Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey DJI,
Looking at available information, the DJI website is still taking pre-orders for the Inspire one, and currently indicates"Round 3 pre-orders have begun. Orders in this round will ship on or around 2015-01-15."  
So does that mean that orders from Round 1 may still get filled before the new year with round two following in early January?
2014-12-3
Use props
gizadog
lvl.2
United States

tim@digitaltria Posted at 2014-12-2 00:03
Uh-oh, not good news. When did you order your's out of interest? First, second or third round of pr ...

I ordered mine Nov 26th.
2014-12-4
Use props
gizadog
lvl.2
United States

gds3d@comporium Posted at 2014-12-2 23:53
I can't find what round I ordered in.  My order was placed on Nov16.  Does anyone have information o ...

I'm thinking either late second or early third round.
2014-12-4
Use props
hej
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2040512 ft
Sweden

Hopefully they will report the progress of solving the early bugs .... ;c)
2014-12-4
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

agallo33 Posted at 2014-12-3 07:49
My order was on the 16th and I received an email notification suggesting delay with no expected deli ...

buy from a Dealer then.. ANY time you pay with PayPal its an instant withdrawal.
2014-12-4
Use props
raflores1
lvl.2

Puerto Rico

JerryMutter Posted at 2014-12-3 21:23
+ 1 to ultraturtle  I will Hang in their I want it Now but rather have the best  dji can deliver and ...

My concern is that we have people in the forum giving details of the reason however we do not have DJI official version of the happenings nor a timetable of when would they start shipping. These details given by some of the forum are not binding, however an official statement from DJI would.  They should send this to people who order to them gving the details. Forums we do not even know who is answering these.
2014-12-4
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

Yes I understand your point but I believe that Dji-zt is a employee of dji  I base this on reading many post. As the rest I believe your right but these are the pitfall's of buying a product that has not been made yet especially in this quickly changing market.
2014-12-4
Use props
atoddmiller
lvl.2

United States

DJI-ZT Posted at 2014-11-30 01:05
Hey guys,
I apologize for the shipment delay.
Actually we do have encountered some problems in prod ...

I am happy that DJI wants to get it right.  Better have a delay than a hit to DJI's reputation.  This reminds me of Ford.  I waited for a $60K release and because Ford got it right I have totally forgotten the delay.  Frustrating but much less frustrating than poor quality.  Thank you for the explanation!
2014-12-10
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

Taiwan

Im in second batch of shipment and I'm going away in Jan for a month. I was hoping to take it with me. Can you tell me when exactly will it be delivered so I can may be delay my departure date if possible. Shipping end of december doesn't say much as it is the delivery date we're interested in. Can you please shed some light on that?
2014-12-11
Use props
lboria
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372631 ft
  • >>>
United States

@DJI or @TAHOE I ordered my Inspire from Adorama we I be expected similar timeline for delivery say 1st or 2nd week of January?
2014-12-11
Use props
ETDroneHome
lvl.2

United States

awaissarwar Posted at 2014-12-11 18:02
Im in second batch of shipment and I'm going away in july for a month. I was hoping to take it with  ...

July???  I think something would have to seriously go wrong at this point for it to be delayed another 7 months! {:3_41:}

I think you'll be okay, but that's just my opinion.
2014-12-11
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ETDroneHome Posted at 2014-12-12 01:48
July???  I think something would have to seriously go wrong at this point for it to be delayed ano ...

My bad. I meant Jan
2014-12-12
Use props
stevebates2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 477690 ft
United States

I love reading forums like this.  It's like someone stole your milk money.

Deep breaths everyone.
2014-12-12
Use props
ETDroneHome
lvl.2

United States

Oh okay, haha!

In that case, I hope it works out for you.
2014-12-12
Use props
Bazza
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Incredible some of the comments I've read!

"Compensation"

"Fraudulent Charge"

"DJI Run Out of Money"

If it is true that a problem with the camera has been identified and they have decided to rectify this instead of sending out a sub-standard product then well done DJI.

Or would those of you complaining rather have a product which you are going to be less than happy with??

It's a new revolutionary product and as with all new products some problems are always discovered but in this example DJI appear to want to get those rectified so give them credit for doing so and if it means a delay then so be it.
2014-12-13
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Any Updates on Shipping Dates?

Can anyone from DJI please comment on this? Shouldn't you be a bit sure of the despatch dates by now?
Thanks
2014-12-17
Use props
ETDroneHome
lvl.2

United States

Well, I'm sure they will announce something either when they are absolutely sure of a ship date, or when they actually start shipping.  Otherwise, assume that they are not ready to share that information yet.  It's not something they are just sitting around waiting for the 1001st person to ask. ;)
2014-12-17
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

YOU ARE OUR ONE MILLIONTH ASKER!!!!! You win a free autographed photo of the Inspire.
2014-12-17
Use props
Helipal
lvl.1

United States

Spoke to b&h today (12:30 EST) for status of my order placed 11-20-14 (the flying camera line) the salesperson I spoke to agreed to go ask the buyer for an update on expected delivery. After about two minutes, he came back and said b&h is expecting delivery of 250 of these inspire 1's the end of next week (@ dec 26). He confirmed my order is in the 250 group, and I should have it delivered to my house by New Years (they are offering free expedited delivery)

If this is true, dji could be shipping as early as the end of this week? Is anyone else getting this type of confirmation from your dealers?
2014-12-17
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Well, I really hope you are being given good information. I still feel that DJI will announce shipment a week in advance. Maybe they've changed their minds.
2014-12-17
Use props
AVNes
lvl.3

United States

Seems to be all here say... My dealer said that they are expecting DJI to be shipping at the end of December with the dealer(s) receiving them first week of January.
2014-12-17
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

still says around 2015-1-15 on the order screen you would think or hope they would change that if not possible for new orders
2014-12-18
Use props
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I've heard rumours on a Facebook group that Tier 1 stockists will start to receive stock as of this weekend, but I don't know how reliable this is (probably not very).
2014-12-18
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I just hope I get mine before new year
2014-12-18
Use props
krantonsen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6855305 ft
  • >>>
Norway

The shop that I have ordered from saying that the Inspire 1 comes in stock tomorrow. I do not trust it completely, but one can always hope. The order has changed the date several times.
Regards from Norway.
2014-12-18
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

krantonsen@hotm Posted at 2014-12-19 02:39
The shop that I have ordered from saying that the drones comes in stock tomorrow. I do not trust it  ...

did they say drones or Inspire 1 lol
2014-12-18
Use props
krantonsen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6855305 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Gorilla Drone Posted at 2014-12-19 02:53
did they say drones or Inspire 1 lol

Inspire 1 ;)
2014-12-18
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

i really hope that is the case, but right now theres an inspire 1 making its dealer tour so maybe they are talking about that? because no one else is talking about getting inspire 1's anytime soon... again i really hope so and it will be a great surprise from DJI to catch everyone off guard but its just hard to believe...
2014-12-18
Use props
rvarnell
lvl.1

United States

Instant gratification lives on.
2014-12-18
Use props
Moonglider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1928652 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

The dealer where I have ordered my Inspire 1 tells me that they will have them on Monday 22-12, and they told me that it's 100% sure ;-)

I don't know if I believe them... but will know it on Monday..

Regards from Denmark :-)
2014-12-18
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

Moonglider Posted at 2014-12-19 06:15
Hi

The dealer where I have ordered my Inspire 1 tells me that they will have them on Monday 22-12,  ...

Nice! thats not far away. Please be sure to let us know monday if your dealer receives it. I know you must be excited.
2014-12-18
Use props
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I ordered from Heliguy in the UK. They were confident of a December delivery, but didn't want to state any date in particular. My hopes are boosted because of your replies, but I'll get excited when I get the shipping confirmation
2014-12-18
Use props
craig
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i also ordered paid in full from Heliguys UK within the first few hours of the deposit launch, they tell me i am 5th inline and will be one of the first, SO EXCITED !!!
2014-12-18
Use props
craig
lvl.1

United Kingdom

come on  come on   COME ONNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
2014-12-18
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

UAV-DIRECT says DJI will ship the Inspire 1 by end of December after that Customs and X-Mas Shipping will be the big delay for most people.
2014-12-19
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

They delay was well worth the wait, now there going to give you a custom case just for your patience.
2014-12-19
Use props
agallo33
lvl.1

United States

I ordered on Nov 15th. When will the inspire ship?
2014-12-19
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

agallo33 Posted at 2014-12-19 23:38
I ordered on Nov 15th. When will the inspire ship?

DJI to USA by End of December from there no one really know its in CUSTOMS hands and Christmas MAD RUSH of shipping company's. The Race is On  
2014-12-19
Use props
Arctictern
lvl.2

Canada

craig@eventspho Posted at 2014-12-19 07:02
i also ordered paid in full from Heliguys UK within the first few hours of the deposit launch, they  ...

That's strange as they said I was 5th in line as well!!!
2014-12-19
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

Arctictern Posted at 2014-12-20 01:56
That's strange as they said I was 5th in line as well!!!

me too!!! lol j.k
2014-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules