What is DJI Credit ?
1612 6 2015-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaron6070
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259042 ft
United States

Hi ive been posting things on this forum for about a week now and found it to be very usefull and i still dont know what dji credit is i currently have 30 credits can someone tell me what this is used for thanks!
2015-11-28
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha aaron,

Well, now you have 46 credits!  No one says what they are for, but they do indicate how long a flier has been using the forum.  Click on the icon for any flier who says something interesting and you will be able to see if they are new or have been around for a while.  Some fliers have a lot of points but still ask questions, usually interesting questions.  Be sure to read the manual - particularly the one released on 11-3-2015, the latest.  So many questions are asked that the manual answers real well.  Fliers get teased somewhat if they ask easy manual questions too often.

Some fliers answer questions and some fliers do both.  Then there is the DJI Technical Support Team.  They answer questions with the authority of DJI and put together really cool posts with a lot of information.  If you see a post from a TST member and have the time, you should look at it.  Their information supplements the information in the manual and on the web site.  They all have a DJI in front of their name.  Some fliers are so enthusiastic they also put a DJI in front or in their name some how.  At some point they are asked to change their name to help avoid confusion.  None of the old timers have DJI in front of or in their name.  There are also exceptional fliers that are not on the TST but DJI treats them as if they are and they give out high level information.  There are some fliers with way over 4000 credits indicating years of experience.  A very interesting bunch we have here!

But mostly, credits is an interesting sidebar.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-30
Use props
Seadog1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315774 ft
United States

My understanding was credits can be used for purchases. I could be wrong though.
2015-12-1
Use props
aaron6070
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259042 ft
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2015-11-30 22:35
Aloha aaron,

Well, now you have 46 credits!  No one says what they are for, but they do indica ...

Thanks for the info!
2015-12-1
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Seadog1967 Posted at 2015-12-1 11:05
My understanding was credits can be used for purchases. I could be wrong though.

Aloha Seadog,

Sorry, ya old Seadog!, forum credits do not apply to purchases in any way.  They are just for the forum.  There are, however, purchase credits that do apply to new purchases.  They are usually one percent of a recent purchase and they do accrue as you make more purchases.  Do be aware that purchase credits cannot be applied to shipping.  One time I was at some sort of limit and then I remembered the purchase credits and applied them.  That turned out to be a sweet deal - if only I could remember what it was!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-12-1
Use props
Seadog1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315774 ft
United States

Ahh ok.  Me thinks was confused with the beta tester program.  Appreciate the correct response.  Now if I could only get the P3pro to go fast  enough to go Back To The Future I might see how my memory was better back then LOL
2015-12-2
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Seadog1967 Posted at 2015-12-2 06:41
Ahh ok.  Me thinks was confused with the beta tester program.  Appreciate the correct response.  Now ...

Aloha Seadog,

Yeah, old age is not for sissies.  

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules