for awhile anyway
2015-1-11
Use props
averbouwens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83642 ft
United States

Sorry to hear about all the delays.  I ordered the DJI Inspire 1 from www.coptershop in Washington Friday Jan 9 l- received my UPS shipping information the same day.  It will be here tomorrow, Monday ( I live about 300 miles from them).  I too have also ordered direct from DJI but never pre-ordered!  Hopefully, I will get a good one and not have any problems.  I will post after unpacking.  Everybody, Have a Great Sunday - Go Broncos!
2015-1-11
Use props
amagliocco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 860 ft
United States

Cancelled my preorder as well. Ordered November 13th.
2015-1-11
Use props
joel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 930843 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I ordered on 11-13 (dual remote). I wrote to DJI about the shipment. Here is their answer.

Dear Joel,
Thank you for emailing DJI online store.
Your order belongs to round 2 pre-orders and should be shipped
in the middle of this month.Sorry but there is no accurate shipment
date available yet.
Your kind patience is much appreciated.
2015-1-11
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

joel Posted at 2015-1-12 03:19
I ordered on 11-13 (dual remote). I wrote to DJI about the shipment. Here is their answer.

Dear Joe ...

Good thing I canceled I ordered on Nov 25th and from the looks of things wouldn't see the inspire ship till late feb..
2015-1-11
Use props
gregsbobcat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7881 ft
  • >>>
Australia

MTShipp Posted at 2015-1-5 23:27
I just got a call from my wife that FedEx delivered my package (hehehe, no jokes) a few minutes ago. ...

good news  can you tell me the last 4 digits of your order number please
2015-1-11
Use props
piotr.pawlowski
lvl.2

Poland

I've got mine yesterday (ordered from local reseller in Poland), unlucky because it's too windy to have
even a single test flight. I don't blame DJI for delays, I know how difficult is the supply chain for such products. I was waiting for my new Mac Pro for 3 months, so 2 weeks delay was not so bad for me.
2015-1-11
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just cancelled mine as well. Ordered mine on 12/18 from uas. Not their fault but already made a payment on my credit card fior something I don't have...
2015-1-11
Use props
chris
New

United States

I ordered my single controller version on January 3rd. Wish me luck.
2015-1-11
Use props
swong3
lvl.1

United States

News flash! My Inspire 1 Order: Order Number:  001100033128, Order Time:        2014-11-13 03:35:41.....order status is now "shipped."
2015-1-11
Use props
havenwood
lvl.2

United States

2014-11-13 dual remote order "Shipped" as well. No tracking number yet, but shipped!
2015-1-11
Use props
bsigman
lvl.2

United States

JAEKAE Posted at 2015-1-6 07:16
OK... So when is mine shipping out?

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed

Just got shipping email for Inspire 1 from DJI 1/11/15 9:45 EST. Ordered direct on 11/14/14 05:30 both controllers. Still waiting on FEDEX tracking number for Inspire with 1 controller. Wheeew
2015-1-11
Use props
Rene Rivera
lvl.1

United States

I have placed an order back in December 17th. this is paid already and up to this day, I havent receive any information when my Phantom 2 + H3-3D will be shipped. Fedex stated, that a label was made but they havent received the package from the shipper (DJI). I have been exchanging e-mail with DJI on this matter.
2015-1-11
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a post CES miracle... just got an email with tracking #, placed order within just a couple days of launch (dual remote).  It is silly that a simple thing like a tracking number can make your day, but it did.
2015-1-11
Use props
ryanmac
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6890879 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got an email this morning with shipping conformation.
Order Time: 2014-11-23 01:47:20
Dual Remote
2015-1-12
Use props
joel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 930843 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I've just received this e-mail a few minutes ago

Dear DJI Inspire 1 Customers,

We are happy to announce that the first and second rounds of Inspire 1 preorders will be shipped this week. This includes orders for both single and dual remote controllers.

DJI has a 24-hour support team to help answer any questions you may have about your Inspire 1. Please visit the official DJI website for contact details:
2015-1-12
Use props
lusetti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36506 ft
United States

TheKeeper Posted at 2015-1-10 14:10
Hi, NewQuadGuy here, just ordered one up with an extra battery and dual controls, hopefully soon, in ...

Are you in California ? if so Where ?
2015-1-12
Use props
noelle1000
lvl.2

United States

Ordered 11-25-2014 dual Controls.   Just got an email and tracking Number. Shipped  
2015-1-12
Use props
kkoole
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

Ordered on 11-13 and got confirmation yesterday. Scheduled delivery is on Thursday. Happy to see that most of us are getting the inspire pretty soon! Overall still a reasonable delay to me.
2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

Great news guys !!
I stuck with my Cancelation direct with DJI last Friday...I will wait but have a secondary order in with the copter shop as of this past Saturday guess I will see what happens now.. I like giving a dealer my bizz anywho.
My initial order was on nov 25th so I still had quite a wait ahead of me but am happy to see others moving forward.
2015-1-12
Use props
skinleverton
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Note, drone is delivered, box opened, look, touch, feel, lick then charge update,  wait until morning for some daylight.
Daylight arrives with rain and high winds for 3 days, wait, look, touch, feel & lick. Work, dark, x5. Weekend dry clear first flight, excitement, nerves. Take off 160BPM, 15 mins land go home charge. I know it hard to still be waiting for the thing but with shitty uk weather, dark nights and one battery that waiting thing isn't going away, even after unboxing....
2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

skinleverton Posted at 2015-1-13 05:23
Note, drone is delivered, box opened, look, touch, feel, lick then charge update,  wait until mornin ...

Great news I too long to grapple with this devil dog and observe its greatness .I  booted my DJI order and ordered on Sat from the Copter shop I have a tracking number today Monday and its here by Thursday this week ..Wow all that BS for nothing and holding my funds for 2 months when a great dealer was just a click away will soon be a fleeting memory as well.  

How did the update go for you?? Is it as sexy as it looks in the vids?? LOL
Don't feel bad I waiting for plus 35 degree weather in a week .
2015-1-12
Use props
michael
lvl.2

Australia

Sadly I'm still waiting   Order Time: 2014-11-22 03:27:56 Payment confirmed (paypal) still not shipped, no tracking number.  Dual controller.
2015-1-12
Use props
yann
lvl.1

Switzerland

mine also send today, dual remote, bought on 2014 - 11- 13 8 AM Europe...now Im wondering how long it will takes ahahahah
2015-1-12
Use props
michael
lvl.2

Australia

I spoke too soon   I received shipping confirmation this evening too.  Fingers crossed it will arrive before Saturday when I fly out again.  I'm excited.
2015-1-13
Use props
rainerhauke
lvl.1

Germany

I was in wave one of the orders, I received regular updates on the shipping,
was supported when DHL did confuse be with the import process
and received my Inspire 1
I am happy with the additional case
the quality of the drone
and love my new toy
2015-1-13
Use props
skinleverton
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I ordered on 13th Nov and got it on 7th January.  What you will see and feel is every penny(cent) you paid, it is so so well made, absolutely solid(unless some screws are loose). I'm so impressed and happy to have made the jump from Phantom all be it a little nervous of crashing, loosing it.

Hardest part of update was reading the small serial no on the back, didn't like it a few times and even said not recognised but started download. Drop the file on the sd card(not in a folder) and off it goes, it runs the update on the iPad screen. It did say a txt file would be on the sd with complete on it, mine said cancelled but screen clearly said latest update, use a usb stick with sd card in or load update to stick for controller, beeps all the time and you get a green light. Easy. If your lucky enough to have more than one battery it has to be updated as well. I think it will detect battery.
One thing I must say is get good at what to do and in what order, what i mean is turn on, lift from carry position, turn off, fit camera, connect lead to screen/control unit, I did it a few times, set it all up and was stumped as to why I had no signal and picture, well I'd not fitted the cable. That took a few on offs and checks before I noticed...

Hope you're waiting ends soon, Enjoy.
2015-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules