.iphone 6s doesn't fit
1131 5 2015-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kombiweddings
lvl.2

Singapore

I have a new Phantom 3 but my iphone 6s will only display the app in landscape orientation and there is no way to clamp it sideways in the cradle as the sliding clamp doesn't move down far enough. Even if I clamp it in lengthways the  little fold down keepers on the side aren't far enough apart to fold down. Any clues?
2015-11-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

There are some extension clamps, I know I have seen here, or on another forum. that you will need to buy. Check eBay for starters.
Unless that you might know someone with a 3-D printer to make you a couple. ;-)
Otherwise, a different device that fits. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-11-28
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

I'm confused the iPhone 6s is the same dimension as iPhone 6 and that'll fit in landscape orientation in the holder with the clamps part way folded out. The picture here shows one with the sunshield but the principle is the same. Have you tried that?

5-5-inch-IPhone-6-Plus-Sunshade-Hood-Cover-Anti-dust-for-DJI-Inspire-1-Phantom.jpg
2015-11-29
Use props
TimUK
lvl.2

United Kingdom

What Mr Harris said
2015-11-29
Use props
kombiweddings
lvl.2

Singapore

Thanks. I just worked it out myself so went straight to the forum to put it out there and you' expectations beat me to it. I thought the clamps were for holding the sides of an iPhone five vertically. Guess I'm a bit slow!
2015-11-30
Use props
Vaporhero
New

Thanks for the info

2016-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules