Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to cancel an order! Anyone know?
1419 12 2015-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
motoscoddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 702 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I stupidly ordered the tripod and extension thing back on 2 November before my Osmo arrived. Now I have received my faulty Osmo (and really don't want the hassle of organizing a "repair" - mainly because I am in Australia), I want to cancel my order for accessories. Anyone know how to do it?

Here, again, are some cr*p results I am getting from my Osmo...
2015-11-28
Use props
motoscoddie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Oh, I forgot to mention, my Osmo regularly starts beeping incessantly and disconnecting from the app. Sometimes, along with the beeping, I get a message about having to restart or something, other times, I get a frozen video feed. I HATE MY OSMO!   
2015-11-29
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

motoscoddie Posted at 2015-11-29 01:30
Oh, I forgot to mention, my Osmo regularly starts beeping incessantly and disconnecting from the app ...

You can go to the DJI store. Down on the right bottom there should be a tab that says something like "Chat Now". Sometimes it says Leave a message....dont leave a message....when it says chat now, click on it and start a conversation...you will need your order number. I have cancelled 2 different orders and it was very easy to do. Hope this helps.
2015-11-29
Use props
motoscoddie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks dennismurray08. I ended up sending an email. Probably a waste of time, but will see what happens.
2015-11-29
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, what is your gimbal settings , please provide a screen shot. If the smoothTrack speed is too fast, it's possible for this kind of situation.  Please try to use different gimbal setting see if the problem persists, thanks!
2015-11-29
Use props
motoscoddie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Hi DJI-Amy, just so you know, I have researched the gimbal settings, watched and read as mush as I can. So have tried various settings.

How about you send me a screenshot of what it SHOULD be set to for best results?

Good news is, my order for tripod and selfish-stick (narcissistick) has been cancelled. The email seemed to do the trick.
2015-11-30
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

motoscoddie Posted at 2015-11-30 17:33
Hi DJI-Amy, just so you know, I have researched the gimbal settings, watched and read as mush as I c ...

If the gimbal setting is not related, then it's the quality issue, please contact the dealer or support for a replacement.
2015-11-30
Use props
motoscoddie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks. Shall do.
2015-11-30
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

motoscoddie, did you send to onlinesales@dji.com? If yes, have you receive our reply?I can help to check if you advise the ticket number. Thanks.
2015-12-2
Use props
motoscoddie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Hey everyone, GREAT NEWS, I managed to finalise a return and refund.

It took a bit longer, with Xmas in the middle of it all, but I received the refund notification email tonight. Pleased to be rid of it.

Anyway, I will look at the Osmo again in 6-12 months when the numerous issues will have hopefully been resolved.
2016-1-4
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3
United Kingdom

motoscoddie Posted at 2016-1-4 17:47
Hey everyone, GREAT NEWS, I managed to finalise a return and refund.

It took a bit longer, with Xm ...

Lucky you!

Can you please share how you did it?

Thx
2016-1-4
Use props
motoscoddie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Hey martin94b, I used email to lodge a support ticket and simply requested a refund. Many of the replies were automated, but I did get contacted by someone to confirm I wanted a replacement - I reiterated that I was after a refund. They requested an example of the fault (I sent them the YouTube link I posted on this forum) and the serial number, etc.

Then, I was sent a DHL shipping authority, packed it all up and it was picked up a few days later. I was able to track it all the way to Hong Kong. Refund came through yesterday, after the Osmo arrived in HK on 24 Dec.
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

motoscoddie Posted at 2016-1-6 15:55
Hey martin94b, I used email to lodge a support ticket and simply requested a refund. Many of the rep ...

Which email address did you send the email to? Thanks.
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules