Free battery Offer ( early adopters getting one? )
1440 18 2015-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see DJI are offering a FREE battery with the Osmo for Christmas ( good deal ). Will early adopters be getting the free battery like happened with the Phantom 3?

http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-free-intelligent-battery
2015-12-1
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

Yes.. that would be great if that could happen! I have already another battery on order but 3 will be nice
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

This  offer is only for selected countries and for customers place order during Xmas . Thanks.
2015-12-1
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2015-12-1 09:58
This  offer is only for selected countries and for customers place order during Xmas . Thanks.

Boooooooo.. A bit of a kick in the jingle bells for early adopters considering its barely a month since some have had theirs..
2015-12-1
Use props
jgrober21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11575 ft
France

Shame on DJI.. Early buyers did not wait to know if OSMO was or not good.
we trust in DJI...

But we were too fast!!!  it is not commercialy acceptable at all!
2015-12-1
Use props
jjphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 640203 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jgrober21 Posted at 2015-12-1 12:18
Shame on DJI.. Early buyers did not wait to know if OSMO was or not good.
we trust in DJI...

It's the price we pay for being DJI testers !  I've just bought a spare,  not very happy DJI.
Not a very Merry Christmas (bah humbug)
2015-12-1
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I want a free x5 raw.
2015-12-1
Use props
Westwoodfilms.c
lvl.2

Canada

Richardrambone Posted at 2015-12-1 10:32
I want a free x5 raw.

Yes!!!! Same here lol
2015-12-2
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2015-12-2 09:33
Xmas promotion should be quite predictable.

Not so much to be expected on product that was just released and even when some who ordered have not even received them . Don't see Apple selling iPhone 6s or iPad pro on promotion..

Either way, DJI's choice.. I would expect less early adopters for a new product launched so close to the "xmas promotions" next time.. Just saying.. I support DJI and love the products but the timing sucks a little even if its just a £28 battery.

On the  subject of batteries, I see the Extension Rod and Vehicle mount is now available for sale in the store again, any news on my order moving any time soon ( 044112273443 ), I have my not so free batteries in there that I could do with
2015-12-2
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

"Not available in your country/region" (USA)

Is anyone aware of any resellers in the USA that have batteries in stock for purchase?
2015-12-2
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI   Lets face  it  YOU SUCK!!!!:@
2015-12-2
Use props
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

This is really SAD DJI.

Indeed, the first people in line you leave in the cold. And people who buy it now get a free battery...

Hopefully employees of DJI will be treated the same way in the future with a purchase of your own hard earned money.
2015-12-4
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

Still waiting for my two batteries I ordered on Oct 14th. DJI gets your money but doesn't ship the product. I have another order from Oct23 and nothing either. I think they just like taking your money. I have reported them to the consumer fraud unit here in California. They said they have other people filing complaints too.
2015-12-4
Use props
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

Dont Just Invest seems more appropiate for the name...
2015-12-4
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-12-1 04:00
Boooooooo.. A bit of a kick in the jingle bells for early adopters considering its barely a month  ...

I second the Booooooo and next time I may wait for "the deal" before placing a order on a new product.
2015-12-4
Use props
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

Oh before i forget; first you launch a product. Completly ahead of the accessories. Let me say one in particular; a spare battery. Then the shipment of these accessories take almost two months. In this time, we as early adopters get to meddle with firmware issues and bugs... and as said; lack of accessoires. The DJI Go app isn't updated at all, still has the horizontal lock bug (forces it into portrait while horitzontal lock on iOs is enabled). And still no inverted thumbstick option.

Then december hits, now you give them for free with purchase of a camera. And your response as DJI to this on the forum "Xmas promotion should be quite predictable. (SMILEY)"

You could just as well flip us the bird to us... would be much less agitating for me to say for sure. "You should know to wait till december to buy anything from us."

And i just ordered a Rode microphone, and the extension arm, and the universal accesory plate. Im not even complaining about the audio quality, some people do but i stick with the essential complaint on this 'free battery promotion'. Give this some thought and let us early adopters into this promotion as wel...
2015-12-5
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lets not forget the firmware update! We were promised way back in NOVEMBER ... and now all we get is a bunch of shet excuses  like I said before DJI SUCKS !  HOO HOO  Bah hum Bah !
2015-12-5
Use props
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

noflyzone69; can you at least try to adress your feelings towards DJI in a matter which suits a mature person? We are getting nowhere with your contributions to this matter.
2015-12-6
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2015-12-2 17:33
Xmas promotion should be quite predictable.

Yes, maybe christmas promotions ARE quite predictable. But the unacceptable DJI behaviour to NOT offer the same deal to the early adaptors (who pay you for finding all your not well hidden easter bugs) is NOT predictable at all. All serious companies I dealt with so far DO offer the same deal to recent customers, at least within a decent period of time.

DJI Sales, shame on you!
2015-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules