1026 4 2015-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cyberpatrolunit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2426503 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I initially take off with a fully charged pack, and the landing gear retracts like normal, they Inspire starts to oscillate quickly, the whole air frame shaking. When about half the battery is used, they shaking goes away .. Any idea to what is causing this ?

Here are the videos:

https://youtu.be/bs0YHmxpPaw
https://youtu.be/j-g7ShvsDto
2015-11-30
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Hey cyber - open a case with DJI support and get your flight logs to them.
Definitely something weird going on from your description.

Can you take a short video and post it up so we can see the behaviour you are describing?
Apart from the shaking / oscillating - is it holding a steady hover and position or wandering all over the place?
When the battery level drops down and the symptom recedes, are flight responses normal?

Bad balance or damaged props will cause shaking but of course that would be happening all the time and not dependent upon charge level.
The issue sounds electronic from your brief description. The best bet is to get the flight logs to DJI for review.
2015-11-30
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Cyber
This is really strange , would you please post a video of that ? Does that appears everytime ?
2015-12-1
Use props
cyberpatrolunit
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Initially I thought it was the balance on the props, so I changed them out and switched them around. Same issue.  Also to note - when the landing gear is down, the shaking goes away.  I'll post a link to the videos here soon when I get to the office.  Thanks guys ! It's a shame there are so many issues with the batteries from what I hear ..
2015-12-1
Use props
cyberpatrolunit
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Video Links added
2015-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now