QUESTION FOR DJI ABOUT SHIPPING DELAY [Main thread for delivery discussion]
76599 775 2014-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

pete1144@me.com Posted at 2014-12-27 00:53
I don't think he is necessarily "in our crowd". I think he has been given a first production model a ...

I would agree, I Don't think any Dealers have stock yet.      
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Well I Ordered From my DJI Premiere Dealer on the Nov 14th gave Deposit of $100 and a 1.5 Weeks later I paid the remainder $4600.00 for the Inspire 1 and Accessories. at the time I was told the shipping would start around the 14th since then its looking like 2nd week of January.
2014-12-26
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

And it might be an elaborate hoax....but so elaborate it doesn't seem worthwhile
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Poor Publicity Stunt at the least I don't think DJI would be behind it, just a person who trying to blow things up, you know there always going to be I got it first and for me its no big deal but when it true and dealer are shipping that will make me feel allot better.
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

hey3825968@gmai Posted at 2014-12-26 22:09
DJI, Thanks for your attendance to this delay, I too assure myself by having the wait the Inspire  ...

NO Offence hey3825968 but I cant tell you how many times we asked DJI to provide us some information, the hard part for me to fathom is DJI hosts this site so you think DJI ADMIN REPS would be deeply involved I never seen a Product Manufactures site run this way ever and im am pretty old.
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Yeaha     
2014-12-26
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

Here are my details. Still no word as you can see! I can wait, however, my 45 days is up via Paypal for reimbursement if need be. I sure hope we all here something before January 9, 2015
Inspire order details.jpg
2014-12-26
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

Dear DJI team....
R u still alive ? How can you keep this silence.... please update us !!!
2014-12-26
Use props
royb4th
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1330883 ft
United States

Shipping Dates Confirmed

Today I spoke with a DJI representative who assured me the DJI Inspire 1's will begin shipping next week, the week of 12/29. They also confirmed that the inspire 1 case would be included and provided a picture:

Case-DJI-Inspire-1

Case-DJI-Inspire-1

Regards,
Roy Costner IV

2014-12-26
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

Roy you Inspire me, I hope you are right!
2014-12-26
Use props
FirstDroneInspi
lvl.1

United States

I heard units ordered before December would include a case, I ordered mine on December 3rd from BHPhoto. Does anyone know if I will receive a case?
2014-12-26
Use props
cmostech
New

United States

FirstDroneInspi Posted at 2014-12-27 05:06
I heard units ordered before December would include a case, I ordered mine on December 3rd from BHPh ...

According to a rep I talked to it wasn't just the first waves of preorders it was all of them.
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

cmostech Posted at 2014-12-27 05:16
According to a rep I talked to it wasn't just the first waves of preorders it was all of them.

Yes you are correct DJI Autumn has confirmed that all DJI Inspire 1 will ship with the new cases pre order or not
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

pocketpc_ebay@h Posted at 2014-12-27 03:10
Dear DJI team....
R u still alive ? How can you keep this silence.... please update us !!!

totally epic   
2014-12-26
Use props
ppolla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272799 ft
United States

Any idea if its DJI USA replying on the forum or is it DJI China?
Their response times would vary depending on where they are with the holidays....if in China they should be faster as Chinese New Year is later on but still...
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Bazza Posted at 2014-12-14 03:14
Incredible some of the comments I've read!

"Compensation"

well said, thank you I totally agree
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

hey3825968@gmai Posted at 2014-12-27 01:50
Here are my details. Still no word as you can see! I can wait, however, my 45 days is up via Paypal  ...

I am totally confident that you will see some shipping by end of the year I will bet the next two weeks on this site will be booming on reports of tracking information, just know that this is my gut feeling no official word from DJI, i'm still waiting for that but I am not sure will hear anything but reports of dealers shipping to customers
2014-12-26
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

ppolla Posted at 2014-12-27 08:00
Any idea if its DJI USA replying on the forum or is it DJI China?
Their response times would vary de ...

ppola, it is both.  If DJI wanted to announce a firm shipping date they would have done so.  Some Dealers have confirmed that they have received shipping notices and have notified their customers.  Right now it is Saturday in China and I don't know if any of them will respond.  I will let you know that all the test units have been recalled to China and will be replaced with production units.  I know that a very limited number have been set aside for CES to be flown and displayed.  However, I do not know when massive shipments to DJI.com customers will begin.  I know it does not help if I say soon, but I think that is safe to say.  Once shipped when will it arrive, again I don't know, it depends on where you live and how it was shipped.  I am sorry but that is all I know and can tell.  If another DJI employee wants to add to the knowledge base here they are free to do so.
2014-12-26
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Come on dji, the end of december is here. Enlighten us with the delivery information
2014-12-26
Use props
ppolla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272799 ft
United States

Ed, thank you.
No company puts any kind of announcement at this time of year...so I would expect some sort of announcement after January 5th....
2014-12-26
Use props
armyturtle
lvl.1

United States

What was priceless was her & my wife's face when they handed the box to me all gift wrapped. My wife also said the entire "design" of the replacement drone was entirely my daughters - she was particularly frustrated she couldn't get the controller (labeled "Joystik") to look exactly right.

Side note - things she asked Santa for Christmas: Glow stone necklace, Elsa doll, & mini-drone of her own.  
2014-12-26
Use props
lucasfernandezm
New

Chile

Lol  awesome!!!!
2014-12-27
Use props
lucasfernandezm
New

Chile

then the app will be released this week?
2014-12-27
Use props
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Probably at the same time they begin shipping orders
2014-12-27
Use props
royb4th
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1330883 ft
United States

I asked about the app as well and was told it should be released by the time you receive your craft.
2014-12-27
Use props
skillet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 468258 ft
South Africa

This is LEGEND!!
2014-12-27
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

I thought the app was on a q.r. code included with the manual and you scanned it to download?Also,the case is not a bonus for us who waited so long,it is a decision made by dji regardless of all of our whining.
It will come with all of the units from what I have heard.
2014-12-27
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

who assured me...
I heard...
According to a rep I talked to...

You need to learn what CONFIRMED means.

Unless you/we/I get an email, with tracking number etc. or it's published on the DJI.com site, it's not confirmed and is just rumour. Half of this OP is old news, half of it is rumour. Please stop with these frenzy-baiting threads and comments.

2014-12-27
Use props
mlglisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

A case would be sweet, However I've seen it for sale seperately
2014-12-28
Use props
Jack
lvl.2

Thailand

nice case

_DX_6292DJI.jpg
2014-12-28
Use props
Jack
lvl.2

Thailand

great inspire 1

_DX_6309DJI.jpg
2014-12-28
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.3

United States

Just Recieved Shipping Confirmation

I'm not sure it's accurate, though. Bought from "The Drone Source" via Amazon, and they assured me they'd call before shipping in case I wanted to add accessories. I did not get a call, but did get an e-mail confirming that it had shipped. Not sure what to think.

Call me cautiously excited.
2014-12-28
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Well Keith I also ordered via Amazon and did get the same email just a little while ago. So maybe things are looking up. Non the less I'm waiting like everyone else
2014-12-28
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.3

United States

svencool Posted at 2014-12-29 11:47
Well Keith I also ordered via Amazon and did get the same email just a little while ago. So maybe th ...

I' m a bit suspicious that I didn't get any tracking info. I'll keep you posted on any updates.
2014-12-28
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Well I as well didn't say it was coming but Did get an email that said
Thanks you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that The Drone Source shipped your item, and this completes your order. Your order is on its way and no longer be changed. So I will have to call them tomorrow and see if really is the case. Like you Keith CALL ME CAUTIOUSLY EXCITED. Here is a screen shot from my amazon account about the tracking info. I will keep everyone upto date as I learn anything new good or bad... So like I said still waiting....

Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 10.59.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 11.07.36 PM.png
2014-12-28
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

Nice, so what's the expected delivery date?
2014-12-28
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

svencool Posted at 2014-12-29 12:05
Well I as well didn't say it was coming but Did get an email that said
Thanks you for shopping with  ...

Now this looks something more like "SHIPPING CONFIRMED"! {:3_48:}

Bummer you don't have a tracking Number.

Congratulations. Totally jealous here in the UK. I wonder why DJI hasn;t made an announcement about shipments though. Maybe announcing shipment, and therefore drawing attention to it would be seen as drawing attention to the prototype design problem? So they're just sending them out as is nothing happened.

I ordered through DJI, but am definitely not in the first batch, stiI ll keep checking that order status page like OCD is strong in me though
2014-12-28
Use props
braindr
New

United States

DJI-ZT Posted at 2014-11-30 01:05
Hey guys,
I apologize for the shipment delay.
Actually we do have encountered some problems in prod ...

Im going to wait for now. I appreciate DJI wanting to release a great product. Especially the initial ones. I wouldn't want "the kinks to get worked out" on early production runs. However I would like frequent updates either on the forum or at my email address.
2014-12-28
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10203 ft
Peru

Same here, guys. Fron Amazon and from "The Drone Source" as well.
I did get the email with delivery estimated Jan 8th-12th, no tracking number.
I emailed about this. I'll keep you guys posted if they respond.
2014-12-29
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting here, ordered 11-27-2014 direct through DJI, hmmmm! Wish I could hear just a little something. Happy New Year to all!
2014-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules