Careless operator
847 4 2015-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lb11778
lvl.2
Flight distance : 368842 ft
United States

This is why there were rules out on where to fly  RC planes & helicopters well before the advent of the UAS. Even though this wasn't a DJI product I just wanted to highlight the fact that we need to be carefull about where we fly our UAS devices.  The link below is a little graphic but it drives home the point of what can happen.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12022429/Toddler-loses-eye-after-drone-propeller-sliced-through-it.html

Lance
2015-11-29
Use props
Seadog1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315774 ft
United States

Graphic yes but also gets the point across about safety. I don't believe all the people that let their children run up to these or under them. They are kids they don't know but the Adults do.
2015-11-29
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

A clear reminder to all of us especially those who disregard safe flying.
2015-11-29
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2015-11-29 14:58
A clear reminder to all of us especially those who disregard safe flying.

Most of my flying (both my planes and quads) is in a local park. I tend to go there during weekday mornings and/or early afternoon.  Most of the inquisitive kids are in school at that time. I also generally caution people in the park with dogs (which are almost always, by rule, on a leash). Often I'll wait till the owner passes by before even taking off.

Quite often I'm thanked for being polite enough to caution them - dogs bark at the motors, chase the quad etc. Knock on wood - thus far, I've yet to encounter angry pet owners, adults with the few children I see etc. Virtually all comments are inquisitive, interested people and I politely answer their questions.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2015-11-29
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-11-29 20:27
Most of my flying (both my planes and quads) is in a local park. I tend to go there during weekday ...

Good attitude to take example from
2015-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules