After new FW 1.50 0030 p3 pro just beeps loudly..
2188 17 2015-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MLH
lvl.4

United States

p3 pro.
after FW  it just sits and beeps loudly and wont stop any ideas here would be appreciated. This sucks as I haven't had any issues till this FW update. Done many and never a issue.
Is there a fix for this you all may know of as I should have never has updated Im very bummed..

Reads success then below that reads over and over  under the date of 2014.01.00:12
remo con disconnect======
packect p3x_fw_v01.05.00300 bin
failed.

Help with this would be cool if possible.

Cant roll back nothing....it just beeps ....

2015-11-29
Use props
rogergolub
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1131886 ft
United States

What does your text file say?

(Turn bird off, pull SD card - there should be a .txt file that will tell you what the drone thinks it did.)
2015-11-29
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

rogergolub Posted at 2015-11-29 18:35
What does your text file say?

(Turn bird off, pull SD card - there should be a .txt file that will  ...

I had updated and had fw 01.04  running just fine till this update .I updated as it came up mandatory and the aircraft was just fine till the FW update stalled and the bird just sat there making a weird set of sounds Ive never heard before.
This aircraft is new flow twice with no issues till this FW update.
The files Says success but there 4 pages of info and when I reboot the bird just sits and beeps.
After stating success it shows  v01.02.0006 is identical or older than current FM and  noticed it shows every FW version 1.03 and  1.04 same message then it shows 1.05

version 0.1 05 failed reboot and try aircraft again ..but when I reboot the bird just beeps and does nothing I read card and  its 4 pages of data....ugh......

Man this blows I have done a ton of FW updates on my inspire without an issue..Hoping someone here knows what this is and how to fix if possible..

I cant for the life of me figure out why its showing  
2014 01 01 rem- con
Packet  p3x FW v01.05.0030 bin
upgrading ....
result failed.

Notice the date of 1/1 2014 rem -com
Im stumped and bummed I will never update again either aircraft after this as I spent hours and got nowhere today with this issue and FW update and CRASHED and took the bird out as well.

Cant roll back to  older FW it just sits and beeps very loudly.

2015-11-29
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

4 pages of results wth???
Im stumped.......
Got to admit this constant FW crap really is a deal breaker with DJI Im happy with my inspire updates all go very smooth.
This issue with a simple FW update on  p3 pro has me really pissed.
of coarse this all went down before a shoot and I couldn't be more disappointed with all the alerts that poped up prompting me to load the new FW I did and now this crap......

Anyone have any ideas here as the bird just sits and beeps louder than my alarm clock ...

2015-11-29
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

GREAT NOW I just found out using the gang charger for my battery's for my inspire 1 ... ruined a 5700 mah battery it wont charge lights just flash and it wont cycle off..
150.00 and a 20 dollar charger just ruined a expensive battery ..Yep getting pissed DJI step up your game !!

OH man wth is up today p3 goes shit and now an inspire battery is toast cuz of DJI charger....

LOOKS LIKE I SEND IT IN AFTER TALKING TO DJI MONDAY AM..sigh....
Never again will I update red  screen on app or not.

Anyone have ideas Id appreciate it

2015-11-29
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Try to upload a fresh 1.5.3 and unzip again... did u try that again from scratch ?
2015-11-29
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

SectorDrone Posted at 2015-11-29 20:34
Try to upload a fresh 1.5.3 and unzip again... did u try that again from scratch ?

TY I did that 10 times at least load the FW on the card into the bird and Beep beep beep non stop.
loud too.....

Stumped here as this isn't my first rodeo Transmitter will attach I get a green light and shows no video or any bird status ,batt etc...
all the while the bird beep and beeps like an alarm clock.
2015-11-29
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

I gonna try a fw down load off our desk top and not my lap top I will let yah know ...Hmmm
2015-11-29
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

NOpe no luck this sucks...Copy file to formatted card and nothing but loud beeping again this time uploaded from our pc not my lap top.
As the Fw was loading the first attempt I noticed the typical 4 beep cycle then it went to the 3 beeps which means upload is complete. Not this time it cycled and kept making a weird noise from the camera.
Soon after that it just  beeped and continues to beep loudly nothing else every time I try to reload the FW.
Wow Im truly stumped with hopes someone knows something about this before I venture down the trail of tears to service land..

Bummer big time ....This is a easy drill downloading FW and this time has become quite unerving.

Any ideas??
I usually dont have any issues at all  with both Dji UAV's today was not the case.
2015-11-29
Use props
dave-roberts.ou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1214 ft
United Kingdom

MLH Posted at 2015-11-30 05:03
NOpe no luck this sucks...Copy file to formatted card and nothing but loud beeping again this time u ...

I had this problem a while back after a firmware upgrade was interrupted the advice
I was given just let it carry on making the really loud beeping until it stops.
I put mine in the bathroom closed the door,about a hour later it stopped beeping
And all was good.
2015-11-30
Use props
-=RaM=-
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I'm with  dave-roberts.ou on this one I had the similar prob a while ago... I just left the Phantom in a cupboard with its loud bleeps and it eventually sorted itself out.  
2015-11-30
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

Im gonna try that and let it just beep away ..TY for this input I will post results fingers crossed.
2015-11-30
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

Man it worked ) I let it sit and beep for 10 mins and it now stopped beeping and is giving the 3 DDD tone . Now to reboot and see if this worked TY guys you all rock !!

There is hope )

IT WORKED ))) TY !!
My faith in this process is reinstilled ,for the life of me I couldnt figure out what was going on as this was not like any other FW update to date.
These are expensive tools I hate to see them hiccup like this ,its very unnerving but with your help all is good.
FYI I also reloaded the app I did notice the exposure setting wasnt in auto giving me a black screen thinking the cam was a foul.
For some reason it was set to manual exposure and the screen was black and gave me quite a scare until I checked settings.

Hope this info helps others who may experience this as to date I havent had any issues with either the inspire or this p3.
If one does ones homework all  is fine,and I did try and search this issue before posting and found very little to go on.

Now this info is here for ALL who have issues with FW like I did.

TY again great community here !!

TY

MIKE

2015-11-30
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Patience !!  and trust if others can do it.. so will you !
2015-12-1
Use props
Dave-r
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1214 ft
United Kingdom

MLH Posted at 2015-11-30 19:48
Man it worked ) I let it sit and beep for 10 mins and it now stopped beeping and is giving the 3 D ...

Glad it worked out for you
2015-12-1
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

Ty as it was a real hair puller for sure doing this update to find out when the inspire needed updating the Samsung 8 s tablet fouled out after many attempts to load the TX update .
Finally I used a apple ipad 3 on the inspire update and all went thru like a breeze .
Lots of my time spent on this update weeding thru this issue hope this may help others . I haven't had an issue with any DJI product and I am genuinely happy but when this stuff happened its a mind blower for sure.

Both aircraft thru trial and error are updated now as I found out the android tablet was the issue all along and I had to reload the dji go app eventually ,but somewhere thru the mix it took
So two issues on the p3 and the inspire 1 back to back proved for a crappy couple of days till thing resolved via info shared here ..

TY to you all !!
This thread helped alot Ty Rich
http://forum.dji.com/thread-36112-1-1.html
2015-12-1
Use props
james98520
New

United States

MLH Posted at 2015-11-30 11:48
Man it worked ) I let it sit and beep for 10 mins and it now stopped beeping and is giving the 3 D ...

Was happy to find this as I had just screwed up my P3 Pro today. Put in an old Micro SD card with an outdated FW file and all it would do is the loud annoying beep. So after reading this put it the proper Micro SD card and sat through the 10 minutes of annoying noise and life was grand again. Thanks again for the info.
2015-12-1
Use props
MLH
lvl.4

United States

james98520 Posted at 2015-12-1 23:31
Was happy to find this as I had just screwed up my P3 Pro today. Put in an old Micro SD card with  ...

Tell me those tones aren't as loud as a alarm clock .lol
Glad it worked out ,bit unnerving wasn't  it
Been a while since I have been on this forum as everything usually goes well with this product.

Definitely hated to come back here with a issue but I knew those in the know roost here.
Trial and error is the name of the game at times no doubt.

2015-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules