Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 V2.0 - Vibration Absorbing Board?
3302 8 2015-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wagoudeau90
lvl.2

United States

The Inspire 1 V2.0 on the DJI website looks to be standardwith the X5 vibration absorbing board:

http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-v2

I have not had too many issues with my current X3 board, but would it be beneficialto upgrade to the X5 seeing that they are both compatible?:

http://store.dji.com/product/zenmuse-x5-vibration-absorbing-board

Anyone done this yet--benefits/issues?

2015-11-27
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

I probably would upgrade also,  I see considerable shaking sometimes,  of the vibration board and gimbal, when accelerating  flying out,  it does not seem to show on the recordings in the form of jello but the effect, can be seen if you watch the video real close. the gimbal pretty much eliminates the shake but the very slight compensating  effect, can be seen in the video, I looked in the store also and their is no note on compatibility, Hey Dave will it work?  
2015-11-27
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

mtnmaddman Posted at 2015-11-28 06:44
I probably would upgrade also,  I see considerable shaking sometimes,  of the vibration board and gi ...

Are you asking if the X5 vibration board works with the X3? I can confirm it does, I have it on mine and I got it specifically because of what you mentioned, the shaking when flying up and forwards at the same time.

The new board practically eliminates it but it's a lot of money for a piece of metal... If you're fine with that then I'd say go for it.
2015-11-28
Use props
wagoudeau90
lvl.2

United States

Hterag Posted at 2015-11-28 13:26
Are you asking if the X5 vibration board works with the X3? I can confirm it does, I have it on mi ...

Thank you both for reply--Will
2015-11-28
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I put the board on my with the X3 and works just fine.
2015-11-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

X5 board absorbs vibration better for both x5 and x3 cameras, so i would update
2015-11-29
Use props
Reevanth
lvl.1

India

Updates to Inspire 1 V2.0:
2015-12-3
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-30 04:23
X5 board absorbs vibration better for both x5 and x3 cameras, so i would update

Its the 2nd time DJI support says this here so I bought this expensive part but the first test did not show any advantage and my jello problem didnt change. However because of the weather I could not do direct comparison of the two boards now but I will do and hope to see a difference.
2015-12-3
Use props
akshayv
lvl.1

India

My foot pain was immediately relieved. I have plantars fasciitis. Because of this I've spent money on inserts. First inexpensive, and then better more expensive inserts. I purchased better shoes and sneakers. I've tried taping my foot. Doctors, stretching, exercises, etc.. etc.. However, I only got some relief. Nothing helped much or for long. Then I bought orthofeet sneakers. It has been life changing. My feet no longer hurt.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules